Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 scinniede

Hi,
    do you still have the Equity manual for sale? If so, can you confirm if its from the most recent sitting? Where also are you located?

Wanted INDEPENDENT COLLEGE / GRIFFITH 2011 EQUITY MANUAL WANTED
    Independent college equity manual wanted from 2011.

I am interested in buying a photocopy of this manual or alternatively if anybody has a copy of the manual from the March 2011 sitting.
    Please PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ronnief876

Hey,

Looking for Fe1 manuals in:

Tort
    Property
    Company

Please PM if available. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Seller88

Interested in quick sale for last two manuals.
    All manuals are Griffith college manuals for 2010, but very little changes in syllabus.

Company Manual2010. [€100] Notes made in margins with some highlighting. Very good condition. Will include all past papers and exam grid (Oct 2010 will be included looseleaf).

EU Manual2010. [€100] In perfect condition with no notes or highlighting. This is fully post-Lisbon treaty with all treaty articles now in Lisbon format. Has all past papers (Oct 2010 will be included looseleaf). Can sell with Blackstone below for €110 excluding P&P.

Blackstone EU Treaties & Legislation 2009-2010 - €15. In perfect condition: never used. Thus no writing within book as per rules. Ideal to sell with EU manual

All prices exclude postage & packaging!

PM asap if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 iuilenid

Hi all,

Looking for the latest editions of all 8 with initial priority on:

Contract
    Criminal
    Company
    Property

Please PM with offers. Price can be negotiated.

Thanks and regards,
    Iuile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jack198699

Company 2010 Autumn sitting Fe1 manual plus exam papers €100
    EU 2010 Autumn sitting Fe1 manual plus exam papers €100

Both unmarked -Never even opened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 slatts09

EU manual- Indep. Col Autumn 2010, most recent grids, papers and sample answers (no marks or highlighter) - 50e

Blackstones Statutes, EU Treaties and legislation 2010-2011, tagged and colour coded with minimal highlighting.
    EU law nutshell by Sylva Hargreaves.
    EU Law Textbook 9th ed by Steiner, Woods and Twigg-Fleshener
    Three for 40e

Companies Act 2008 Student edition, Lyndon MacCann and Thomas B. Courtney, perfectly tagged with dif colors for dif chaps which is definately of benefit but easily removed, must be seen to be appreciated (no highlighting) 50e

Urgently Need Equity Manual
    Wanted INDEPENDENT COLLEGE / GRIFFITH 2011 EQUITY MANUAL WANTED
    Independent college equity manual wanted from 2011.

I am interested in buying a photocopy of this manual or alternatively if anybody has a copy of the manual from the March 2011 sitting.
    Please PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 lablab

Hi all,

I am looking for EU nutshells book - must be post Lisbon. Am ready to purchase asap.

Pls pm me with price if you can help me out.

Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 eggchaser

I have the 2010/11 Criminal manual with past papers.It's available for €25 and I'm based in Galway, PM me if you are interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 adele1

Equity March 2011 GCD €95

EU and Company, GCD 2010, €80 each
    Copy of Equity, Independent, 2010 €35
    All include past paper and reports up until 2010.

PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 melissa2011

Would someone be as good as to PM me an exam grid for Company, pretty please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 luckylucy25

Hi all,
    I have EU, Criminal, Property and Equity Manuals from independant colleges, all 2010/2011 copies, have exam papers and reports for all of the above, also have exam papers and reports for Tort, Contract and constitutional. Im selling sample answers aswell from both independant and griffith which I found very useful, PM if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 JoannN

Hi all!

I have a few Manuals for sale (all Independent Colleges):

Contract - Summer 2008
    Constitutional - Winter 2008/2009
    Tort - Winter 2009/2010
    Criminal - Summer 2010
    EU - Summer 2010
    Property - Winter 2010/2011

Exam papers and bits and pieces of other notes collected included :)
    Price is negotiable according to how many you wish to take.
    Dublin Area.

Please PM if interested!
    Cheers,
    Jo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Libb

Hi all,

I have manuals for sale if anyone is interested:

Constitutional Law (Independent) Summer 2009 and past exam papers/reports.

Property Law (Independent) Winter 2008/2009 and past exam papers/reports, I also have exam grid and sample answers from Griffith up to October 2010.

Equity (Independent) 2008/2009 and past exam papers/reports.

Criminal Law (Griffith) 2009/2010 and past exam papers/reports, I also have exam grid and sample answers from Griffith up to October 2010.

PM if interested. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 lablab

Reply sent to JoannN.

just sent you a pm there re manuals

Tks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

I have 2011 manuals for contract, property, tort and equity for sale. They are from Independent Colleges for the April 2011 sitting so they are fully updated with the Conveyancing and Reform Act 2009, The Defamation Act 2009 and the Charities Act 2009.

€60 each including past papers and reports, €200 for all four, Dublin area, postage extra.

The manuals are in good condition with some notes and highlighting, I used them as my only text book and passed all four, found them to be a great resource.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

PM if intereted, many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Stimorol

Company law manual needed!

Plz PM me with a price! I'm based in Dublin

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭ananas

I have a 2010 Property Manual plus all the exam papers, reports, sample answers for sale as well as a photocopied EU 2010 manual for sale with exam papers, reports etc. €70 for the two, only lightly marked with highlighting, small notes in margin etc. OR, I'm looking for a new Criminal and Company Manual, if anyone would like to do a swap I'd be interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 misslegal

Independent Colleges 2010/2011
    Criminal Manuel for sale
    50 euro including postage
    PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Hello, I'm looking for recent manuals in Property, Criminal, Contract and maybe Equity. Property is most important, and obviously it would need to be recent (post 2009 Act). I'll read through some of the posts here and send a few PMs, but if anyone has these manuals and would like to make a sale please PM me. I'm in the Dublin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fe1manuals

2011 Criminal Law Independent Colleges manual in perfect condition including past exam papers (including March 2011 paper), examiners' reports, exam grid, handouts and sample answers = €60

Please PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭crystalmice

Anyone have Criminal and Equity papers and examiners reports? I can swap for contract and company, or else we can negotiate a reasonable price!
    PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PadPower

Hey Guys,
    Have the following FE1 materials for sale.

Permitted Legislation for the exams:

McCann & Courtney,
    Companies Acts, 1963 – 2009, Student Edition, Bloomsbury Publishing. (Bought day before exam in a panic, excellent condition) E50

Foster, (Ed),
    Blackstone’s EU Treaties & Legislation, (2010–2011), Blackstone x 2 (1 not used as it came late off the net, other barely marked) unused E15, used E10
    Also manual:
    Griffith Company Law Manual 09/10 (not marked excellent condition) E30
    Live in midlands so can get materials to anywhere close by. Also can get to Dublin without delay. Will also forward all emails I have with sample answers etc from indep and Griff in a range of subjects if wanted by purchaser.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭corkgirl88

EU MANUAL FOR SALE from griffith college 2011. Exam papers and Reports included. PM if interested. Can sell ASAP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Maros00

Hey,

Looking for electronic copies of past exam papers, with sample answers and examiner's reports from Griffiths.

PM me to negotiate a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭-aboutagirl-

Hi all,

Looking for an up to date Criminal exam grid. Can swap up to date Company, Tort or Equity in exchange.

PM if interested.

Just finished and have the following to sell. Interested in quick sales! All manuals are Griffith college manuals for 2010, but very little changes in syllabus. All the papers have notes made in the margins and highlight but are in a quality condition. PM if interested – will get back to you quickly!

Company Manual2010. Notes made in margins with some highlighting. Very good condition. Will include all past papers and exam grid (Oct 2010 will be included looseleaf).

EU Manual2010.In perfect condition with no notes or highlighting. This is fully post-Lisbon treaty with all treaty articles now in Lisbon format. Has all past papers (Oct 2010 will be included looseleaf). Can sell with Blackstone below: with a discount to total package.

Copy Equity Manual for Independent College with highlighting and notes made for €35 including past papers and exam grid.

Blackstone EU Treaties & Legislation 2009-2010 - €15. In perfect condition: never used. Thus no writing within book as per rules. Ideal to sell with EU manual

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Cherry_Angel

Hey,

I;m looking for Companies Act and for the Succession Act if any one has them handy!! I realise i can print the Succession Act but would be handy if same one had it bound etc......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement