Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 maximusdecimus

This week it only got 29 runners, but it usually gets around 30-40 runners.
    also the 400 is still added and the payout for this week was:
    1st-800, 2nd-400, 3rd-200, 4th-100, 5th-60.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

ITT-Pat wrote: »
    scandie was fairly lucky alrite! were you the guy in 2/3 on the final table who got it all-in with AK -v- AK earlier in the night??

was in 1 on the final table, but yes, got it in twice AK vs AK earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

mdwexford wrote: »
    Is the SE monthly on this saturday??

Just wondering the same thing...Would'nt mind going to this when I get knocked out of Simon game....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Russh wrote: »
    Just wondering the same thing...Would'nt mind going to this when I get knocked out of Simon game....

Yes the SE 200 game is on but it'll be minus my dead money this month. :(:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 charmedp3

Flushdraw wrote: »
    LOL classic

yeah but do people tell the truth were they say they knocked out 5th when really they were 7th I wasnt there till heads up and seen the fella came third so thats why i said dont know dahhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

charmedp3 wrote: »
    yeah but do people tell the truth were they say they knocked out 5th when really they were 7th I wasnt there till heads up and seen the fella came third so thats why i said dont know dahhhhh

you calling me a liar now? that could be construed as defamation of character ;):p i demand an apology!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Just final-table bubbled Lukes 100 game after an Andy Black style blow up, losing 70k of the 200k in play in 15 mins with 12 players remaining. The nastiest beat was a Chub style four-flush on the river. Speaking of the man, he is rocking and on course to take it down.

Chub that is, not Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

I came 7th in ^^^, was my first time in there, v nice place and a great tournament for that buyin, pity I played so bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

rag2gar wrote: »
    Just final-table bubbled Lukes 100 game after an Andy Black style blow up, losing 70k of the 200k in play in 15 mins with 12 players remaining. The nastiest beat was a Chub style four-flush on the river. Speaking of the man, he is rocking and on course to take it down.

Chub that is, not Andy

I know how that feels i had 75K of 120L in the 75DC in there are 3 coolers later im outski.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

I know how that feels i had 75K of 120L in the 75DC in there are 3 coolers later im outski.

they weren't coolers, just atrocious play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Anyone playin the EOM in the fitz 2nite?

75K of 120L - what is L joe??? are these learner chips... or somthing..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Half considering heading in for the 55DS at CHL's tonight, how many runners does it usually get?
    And what's the story with parking?

parkin outside its free....

thechamp87 wrote: »
    they weren't coolers, just atrocious play.

well i guess if anyone was able to spot atrocious play, you`d be the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

i can't take a joke

i didnt realise sorry

thechamp87 wrote: »
    im a mad luckbox who slags people unnecessarily and im really bad at poker and my favourite band is steps.
    well there we have it!

just tilted off 2 BI int he FItz tonight still annoyed!

well there we have it!

just tilted off 2 BI int he FItz tonight still annoyed!

I wished i had stopped at 2!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Anyone know how many runners the 5pm games in CHL's and the 4.30 game in the fitz have been getting lately?

Managed to miss all the games that were on yesterday, so i need a fix.

is the 4:30 game on during the festival???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Rang the fitz and they said yes. Said it's gotten about 60 the last 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

i think i might play cool hand lukes or fitz for the laugh.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I wished i had stopped at 2!!!

I went from up 290 to down 400 in about 2 hours, I was steaming for about an hour. Had KK 3 times in the space of about 35mins and lost every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

I somehow got out of it last night, only took 18 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭BIGMICKG

anyoneone playing the sunday warm up on stars? gonna give it a bash, only ever played it once. my tourney record this year is awful so im expecting a big win soon :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Who won the SE 200 game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Anybody know the stucture to fitz festival game tonight? Are they expecting many runners?

Cheers

Flynn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

last I checked it has the same structure as the satellites we were running for our main event Initial chips 3000, rebuys 4000, add-on 6000. 25 minute levels. antes kick in at 150/300.

can't for certain say how many runners it will get, judging by the numbers we got for the first few events I would say 40 or 50, but with the EPT finished and people a little burned out after the weekend it could be lower.

although free chinese buffet at 1.30am usually brings in a crowd, and sundays are generally very busy in the fitz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 charmedp3

you calling me a liar now? that could be construed as defamation of character ;):p i demand an apology!!!

I wasn't taking the chance lol fair play coming fifth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

last I checked it has the same structure as the satellites we were running for our main event Initial chips 3000, rebuys 4000, add-on 6000. 25 minute levels. antes kick in at 150/300.

can't for certain say how many runners it will get, judging by the numbers we got for the first few events I would say 40 or 50, but with the EPT finished and people a little burned out after the weekend it could be lower.

although free chinese buffet at 1.30am usually brings in a crowd, and sundays are generally very busy in the fitz.

If this is correct, the structure is not bad for the fitz standard. Think I might head into this one! Anybody else going in?

Flynn.

Advertisement