Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

seen the new M5 they are BEAUTIFUL. I WANT ONE;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I know the Citywest guy is loaded but those cars were probably belong to guests there no ??

I HATE the Toureg. Its so ill proportioned ! What engine is in all the ones I see driving around anyway, theres loads of them ?? Surely they arent all petrol engined are they ??

For 120k I'd take a Range Rover anyday. King of the hill IMO !

M5 is sweet !

I saw a fantastic , mint, E30 M3 in silver with wine leather interior, totally standard and all the better for it ! Lovely car !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Oh yeah, I saw one of those new Range Rover Sports the other day. Looked kind of nice but I'm still undecided about it. Wasn't mad about the slopey back on it. Smaller than you would imaginr from the pics but still a decent size. It's smaller than the Discovery

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

drdre wrote:
    seen the new M5 they are BEAUTIFUL. I WANT ONE;)

I wasn't really buying into the hype about the car in this forum and others, but i saw a white one in Kilkenny the other day, being used by a blonde yummy mummy for the school run and i was stricken with lust. looked awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

impr0v wrote:
    ...being used by a blonde yummy mummy for the school run and i was stricken with lust. looked awesome.

Tis good when you see a nice lady drivin a nice car....mmmmmm......yummy mummies!! LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Saw a Dodge RAM 4x4 on Friday, jesus christ the size of the thing, never seen anything like it in my life.

http://www.racecaroutlet.com/images/98-Dodge%20Ram.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Spotted the same 05 light blue Aston DB 9 yesterday moring and evening. Spotted anothe BMW M5 today in howth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Saw a uk reg Cupra R today, I want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I was in Birmingham over the weekend and I saw:

360 Modena
    2 Aston DB7s
    DB9
    DB5
    Loads of M5s
    SL65
    Tuscan
    3 Morgans

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭Silvera

qz wrote:
    Saw a brand new Ford Mustang parked in a house down in Clare! Red with two black lines from the hood to the back, no plates on the front, beautiful.

Could be just in from the US.
    (Many US states don't require front plates).

Did you see the back plate ?

• Advertisement

squirrel thats some nice cars u saw.people are loaded over there.and loads of fraudsters:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

I saw a black Gallardo today.. parked outside work, will probably be there tomorrow. ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 64,864 ✭✭✭✭unkel

This thread still alive :)

Saw a black Maybach yesterday (Tuesday). Guess where? Right outside the Dail. No doubt full of filled brown envelopes :rolleyes:
    impr0v wrote:
    i saw a white one in Kilkenny the other day, being used by a blonde yummy mummy for the school run and i was stricken with lust. looked awesome.

LOL but white is awful :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Saw a uk reg Cupra R today, I want one.

Saw an 05 D one yesterday. In Finn Reddy.

Also saw a car ive never seen the likes of before on the naas road - it looked similar to the batmobile. Very long but not long in an estate way.

The only car i can think it even resembled was the maybach excelero.

It did a u-turn on the naas road and took off back up towards mdl.

Saw a NI reg Audi S4 Abt in Swords. Nice looking, in red with chrome window trims... lovely.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Guys , Is there anyone out there using their cam-phones ??

Please we need photos , no matter how poor ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

sharkman wrote:
    Guys , Is there anyone out there using their cam-phones ??

Please we need photos , no matter how poor ..

It would help if I had a camera phone, I'll look into it.
    drdre wrote:
    squirrel thats some nice cars u saw.people are loaded over there.and loads of fraudsters

I was in a place where cars over 50K Stg outnumbered cars like Mondeos, very rich area.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

A few days ago:

RR Phantom
    DB7
    Bentley Continenal

All while cruising in a 1969 MGC ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

unkel wrote:
    LOL but white is awful :(

white is the new black, it looked great! it's also the best colour to get a new gti in, if one was so inclined.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Yeah white has been so out of fashion over here that when you bsee a new expensive car it really stands out !

I saw a CLK cabriolet, current model, in white whilst aborad. It looked awesome !

Still I wouldn't it ! You'd be hit BIG TIME for resale !

According to Mercedes Benz order books the trend has changed from silver Mercs to black metallic ones, for the first time in 8 years silver is no.2 !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

Saw a lovely 02 DB7 vantage convertible (have seen it a few times now) and Iwent to take a pic of it with the camera phone but felt like a fool when I was caught by someone looking at it so took a pic of something else instead.

On a different note has anyone ever seen the banana yellow Fiat Seciento that has big blue paw print stickers all over it and what can only be described as half of smiths toy store on the inside. It frequents the Tallaght/Clondalkin area and is a truly awesome sight in its own unique way!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

samo wrote:
    On a different note has anyone ever seen the banana yellow Fiat Seciento that has big blue paw print stickers all over it and what can only be described as half of smiths toy store on the inside. It frequents the Tallaght/Clondalkin area and is a truly awesome sight in its own unique way!! :D

lol saw that in Liffey Valley once, it is definitely original to say the least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Saw this loverly hummer the other day in Galway.
    hummer5dn.th.jpg

And also this baby:
    mowag17ez.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

I saw this last week....

DSCN0280.jpg
    DSCN0281.jpg

It's a 1936 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic
    The first car used magnesium-alloy body panels to save weight, hence the external rivets. Magnesium is highly flamable so couldn't be welded.
    This car uses aluminium instead.
    Total production run of 3, of which 2 survive. Estimated value of about €10,000,000

By comparison the DB9, Maybach or Continental GT are about as common as the Ford Fiesta.

Wow, the exterior looks very modern for something that was built in the 30's.

My Dad just told me he saw an 04 D black Lambo in Fitzwilliam Square, so that means there's (at least) two, that and the orange one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

I saw a yellow Murcielago on the N11 last Sunday.
    In Hollywood County Down there is a purple Murcielago belonging
    to a bulider called Fred Fraser (who also has a Countach and a Diablo)
    and in Belfast an orange Murcielago that a friend spotted and which could be the same as the one mentioned somewhere else on the board. In the north over the last few years I've seen two other countaches (black and blue) and two other diablos (white and yellow) so it is quite surprising how many there are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,386 ✭✭✭fletch

Kersh wrote:
    Saw a NI reg Audi S4 Abt in Swords. Nice looking, in red with chrome window trims... lovely.
    Sure that ain't the 2.5TDI that has been knocking around for a while....it's got S4 alloys with chrome surrounds...actually the owner has slapped chrome everywhere and it now looks a bit tacky IMO

yeah sharkman you ar right pics would be great

• Advertisement

No, this looked standard trim, noy tacky add ons. looked brand new too. Had a small enamel shiny badge on the middle right of the boot that just said ABT (Christian Abt, dtm racer I would assume), big standard looking looking alloys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement