Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone, I'm a spanner who is new to intarwebz

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

we were friends i did you favours
    o.0
    anyway im leaving this, not wasting any more time on you. we tried to help, hope you like the tattoo on your forearm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

davey180 wrote: »
    they all asked questions what wrong with that they all ganged up to annoy me anyway i pmd one guy and told him the truth and appolized by the way stop following me (harrasment?)i ve got my problems you have your own keep it to yourself we were friends i did you favours, stop backstabing me thankyou

i cannot stop laughing right now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Can we make this dude the new new AH mod? :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

who are you?
    A member of this site, who, oddly enough, sometimes reads, responds to, or comments upon some of the other posts on the site ...
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    Can we make this dude the new new AH mod? :)
    /shudder

But ...

nominated to mod the "Alice through the Looking Glass" forum.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yes I was banned from Bod-Mod . What has that got to do with anyone here.

My point exactly. What has your banning on bod-mod got to do with adverts.ie?

Everyone is telling you that your banning on the Bod-Mod forum has NOTHING to do with adverts.ie. So many people have said it, and you choose to play dumb (You cant be that dumb, so I think your now putting it on) and re-ask the question.

Put it this way. If you went into a guarda station and asked for a pint of guiness and a packet of bacon fries. They will simply say "Go to a pub". Why? Because the Guarda station has **** ALL to do with you getting a pint of guiness and a packet of bacon fries!!!

Its the EXACT same here. Your banning on the Bod-Mod forum has **** ALL to do with adverts.ie.

(Excuse my language, but perhaps swearing might help in this situation)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

accutally none of ye help but got me to get a tattoo that they all recomened turned out terrible now i have to lazer it off thanks to ye all!

oh dear.

oh dear oh dear oh dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

you wouldnt listen to us!!!!!!!! *tears hair out*
    you knew well, we told you! we warned you! we recommended, we put up with your rubbish yet you still went ahead.... your own fault, we can only open doors for you, cant push ya through them

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

accutally none of ye help but got me to get a tattoo that they all recomened turned out terrible now i have to lazer it off thanks to ye all!

Your loss. People can recommend things, but at the end of the day its your choice. You would have known exactly what your getting, and would have seen it before it was applied.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

WHAT?!

Oh, ffs, I'm going shopping!

And that says it all, tbh! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

i do but they wont answer me back to correct probloms by the way you are not a modarater for advert ie look; GMIT, Northern Ireland Colleges, Construction & Planning, GAA, Mature & Non-Traditional Students.but you are a moderater for selling cars which is a differant thing.
    *bangs head of wall again*

Lesson no. 65.

The selling cars thing..................

It's a category of adverts.ie

As are the general for sale and sports /fitness equipment categories. I mod them also.

Sully wrote: »
    My point exactly. What has your banning on bod-mod got to do with adverts.ie?

Everyone is telling you that your banning on the Bod-Mod forum has NOTHING to do with adverts.ie. So many people have said it, and you choose to play dumb (You cant be that dumb, so I think your now putting it on) and re-ask the question.

Put it this way. If you went into a guarda station and asked for a pint of guiness and a packet of bacon fries. They will simply say "Go to a pub". Why? Because the Guarda station has **** ALL to do with you getting a pint of guiness and a packet of bacon fries!!!

Its the EXACT same here. Your banning on the Bod-Mod forum has **** ALL to do with adverts.ie.

(Excuse my language, but perhaps swearing might help in this situation)
    look THIS IS ADVERT.IE i posted a question about ban isaw the treads of people who were asking when is thier ban up so i posted to find out whats wrong with that? i got my answer already and you are still bringing up the subject ITS FINNIHED NOW.ok

Wilburt wrote: »
    you wouldnt listen to us!!!!!!!! *tears hair out*
    you knew well, we told you! we warned you! we recommended, we put up with your rubbish yet you still went ahead.... your own fault, we can only open doors for you, cant push ya through them
    ye all wrong sorry at least you didnt have to go through this lazer thing it upset me and im very hurt about it, no way to treat a woman like this isnt it.

look THIS IS ADVERT.IE i posted a question about ban isaw the treads of people who were asking when is thier ban up so i posted to find out whats wrong with that? i got my answer already and you are still bringing up the subject ITS FINNIHED NOW.ok
    Eh, they were asking about the status of their bans on adverts.ie.

You aren't banned from adverts.ie, you're banned from a forum of boards.ie.

Sully wrote: »
    Your loss. People can recommend things, but at the end of the day its your choice. You would have known exactly what your getting, and would have seen it before it was applied.
    thanks a bunch,by the way you have no buisness about my topic you are a bit nosy!

smashey wrote: »
    Eh, they were asking about the status of their bans on adverts.ie.

You aren't banned from adverts.ie, you're banned from a forum of boards.ie.
    no im not

ye all wrong sorry at least you didnt have to go through this lazer thing it upset me and im very hurt about it, no way to treat a woman like this isnt it.

officially trolling now.

no im not
    davey180 wrote:
    me too im banned from body modifications for lies iv amitted it and stiil banned for how long?its not a lifetime ban is it?

Dude, make your mind up.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Can someone translate wtf this is about.

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Can someone translate wtf this is about.
    I wish. :D

Basically, the OP doesn't understand the difference between boards.ie and adverts.ie. The first post on this thread originally appeared on a thread in adverts support. Spankeh then moved it here. I've been trying to help but to no avail.

I'm losing the will to live.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What exactly do you want from us, davey180?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

*slaps forehead*

He's a troll, I get it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Yeah.

User of boards.ie assumed that adverts.ie could solve her confusion about how long her perma ban from body modification forum was.

Was told by adverts.ie moderator that they could not and to contact the relevant boards.ie mod for further info.

user insisted that the adverts mod was not actually a mod, several times.

Adverts mod displayed monumental patience in not smashing their computer for which they deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

ban turned out to be permanent, and user now is annoyed because we're not sympathetic enough about her tattoo turning out badly and needing to get it removed by laser. The fact that she's a girl (apparently) would also apparently be cause for greater sympathy or something. I'm not sure. Possibly it's the plot of a movie I missed but I could be wrong.

Unfortunately I do not have any cat pictures handy but can report I did not tear my hair out while tryin to decipher this localised soap opera.

Happy Christmas to one and all, etc etc etc and hopefully it doesn't snow until I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LeperKing

thanks a bunch,by the way you have no buisness about my topic you are a bit nosy!

I'm intrigued by your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. :)

LK

Dude, make your mind up.
    yes im banned from body mod but not boards.ie how do you think im able to post on this then?

I'm losing the will to live.

here - chocolate cake and some vodka shots. I feel like one or two myself and I only had to read this.

Ruu wrote: »
    long story mate im prepared to post all threads and posts from the beginning if you want to get it sorted

Calina wrote: »
    Adverts mod displayed monumental patience in not smashing their computer for which they deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

I might not have smashed the auld pc but I smashed my forehead a few times. :D

Ruu wrote: »

I know it's Christmas Ruu,

but...

please...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

long story mate im prepared to post all threads and posts from the beginning if you want to get it sorted
    Yes please do.

Advertisement