Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Saw 5 cls 350s in the past week, 2 around Swords, the rest on m50.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

In the pub last week, met Padraig Harrington in his new 645Ci and his wife left the carpark following him in her new X5 4.4i Sport

I've only seen on CLS silver, northern plates on the M50 - huge car!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

In the last week or so I've seen a BMW X5 4.6, a Rolls Royce Phantom, and a Maybach 57

A navy 996 turbo on uk plates in Kirkistown. Wayne Douglas' driver owned it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Reminds me I saw a black 997 last week, northern reg with a very attractive lady driving it. Much rathered the 'teardrop' lights on the 996 than the new retro ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Munurty

Parked beside a black Cayenne TURBO in the airport last night, uk plates. And saw another M5 in kilkenny. Purple is suprisingly nice. Also saw a Cls500 parked in kk the other night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

saw ryan tubirdy in his morgan (think it was the a 4/4) looked like it was put together by a 6year old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I think I can play this game but I should have a handicap, I live near St Tropez.

My 11yr old son and I play spot the car but it's so easy that now we do it by colour.
    In the last week I have seen 11 Ferraris ( 7 red, 1 black, 2 yellow and 1 silver)
    Total Hummers for week 6( 4 black, 1 yellow, 1 silver) including a pickup type that I hadn't seen before.

On Sat I saw a parked green RR Cabriolet In P
    lace des Lices, while I was looking at it another drove by with the top down. On the way home I saw a Bentley.

We are not living at all...

Hagar wrote:
    I think I can play this game but I should have a handicap, I live near St Tropez.

My 11yr old son and I play spot the car but it's so easy that now we do it by colour.
    In the last week I have seen 11 Ferraris ( 7 red, 1 black, 2 yellow and 1 silver)
    Total Hummers for week 6( 4 black, 1 yellow, 1 silver) including a pickup type that I hadn't seen before.

On Sat I saw a parked green RR Cabriolet In P
    lace des Lices, while I was looking at it another drove by with the top down. On the way home I saw a Bentley.

We are not living at all...

ive had the pleasure of a holiday down that neck of the woods 2 years ago and plan on it again for next year...the choice, quality and quantity of cars is unreal!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Today I saw Nicky Byrne (westlife) in his Cadillac EXT , just like this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Off Topic...

Let me know when your coming and we'll have a glass of rosé or two

sharkman wrote:
    Today I saw Nicky Byrne (westlife) in his Cadillac EXT , just like http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/models/gallery.jsp?model=ext

I like those things since seeing one on TV a while ago, but over here no.

Hagar wrote:
    Off Topic...

Let me know when your coming and we'll have a glass of rosé or two

why thank you Hagar, you may very well regret that !! :D

Got overtaken on the way to Dublin this evening by a '03 Galway reg SL55 AMG, being driven by an early 40's elegant Mrs. Robinson type. She wasn't afraid to use it and it sounded fantastic on the way past, like a diesel locamotive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i seen the 05 g h2 (112) today its not in galway i think the guy lives in dublin as i seen him in cabinteely

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

Anyone know who owns the Bentley GT I saw on the Wyatville Rd flyover of the N11 last tuesday week?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Heres a few sweet cars I seen in galway during the week, Loved the Speedster and the 2002, The guy who had the cobra should be shot..... it was a 2004 kit car made to look like a 427, except he had horrible pink/blue paint on it and had an auto box with a 1.4 engine, the interior was cream with pink piping, Im a huge fan of cobras but this guy missed the whole point of them......... Especially putting on very new looking Wolfrace alloys. Grrrrrr
    Mint 2002
    2005%20193.JPG
    Old Jag (I think)
    2005%20194.jpg
    Very clean Mustang
    2005%20196.jpg
    Model T
    2005%20197.jpg
    "Cobra"
    2005%20200.jpg
    2005%20201.jpg
    Porsche Speedster....... Mmmmmm look at those lines.
    2005%20203.jpg

Not a bad days spotting...........

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chicken_food

There was a program on rte during the passed week about that porshe speedster. It showed how they put it together using a beetle chassis and engine-the owner had the ac cobra too (i can remember those awful looking alloys anywhere-they look out of place on such a beautiful car)
    If i remember correctly they were raffling off the porshe for charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Volcano

Seen this lotus elise around quite a bit, sounds the biz! :eek:

lotus27hi.jpg

lotus10dw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

impr0v wrote:
    Got overtaken on the way to Dublin this evening by a '03 Galway reg SL55 AMG, being driven by an early 40's elegant Mrs. Robinson type. She wasn't afraid to use it and it sounded fantastic on the way past, like a diesel locamotive.

hey thats my mother u are talking about there.....only joking lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Moto

Volcano wrote:
    Seen this lotus elise around quite a bit, sounds the biz! :eek:

lotus27hi.jpg

lotus10dw.jpg

Seen that in cork once, much bigger then i thought size wise and so low!

lomb wrote:
    hey thats my mother u are talking about there.....only joking lol :D

how'd ya like a new stepfather, son?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Is that a honda s2000 or mazda mx5 beside the elise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

the lotus is kind of normal nowdays as there is a dealer in dublin now. but theres not many around:D

Mazda by the looks of it... and a nissan almera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭AMurphy

Not too many Lotii about here, juse seen one in the recent past.

However I passed a row of used Hummers including at least 1 H1 a few mornings ago;

http://www.losgatoshummer.com/en_US/

2003, H1, for the bargain price of $40K, looked clean.

And I see an abandoned 60's Mustang on a sidestreet that has not moved in about a month, no 4-SALE sign that I can see.

And I see a new MB G-Wagen and an old Cobra (~$60K) at another dealer down the road from LG Hummer and some other unique hand crafted model, I'll have to look up.

http://www.losgatosautomall.com/en_US/

Was an mx5 alright! Before this one i had never seen one on irish roads before. Without a doubt one of my favorite cars ever, defo fav convertible. The roar out of it puts it among the big boys for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

There's a vid of a elise following a corvette on the ring somewhere on the net.
    The vette is faster flat out but the elise catches up with it everytime round the corners

Yea the elise is up there with the super cars as long as its not top end speed. I mean under 5 seconds to 60 is icon14.gif

• Advertisement

Anybody know the Bhp/tonne in an Elise?

Yesterday I saw 2 Citroen DS', 1 parked on the Dodder Road, and another parked near Irishtown Stadium

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement