Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Laptops Deals Thread [*Updated Daily*]

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

I received two codes, one from Dell (€100 off on selected XPS Laptops and Desktops (XPS 10 is excluded) and other from FatCheese (%10 off on all laptops and desktops) and they both seem to work at the same time. I didn't place the order myself but I think it will work once they are accepted in the basket. There is %3 cashback from FatCheese also and delivery is free.

Dell Code:

3SQK82M7VKL?9Z

FatCheese Code:

?D52R0RJQWZP9V

delld.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭birchtree

Will be buying either Vostro or Latitude next week. Apart from current free shipping offer, any other special offers or coupon codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

birchtree wrote: »
    Will be buying either Vostro or Latitude next week. Apart from current free shipping offer, any other special offers or coupon codes?
    Check out http://dell-ireland-voucher-codes.blogspot.ie/ OR http://dell-ie-business-voucher-codes.blogspot.ie/ for the latest codes. There is quite a few to choose from ... I saved €125 + earlier this week and remember to use the free shipping code with whatever other code you use :)

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭birchtree

There is a 10% offer on all laptops except XPS tablets. When I tried to apply it, I was getting a message that the coupon is not applicable, and provided a link for more details. Once I clicked the link, there were no details. I went on to chat with Dell support at 10am yesterday, and the support guy said that there is a problem witha a website, it will be fixed by lunch time. When I came back at 5pm, the same issue was still there, and another support guy said exactly the same thing - there is a problem, come back later. I haven't tried today, but tomorrow this coupon expires. Anyone else have the same problem? I'm buying a Vostro laptop.

If I do purchase at full amount, is there a way to claim back that coupon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 GhettoCornetto

birchtree wrote: »
    There is a 10% offer on all laptops except XPS tablets. When I tried to apply it, I was getting a message that the coupon is not applicable, and provided a link for more details. Once I clicked the link, there were no details. I went on to chat with Dell support at 10am yesterday, and the support guy said that there is a problem witha a website, it will be fixed by lunch time. When I came back at 5pm, the same issue was still there, and another support guy said exactly the same thing - there is a problem, come back later. I haven't tried today, but tomorrow this coupon expires. Anyone else have the same problem? I'm buying a Vostro laptop.

If I do purchase at full amount, is there a way to claim back that coupon?

This code allows 11% off Laptops and Desktops over €699 - 2 Days Only (Excludes XPS 10 Tablets), confirmed working as of 20:30 on 26/02 on an Alienware m17x R4 order.

2BBTJXVGJGTZ4D

Expires 27th February.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LauraIreland

Hi,

I want to buy a dell pc desktop and I’m seeing if anyone has a code for them before I buy it.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LauraIreland

Hey,

Does anyone have a discount code for dell pc desktops?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭bromley52

Zombie!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Please do not resurrect zombie threads. Use the requests forum if you want to request a code

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement