Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

That Phantom is sick, like something out of Gotham City.

Today I saw:

A Morgan!
    Hummer H2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

there is some great cars in citywest,i seen the bentley gt,helicopter,s600,and rolls up there a whileback.

they were cool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

That be the cousins M5, and the uncles 7 series on alpinas (black)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Kersh wrote:
    That be the cousins M5, and the uncles 7 series on alpinas (black)
    Cool

I sense the need for nice cars (and good taste) in your families blood :D Was the guy driving it the owner of the car? He looked to be very young.

Yes thats one of my cousins, afaik hes 22, his bro is c25, and has a lambo gallardo, hummer etc -see other posts about same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Saw on Saturday in a dealer in County Antrim
    Porsche 996 4 WD Twin Turbo Ruff 540 BHP Conversion ,
    all in white, stunning Ruff body kit. Super monster & very rare
    If you can put up with LHD its could be yours for €72k...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Saw an '05 black M5 with tinted windows on the Leopardstown Road this morning....love how discreet lookin it is...your regular joe soap would never guess at its devastating performance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Heh, yeh fletch, when I saw it first I said to one guy, "this yoke is a ferrari better, 500hp, 200mph". He just stared as if I was on drugs. The big crossed drilled rear discs kinda give it away though.

Fabritzo wrote:
    Heh, yeh fletch, when I saw it first I said to one guy, "this yoke is a ferrari better, 500hp, 200mph". He just stared as if I was on drugs. The big crossed drilled rear discs kinda give it away though.
    And the discreet chrome detailing on the vent behind the front wheels.....oh and the 4 exhausts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I saw a UK reg Austin Healey Sprite

b_mg_sprite_mk1_frog_eye_13.jpg

Same colour.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Spotted a Chrrysler Prowler in Swords yesterday ...
    2001plymouthprowler1600x12000j.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

mike65 wrote:
    I saw a UK reg Austin Healey Sprite
    I love these cars. There was a really good blue one at the Barratstown run on Monday - I'll post pics later.

Absolutely minimalist sportscar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I know a guy who just sold one and a Harley Davidson Ford jeep to buy a Galanza. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

bennyx_o wrote:
    I know a guy who just sold one and a Harley Davidson Ford jeep to buy a Galanza. :confused:

that'd be the F150 pick up - Harley Davidson special edition..

why on earth a glanza? no comparison/competition :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Beats me

Saw a silvery-light brown Masarati Quattroporte in Limerick.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Lots and lots today between Merrion Sqaure and Harcourt Road during my early morning stroll, Bentley Continental (yawn), Maserati 4200, 2 M3 convertibles, black SL55 and rarest of all a BMW M-Coupe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

And not a picture to show for it? :( I would have liked to have seen the M-Coupe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

All bar the Bentley were in motion, and I couldn't be arsed getting my phone out for that. The M Coupe was a bit of a weird one, I saw it's reflection in the revoloving doors walking in the office and revolved right round to find myself outside again watching it dissappear down the road...dark blue with aftermarket with what looked like aftermarket alloys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭AMurphy

Gatster wrote:
    ....rarest of all a BMW M-Coupe.

You mean one of these.
    The are more of them the Lotuii. One passed me a few days ago. However the Acura NSX is probably less popular, though I did see one today.
    Another rare bird is the Mitsu 3000GT. A friend had one, not sure if she still has it or not. (she might have traded it for a van since the kids arrived)

Passed an old Triumph, cannot remember what but it seemed 60's dated, a while back.

The Prowler is a rarity even here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

AMurphy wrote:
    You mean one of these.

Uuugh, what an ugly car

prospect wrote:
    Uuugh, what an ugly car
    I like it....saw one at Mondello a few weeks ago....the width of the rear tyres was summit else! :eek:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I know the one that was in Mondello at the touring cars - twas parked beside the stand. It had new rims on it which were the dogs! I think they were 295 wide IIRC.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Gatster wrote:
    The M Coupe was a bit of a weird one, ...dark blue with aftermarket with what looked like aftermarket alloys.

Saw that earlier in the week parked on Stephens Gerrn ( well not actually on the green) UK reg if I recall . Nice !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mac 3

Saw an Aston DB7 Vantage Volante in Limerick last night, German Reg, Silver, nice roar out of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

In mulingar yesterday i seen what i taught looked like a holden monaro from the front only it was a pick-up :confused: looked pretty cool thou

Saw a Bentley Continental this morning and a TR6 yesterday.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

There is a smashing black 360modena parked outside the merion hotel at the minute, with perspects engine bay cover!

The perspex engine bay is on all 360s, well at least the ones i seen.
    Today, Belgard Rd, a 05 997 convertible. green.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Well since i have been in the UK... I have seen all sort's... such a selection of car's over here... Alot of car's we have over in Ireland but not just your standard 1.8L modeo's, or 2L Rover 75's, but over here you get a wide variety.

well last 3-4 Day's seen :

Astin Martin DB9
    Beautiful Rover 75 4.2 L IIRC, It was amazingly fast
    Seen quite a few nice Modeo's 3L V6's Zetec's
    Seen a few Seat Leon Cupra R & Ibiza Cupra's Both 20V's
    Few Chrysler Crossfire's ( Very common here )
    Seen 2 Bently Continetal GT's
    About 60000 range rovers :P
    Lotus Elise
    Seen All sort's of BMW's Of top spec M3's... And such etc..really isn't hard to see too many here.
    I know they arent all exactly " exotic " car's ^

Really My point is There are such a wide variety of car's ont he road over here Where as when in Dublin feel like every car is the basic model or jsut ordinary, Also there is some crazy amount of Modded car's over here, Some quite nice one's aswel, Not jsut corsa's and Micra's :>

Hj

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement