Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Steve wrote: »
    Who the fcuk is Amy Winehouse?
    Seriously. Never heard of the woman till I googled her just now.
    Maybe I'm getting old but a seemingly known drug and alcohol abuser kicking the bucket is hardly news any more.

Indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    Eh no he sent a letter of condolence on behalf of the IRA to the German people
    because Germany supplied them with all their guns

What!? No. He sent the letter to reinforce the idea that Ireland was a neutral nation. Had nothing to do with the IRA

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Winehouse' death is notable because she was genuinely talented, even if that talent sadly sank beneath her addictions and personal life in later times. No Hendrix perhaps, but she did have a great voice that was all her own, and a real wit that she's seldom credited for. She made absolutely no concessions to the kind of Pop Idol image management that has visibly sucked all the life out of the charts these days, and for that alone, to be honest, I think the world's a slightly poorer place for her loss.

Her demise was unsurprising, and so inevitable as to be probably visible from space, but no less a shame for that. Part of me would have loved to see her to live to a ripe old age just out of sheer spite. If Keith bloody Richards can do it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

So, Amy Winehouse, Kurt Kobain, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison all died at 27, Only 10 years left Bieber.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Caveat: the above all had talent. Bieber will, therefore, live to 150.

• Advertisement

Elton John will perform at Amy Winehouse's funeral with a beautiful rendition of Candle Under The Spoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

goood value for a multi-tool here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

G&G - what the feck?
    Not two weeks ago you had no issues sending me out a replacement part - yet now when I follow up on the email - you can't? I've to go through Evike? Really?
    *facepalm*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Leftyflip wrote: »
    G&G - what the feck?
    Not two weeks ago you had no issues sending me out a replacement part - yet now when I follow up on the email - you can't? I've to go through Evike? Really?
    *facepalm*

Welcome to the wonderful world of go f**k yourself if you're not going to buy a whole gun or 20 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

G&G - what the feck?
    *facepalm*
    if only you knew someone who worked in a decent airsoft retailer................ :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

thermo wrote: »
    if only you knew someone who worked in a decent airsoft retailer................ :)

......in taiwan

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Who the fcuk is Amy Winehouse?
    Seriously. Never heard of the woman till I googled her just now.
    Maybe I'm getting old but a seemingly known drug and alcohol abuser kicking the bucket is hardly news any more.

Interesting headline in the paper today reads

"Winehouse died from cutting down on drink"

Her parents have said that they intervention to cut down her drinking caused a reaction in her body to make her croke...

Nothing to do with the ten tons of gear she was banging into her...none at all...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

There's something wrong. No reported posts tonight for the first time in ages...

What are yiz up to??? I'm worried.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

No reported posts tonight for the first time in ages...

sorted that for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Its hard to get rowdy when the only threads are putting to me to sleep by reading the title.

Wish Iasra were still around, some mental **** on here when they were knocking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

TheDoc wrote: »
    Its hard to get rowdy when the only threads are putting to me to sleep by reading the title.

Wish Iasra were still around, some mental **** on here when they were knocking about.

So, I just went along to iasra.net to see if they were still around, and, eh...

NSFW.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    So, I just went along to iasra.net to see if they were still around, and, eh...

NSFW.

wow that actually exists without any public uproar?????? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Bastards!!!

What has been seen ... cannot be unseen.....

Bastards!!!

What has been seen ... cannot be unseen.....

<snip, NSFW>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I hate you Moggy...
    ARRGHHGHGHGHGAHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

wow that actually exists without any public uproar?????? :eek:

I'm guessing it's just an automated spammer registering expired domains. Not sure what the connection is here though, seems a bit..unrelated :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Typical, they don't take laser.

Actually, I just went and looked at their 'contact' page, and the address looks familiar...Maybe it's not a random spammer re-registering expired domains after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

It's not a spam site :pac:

It's not a spam site :pac:

It's a spam truncheon site.

(I'm here all week).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Meh, not that bad. Not something i would use though...

bit shiny no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'm failing to see the CoD reference?

• Advertisement

Its supposed to be Red Tiger strip which you would know if you read the OP
    AND its only ever appeared in COD:MW2..........:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement