Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Galvanised (?) 2CV

spa0025tn6.th.jpgthpix.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

cjmcork wrote: »
    cody, where the hell were you on holidays!

On a side note I was on Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills, I'm not kidding there were 3 Bentleys in front of me at the lights & a Rolls Royce was coming towards us, all at the same time. The rest of the cars on the street were also of note. Didn't get the camera out for these unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I'm not kidding there were 3 Bentleys in front of me at the lights & a Rolls Royce was coming towards us .

What's the big deal sure I have four Rollers and two Bentleys in my garage at the moment, common as muck, even in dear old Ireland, (I mean dear as in expensive by the way!);):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

On a side note I was on Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills, I'm not kidding there were 3 Bentleys in front of me at the lights & a Rolls Royce was coming towards us, all at the same time. The rest of the cars on the street were also of note. Didn't get the camera out for these unfortunately.

you must have felt like **** in whatever car u had rented :D

you must have felt like **** in whatever car u had rented :D

I had a 3.2L A6 Quattro, thought it was good until I saw what was out there. The first car I saw leaving LAX rental depot was a silver Lamborghini Murcielago. The Bentley story is only the tip of the iceberg. AMGs & ///M6s ///M5s aplenty & a gorgeous 356 convertible (got a pic of that will post once I can find the camera again!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭draycottgirlz

I had a 3.2L A6 Quattro, thought it was good until I saw what was out there. The first car I saw leaving LAX rental depot was a silver Lamborghini Murcielago. The Bentley story is only the tip of the iceberg. AMGs & ///M6s ///M5s aplenty & a gorgeous 356 convertible (got a pic of that will post once I can find the camera again!)

Ohh nice, who did you rent with? Good rate? I'm going this weekend and I have reserved an 300c touring but would much prefer the Audi....

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭crocro

New Lamborghini Estoque
    14102008043yw9.jpg

Murciélago Roadster
    14102008044hq1.jpg

Funny bikes
    14102008045ab0.jpg
    14102008046pc4.jpg

Venturi cop car
    14102008048bo7.jpg

Venturi solar powered
    14102008049dy3.jpg

Gumpert
    14102008055aa1.jpg

wtf?
    14102008056ff7.jpg

Tesla electric
    14102008057lo3.jpg

Disney car
    14102008058yn5.jpg

Respect to anyone who can guess what this is...
    14102008041eo9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Front end looks like a funked up Koeing...oienenguiei...zed... LOl, how ever it's spelt.

Ohh nice, who did you rent with? Good rate? I'm going this weekend and I have reserved an 300c touring but would much prefer the Audi....

thanks

Hertz do Make & Model reservable rentals in US, it was €600 for 10 days for the A6. I saw places in Santa Monica that had 911 convertible, 7 series etc. for rent, no idea on the prices though. Just walked past their premises e.g. http://www.bhrentacar.com/ (not sure it's the one I walked past)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

crocro wrote: »
    Respect to anyone who can guess what this is...
    14102008041eo9.jpg
    HAHA - I've seen this on one of the car blog i read, it's something Russian and not what you expect from them ;)
    Lada Revolution 3

• Advertisement

jozi wrote: »
    HAHA - I've seen this on one of the car blog i read, it's something Russian and not what you expect from them ;)

Ah it's not Lada is it......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭crocro

Well done! There was a crowd pointing and laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

parked up around the Best Western in Copenhagen?
    eljono wrote: »
    Galvanised (?) 2CV

spa0025tn6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Lol i didn't see that Spoiler.... How bad... I wonder will the mars bar still double the value:P

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Crocro , where were the photos taken ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

sharkman wrote: »
    Crocro , where were the photos taken ??
    Fiver says the paris motor show last week:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

pics or stfu.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

el diablo wrote: »
    pics or stfu.

relax, when was the last time u posted pics here?

tdc wrote: »
    relax, when was the last time u posted pics here?

OK, no offence meant but it's easy to come on here and claim you saw a Veyron/F50 in New York or Dubai or somewhere. I only post when I've the pics to back it up. ;)

OK, no offence meant but it's easy to come on here and claim you saw a Veyron/F50 in New York or Dubai or somewhere. I only post when I've the pics to back it up. ;)

Been a long time since you've seen anything so haha;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Lada Revolution 3

Skoda owners take note - Now THATS a brand re-invention!

Been a long time since you've seen anything so haha;)
    No, you're wrong. I've seen many special cars over the last several years in all parts of the world but very rarely take photos of them. ;)

No, you're wrong. I've seen many special cars over the last several years in all parts of the world but very rarely take photos of them. ;)

Well, quote, un qoute "pics or stfu." :D:P Now back on topic before we get thrown out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cosgrave2

saw a f430 scuderia in the four seasons tonight, english reg, red with the black stripes. one of the most impressive cars iv seen on these shores if not the most impressive. get down there lads while its still here!!!
    looks like this
    ferrari-f430-scuderia-wallpaper31.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Aston DB9 and a Maserati Quattroporte spotted this morning... Interesting goings on here....

59ACC73FCE4742EC96CD419871A69AB0-500.jpg

D902AEEA6B7444F7A5D66D9A93EE4D12-500.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

TJJP wrote: »
    Aston DB9 and a Maserati Quattroporte spotted this morning... Interesting goings on here....

59ACC73FCE4742EC96CD419871A69AB0-500.jpg

D902AEEA6B7444F7A5D66D9A93EE4D12-500.jpg

The high vis jjackets look more like customs and both are yellow reg. Nice cars though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭cbyrne

The first of the SIMI 'alerts' to Customs perhaps??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

kikel wrote: »
    The high vis jjackets look more like customs and both are yellow reg. Nice cars though
    cbyrne wrote: »
    The first of the SIMI 'alerts' to Customs perhaps??

Dead right, they were pulled over just in front of me. There was a Garda driver with three customs officers (customs written on the high-vis jackets and in the back window of the corolla).

yeah but he said he saw Merc AMG's and BMW M5's, stuff that wouldnt really be considered rare over here never mind beverly hills.

• Advertisement

cosgrave2 wrote: »
    saw a f430 scuderia in the four seasons tonight, english reg, red with the black stripes. one of the most impressive cars iv seen on these shores if not the most impressive. get down there lads while its still here!!!
    :eek::eek::eek::cool:
    aaron1199 wrote:
    Ferrari 430 Scuderia

ferrari430scuderiamk5.jpg

taken from here http://www.octane.ie/forum/showpost.php?p=328554&postcount=528

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement