Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Laptops Deals Thread [*Updated Daily*]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Coles

What an odd way to do business.:confused:

Thanks for the replies, folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭cson

It'd be a combination of the Raheen plant closing down and also the economic impact - there wouldn't be the same number of orders/returns as before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I t wasn't ever great even when those plants where working.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Dec4

Anyone know when the Dell Outlet might reopen? Has it been down for days, weeks, months or years?
    Back in business today, free delivery until 3rd Sept...no bargains there however...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭harryd2

delllat wrote: »

How much do you charge to ship to ROI?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

delllat wrote: »

Like the look of this, need a bigger screen though, but this would be ideal for travelling. Don't really see the point in an ipad when there are thing like this around (and iphones).

New Dell codes and cash back on bethrifty.ie

Dell Voucher Code

5% off all Studio,Inspiron & XPS orders with 2010 Intel New Core processors over €749. Enter Code FLM?V1W3HFXG9L

Expires: 09-09-2010

Plus 3% Cash through here

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

gleep wrote: »
    Like the look of this, need a bigger screen though, but this would be ideal for travelling. Don't really see the point in an ipad when there are thing like this around (and iphones).

New Dell codes and cash back on bethrifty.ie

Dell Voucher Code

5% off all Studio,Inspiron & XPS orders with 2010 Intel New Core processors over €749. Enter Code FLM?V1W3HFXG9L

Expires: 09-09-2010

Plus 3% Cash through here
    If it's a bigger screen you want then you want the latitude z
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dell-Latitude-Z-Z600-Laptop-SU9600-1-60Ghz-4-0GB-RAM-/220661669930?pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH

Jaysus thats about €1,350. I'd want two for that, seriously:eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've used 1, they are a thing of beauty, solid state drive in it so it works like a dream, it comes with wireless charging (place it on a dock) and wireless usb, also has a touch bar on the side of the screen.

No I don't work for Dell sales :D

• Advertisement

Don't doubt for a minute that it does what it says on the tin, weeeee bit pricey:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Has been back up for about a week I think, but just a few 11" and one pricey 15" today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Anyone know of any codes for laptops under €500? Looking to get the new M101z

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭dmcar02

Anyone know of any codes for laptops under €500? Looking to get the new M101z

Pretty sure harvey norman are sellin that one for 399, they are in Dundalk at least. Its the 11inch screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

THe m101z was only released a few weeks ago. I'd be amazed if they had it for 100 euro less than dell themselves. Its probably 11z which is around 429 on Dell.ie so for 399 its not a bad price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

harryd2 wrote: »
    How much do you charge to ship to ROI?

its not mine buddy ,i just bought one and im impressed with it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?b=&c=ie&cs=iebsdt1&kc=N4X10154&l=en&m_30=143259&oc=N0735S07&rbc=N0735S07&s=bsd

This is a decent deal at the moment IMO, a Core i5 alptop with 4gb Ram for ~650€ incl vat and delivery. Decent deal IMO, first time seeing a core i5 laptop with a price starting with a 6

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

I've tried to purchase it but according to the dell website its no longer available.
    A model with a lesser processor is available though, but at the same price.
    Shower of cowboys, imo.
    Zonda999 wrote: »
    http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?b=&c=ie&cs=iebsdt1&kc=N4X10154&l=en&m_30=143259&oc=N0735S07&rbc=N0735S07&s=bsd

This is a decent deal at the moment IMO, a Core i5 alptop with 4gb Ram for ~650€ incl vat and delivery. Decent deal IMO, first time seeing a core i5 laptop with a price starting with a 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

bagels wrote: »
    I've tried to purchase it but according to the dell website its no longer available.
    A model with a lesser processor is available though, but at the same price.
    Shower of cowboys, imo.

Sh*t, i was gonna buy that aswell. Anyone find similar at that price (or lower)??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Zonda999 wrote: »

Pity it doesn't have a decent gfx card though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭hollywoodhoppy

Has anyone got any valid discount codes for laptops?

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Here ya go hollywoodhoppy if its any good

5% discount using this code: WPTR0D7JRJ1HVB

Valid only on all Studio, Inspiron & XPS systems with minimum unit value of €749

Offer ends 27/10/2010

• Registered Users Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Any new codes or good offers? Looking for a basic internet machine for a buddy, doesn't have to have anything fancy, just the basics, sub €400.

3% cashback on bethrifty.ie, register first! All the codes seem to be for €750 machines. If you find any post up!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Any new codes or good offers? Looking for a basic internet machine for a buddy, doesn't have to have anything fancy, just the basics, sub €400.
    Does it have to be a dell?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Does it have to be a dell?

Nope.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Nope.
    Well the machine I have is this works out just over €430 including shipping. It has no cd/dvd drive but if its just for surfing it's a brilliant machine.

Well the machine I have is this works out just over €430 including shipping. It has no cd/dvd drive but if its just for surfing it's a brilliant machine.

Have you ordered from that site before? Any problems with it of you did?

Have you ordered from that site before? Any problems with it of you did?
    Ordered the laptop on the Wednesday and it arrived on the Friday. They use DPD so you can track it easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hey Keano,

My GF was asking me to find her a laptop and independently came up with this one. Looks like a great machine for the money. How are you finding it for more than just surfing though?

Also it looks very light according to the specs, would you say thats true?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement