Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Options
1493494495496497499»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

NakedDex wrote: »
    No, he's right. It had all the control qualities of a marmoset on an ice sheet after an oil spillage during a hurricane.

It also had a severe lack of buttons. Some gamse had a weird thing like hold to shoot, but tap to jump. Was confusing as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Thank god I missed the times of loading games off tapes :D

Had an Atari Clone, CPC464 with Green Screen, ZX 48k.
    Such greats as Gryzor (AKA Contra), Harrier Attack, Kane, Green Beret, Commando.

6th Class in Primary School with my confirmation money I think I paid 99 Irish Pounds to Buy a Sony Double Deck to swap games with class mates.

~B

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Hi Folks,

Due to the stresses put on the boards database by large mega-threads all threads with over 10k posts are to be closed and re-started.

The Off-Topic thread is close to 15k posts so it's now locked and will continue in MkII form.

Please continue all off-topic conversations and chit-chat in the new thread

None of the posts in this thread will be moved or deleted

Please feel free to contact any of the Moderation team if you have any questions

Thread Continues Here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement