Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Lol looks like he's been painting the car.
    csrw2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Lol looks like he's been painting the car.

A few weeks back 5 Dutch registered Ferraris past me by on the dual carraigeway outside Limerick. Each car had old people driving them.

Probably takes such a long time to save up for them. 3 of them were Grey, I mean come on, Grey!!!

I saw a white convertible Ferrari in Positano in Italy with a white interior. Crazy!!

Lol! Why you would take off that white stripe and those wheels after paying so much for them is beyond me! Lovely cars though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

He cant have that much money. He is not parked in the Valet parking section of the car park!!!

Remember seeing a Maseratti in the FS car park and they have cordoned it off so nobody parked close to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Lol! Why you would take off that white stripe and those wheels after paying so much for them is beyond me! Lovely cars though.
    The stripe only came on the 360CS, the new 430Scud is it's big brother!
    I saw a white convertible Ferrari in Positano in Italy with a white interior. Crazy!!
    White is the best colour for the F430 in my opinion
    687588-1.jpg
    675271-1.jpg

• Advertisement

steve06 wrote: »
    The stripe only came on the 360CS, the new 430Scud is it's big brother!

Jaysus i can't believe i didn't even look at those two pics, completly different cars haha i was blinded buy the reg.:rolleyes: Much prefer the 360 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Are they not different Ferraris? The first is an F430 and the second is a 360? He just kept the reg the same

EDIT: Good man Limerick. You were obviously in the middle of a Ferrari orgasm and didn't spot the reg!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

TJJP wrote: »
    Aston DB9 and a Maserati Quattroporte spotted this morning... Interesting goings on here....

59ACC73FCE4742EC96CD419871A69AB0-500.jpg

D902AEEA6B7444F7A5D66D9A93EE4D12-500.jpg

I see DB9's and Quatroports in Dublin regularly, nothing rare about them...

In fact the Alfa Brera is more rare...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Well, quote, un qoute "pics or stfu." :D:P Now back on topic before we get thrown out.

wow, a funny and clever Limerick-man. :rolleyes: And please fix your signature, it's a mess.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    wow, funny and clever Limerick-man. :rolleyes: And please fix your signature, it's a mess.
    ;)
    Lol, funnily enough, i don't have sigs turned on and only noticed this morning when i wasn't signed in. Funny that... I like it's origionality:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Two from today Bentley Arnage twin tone colour scheme (rare in Ireland imo) and that Australian i think it is Opel not sure of the name the interior on the Opel was class wheels were great on it too, it was debadged pretty much aswell.

edit
    Its a 'Holden V8' according to cartell, is that just another name for Opel in Oz?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

That Holden is angry, I like it. Great spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

DSC00108.jpg

Holyhead today, Looked and sounded like a real one, but who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

Its a 'Holden V8' according to cartell, is that just another name for Opel in Oz?

Its a Holden VXR8. They get rebadged as Opel in ireland, and Vauxhall in UK. I think holden is a sister company in Oz but i may be wrong.

Its a savage car, and i was nearly getting a Monaro which has a simalar engine. Either a 5.7 or 6.0 V8 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

DSC00108.jpg

Holyhead today, Looked and sounded like a real one, but who knows?

Pilgrim Sumo?

www.pilgrimcars.com/newmag/pil1.html

Omg, what a car. Ah words don't describe what that cars is...*drools* lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Its a savage car, and i was nearly getting a Monaro which has a simalar engine. Either a 5.7 or 6.0 V8 :D

I remember you talking about it, did you decide against it in the end up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

I remember you talking about it, did you decide against it in the end up?

Due to the depreciation on my current motor, and the way the petrol was going.. i "prosponed" gettin it. Im still looking at a few at the mo, and if i can get the money together im still on for getting one like this http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/629927.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

parked up around the Best Western in Copenhagen?

It was actually near Osterport but well spotted! I then saw it a couple of days later near Nyhavn. Do you live in CPH?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭traco

Not quite today - last week in Shenzhen, several A6 L and several regulars, never know there was a long wheelbase version of the A6. Also saw several China copies of the BMW X5 - pity I didn't get a pic of one.

11102008003.jpg

Heres is an article on the copy X5 and pic

bmw_x5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

The rexon jeeps are copys of the older mercedas jeep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭traco

I should have added that the front of it is like a Landcruiser - the ones I saw on the road had the BMW badges on the back and I couldn't figure out what was wrong as something just didn't look right with it. I guess anything is fair game in China.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JBRcruz

my mate took that pic of the ferrari. was at his on fri nite an he was showin me all d pictures of it, said he nearly crashed his car when he saw it:phe loves cars but is obsessed with ferraris. is he a member here? there are defenitly some of his pictures here.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭conical

LOL at the Transit van making a quick exit before he gets done too :P
    TJJP wrote: »
    Aston DB9 and a Maserati Quattroporte spotted this morning... Interesting goings on here....

59ACC73FCE4742EC96CD419871A69AB0-500.jpg

D902AEEA6B7444F7A5D66D9A93EE4D12-500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

conical wrote: »
    LOL at the Transit van making a quick exit before he gets done too :P

Good spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

eljono wrote: »
    It was actually near Osterport but well spotted! I then saw it a couple of days later near Nyhavn. Do you live in CPH?

Nope, was there for a week and a half doing a job about 2 months ago. Was staying in the best western and I used to see every evening on my way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

Good spot!

That looks like a Laing O'Rourke van, they're based up north but work construction all round the world so highly unlikely customs would pull them, probably just a coincidence he did a U-turn.

Doubt customs have the power to do people driving company vehicles?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

blueband wrote: »
    That looks like a Laing O'Rourke van, they're based up north but work construction all round the world so highly unlikely customs would pull them, probably just a coincidence he did a U-turn.

Doubt customs have the power to do people driving company vehicles?

Wonder what color his diesel was . . . . :cool:

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

At the new Scirocco Launch in Clontarf Castle today

Image023.jpg
    Image021.jpg

Also spotted this Dodge Ram 1500 DAYTONA
    Image085.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

I like the VW a lot.
    Cool car, even if not a purist.....