Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Wat a Very SAD thread LOL!!!

Door
    >

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bostoncommon

expensive at 31K!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice spot with the Carver! And I'd absolutely go for the Vanquish, slightly less ostentatious, miles better looking. (I know they're chalk and cheese but still :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Wat a Very SAD thread LOL!!!

And this is an example of.... productivity? Sense?

You fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

bigkev49 wrote: »
    It's a Carver One.

You should see the lean on those things in the corner. Quite freaky really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

You should see the lean on those things in the corner. Quite freaky really.

I'd say so, if you weren't expecting it to do so it could lead to serious distraction!

On one of Clarksons old programmes, Motorworld I think, he visited Switzerland. A lad there was building something very very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Saw that Carver yesterday around Naas as I was heading towards the M7, almost swung round and went after it... at first glance looked like something out of Batman or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Fairly sure that Carver yoke was for sale in Limerick, up until recently. Father saw it driving around a few times. Class yoke, but i'd much rather a near new Goldwing, and a used Hayabusa than that yoke.

Imagine ringing Quinn asking for a quote on a Carver... Lol

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I saw a Renault 5 GT Turbo on the M50 south yesterday morning.
    Not able to get a pic

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Fairly sure that Carver yoke was for sale in Limerick, up until recently. Father saw it driving around a few times. Class yoke, but i'd much rather a near new Goldwing, and a used Hayabusa than that yoke.

Imagine ringing Quinn asking for a quote on a Carver... Lol

CE reg so it's most likely the same one as was in limerick. I spotted it around Naas on the M7 3 days ago

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

kbannon wrote: »
    I saw a Renault 5 GT Turbo on the M50 south yesterday morning.
    Not able to get a pic
    lovely car. There was thread receintly about what cars nowdays will be classics in 40 years, and the 5 GT Turbo will defo be a classic. It already is imo.

kikel wrote: »
    CE reg so it's most likely the same one as was in limerick. I spotted it around Naas on the M7 3 days ago

Possibly, a fella on the dock road had it for sale, new unregistered at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Saw a Renault GTA V6 Turbo parked on Leinster Road behind a very old Lotus yesterday.

In the lovely blue, didnt see if it was right or left hand drive but it's irish reg.

Ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

In Cork at the weekend, saw a Mercedes CLK 200K badged as a CLK 65 AMG (07C65). Pretty pathetic since there never was a CLK 65 AMG. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

fletch wrote: »
    In Cork at the weekend, saw a Mercedes CLK 200K badged as a CLK 65 AMG (07C65). Pretty pathetic since there never was a CLK 65 AMG. :rolleyes:

Ah yes, have seen that one myself. Some very silly people in this world we live!

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Ah yes, have seen that one myself. Some very silly people in this world we live in!

Scribble on a piece of paper that they never made one and put it on his windscreen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Scribble on a piece of paper that they never made one and put it on his windscreen.
    I wanted to walk over to him and say it :)
    He had AMG alloys on it and the badges but that was it. No quad exhausts, and it looked very high.

fletch wrote: »
    I wanted to walk over to him and say it :)
    He had AMG alloys on it and the badges but that was it. No quad exhausts, and it looked very high.

I have an S-line A4 and my colleague has an A4 standard. He has S-line badges and S-line 18" wheels and even a little spoiler lip on the boot. Im not allowed park next to him anymore. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

This it?
    post-12061-1218398640.jpg

I saw this in Dundalk on Saturday night, had to be the same one, I doubt there's more than one and East Coast Alloys isnt far away at all.

5 minutes earlier I saw the dirtiest 535 ever:

filthy.jpg

No need to worry about reading that reg! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

I have an S-line A4 and my colleague has an A4 standard. He has S-line badges and S-line 18" wheels and even a little spoiler lip on the boot. Im not allowed park next to him anymore. :D

Sure what is S line only a badge,wheels etc? :D

tossy wrote: »
    Sure what is S line only a badge,wheels etc? :D

No, lowered sports supsensions, different boot with small built in lip spoiler, rear and side skirts and a completely different front end. The front end comprises of different grill and chrome, different fog lights set up and lower and a more protruding front spoiler. It has built in chrome sills, sports front seats and standard 17" alloys(standard has 15"). Armrest is standard. Thats about it but Im sure there are some other slight tweaks here and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Tragedy wrote: »
    Saw a Renault GTA V6 Turbo parked on Leinster Road behind a very old Lotus yesterday.

In the lovely blue, didnt see if it was right or left hand drive but it's irish reg.

C6 GTA? Saw this coming out of our Estate in Drogheda on Saturday evening around 18.15 (same day as you saw one - 8th November). Was too dark to tell the exact colour but I'd say light blue ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

I saw this in Dundalk on Saturday night, had to be the same one, I doubt there's more than one and East Coast Alloys isnt far away at all.[/IMG]

are you on about the GTI i spotted in Donegal which this carbon fibred image was posted after? thats certainly not the one i saw, had a standard gti bonnet and R32 pipes with slr wheels (i think) sure there could be loads of them out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

image001zw6.th.jpgthpix.gif

image020iu1.th.jpgthpix.gif

image024yv0.th.jpgthpix.gif

image029jo4.th.jpgthpix.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Saw a clio V6 today. Lovely sound from it.
    Sorry no pic.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

ustari wrote: »
    image024yv0.th.jpgthpix.gif

lolz! They didnt even fill the old exhaust gap!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

Its the "sporting " though....

• Subscribers Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

No, lowered sports supsensions, different boot with small built in lip spoiler, rear and side skirts and a completely different front end. The front end comprises of different grill and chrome, different fog lights set up and lower and a more protruding front spoiler. It has built in chrome sills, sports front seats and standard 17" alloys(standard has 15"). Armrest is standard. Thats about it but Im sure there are some other slight tweaks here and there.

I think he meant that all that the sline pack offeres is cosmetic improvement and lowered suspension. i.e your car is no better performance wise. you could make a std spec car exactly like an sline for not much over the cost the pack is from factory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

are you on about the GTI i spotted in Donegal which this carbon fibred image was posted after? thats certainly not the one i saw, had a standard gti bonnet and R32 pipes with slr wheels (i think) sure there could be loads of them out there!

The one pictured looks identical to the one I saw. Suppose there could be a few out there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement