Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Seller88

EU Manual
    2010 GCD. In perfect condition with no notes or highlighting. This is fully post-Lisbon treaty with all treaty articles now in Lisbon format. Has past papers up until 2010.

Price not including P & P. All offers considered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cq11

hi i have all 8 gcd manuals with past exam papers PLUS solutions for every fe-1 exam since 2006.
    These solutions are gold and I have used them as an effective base for my study passing 7 with no problems and just waiting for my final result in december.
    Get them quick before this offer is snapped up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kauto Star around Kempton

Hi guys, I'm looking at doing Company, Property, Equity and EU in the spring so if anybody has any manuals or notes on these, I'd be more than happy to take the lot of your hands,

Cheers

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Hi,

Looking for nutshell & nutcases books for the following subjects:
    • Property Law
    • Company Law
    • European Law
    • Tort (nutcase book only)

If anyone has them for sale please drop me a pm.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 xximpxx

hi I have four 2011 manuals and exams papers for sale: contract, criminal, equity and constitutional in great condition.

• Advertisement

Just need manuals for EU and Company now guys, any other additional sample anwsers or notes would be appreciated as well, ta, will pay the bit extra for sample anwsers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gc111111111

cq11 wrote: »
    hi i have all 8 gcd manuals with past exam papers PLUS solutions for every fe-1 exam since 2006.
    These solutions are gold and I have used them as an effective base for my study passing 7 with no problems and just waiting for my final result in december.
    Get them quick before this offer is snapped up.

could i get tort, contract, eu and company off you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 RobotMafia

Hi Fe1ers,
    I have the manuals for Constitutional, Criminal, Company, EU, Tort and Property and exam papers, reports etc for Company, EU and Tort. I can also type up my own notes that I used for all 8. Let me know if you're interested.

Just need manuals for EU and Company now guys, any other additional sample anwsers or notes would be appreciated as well, ta, will pay the bit extra for sample anwsers

I have manuals for EU and Company as well as exam papers, reports etc if that's any good to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aoife_7

RobotMafia wrote: »
    Hi Fe1ers,
    I have the manuals for Constitutional, Criminal, Company, EU, Tort and Property and exam papers, reports etc for Company, EU and Tort. I can also type up my own notes that I used for all 8. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi. If you still have the tort, criminal and EU manuals i would be interested in getting them from you

• Advertisement

aoife_7 wrote: »
    Hi. If you still have the tort, criminal and EU manuals i would be interested in getting them from you

cool. sent you a personal msg with details

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Hello,

I need the latest manual for the above subject please, and only the latest will do as there was changes in the law for the above.

Also sample answers, exam grids and any notes would be appreciated too for property and equity.

Thanks in advance.

chops018 wrote: »
    Hello,

I need the latest manual for the above subject please, and only the latest will do as there was changes in the law for the above.

Also sample answers, exam grids and any notes would be appreciated too for property and equity.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, sent you a private msg with details

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Amre17

GCD 2010 EU MANUAL FOR SALE.

In perfect condition - never used - with no notes or highlighting.

Fully post-Lisbon treaty with all treaty articles now in Lisbon format.
    With past papers up until 2010.

All reasonable offers considered.

PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 erinp

Hi,
    I have 2010/11 Independent Colleges Manuals to sell in Property, Criminal, Constitutional and Equity, including past papers.
    I'm looking to buy the most recent editions of EU, Company, Contract and Tort, including past papers please.
    PM me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sprinklestars

Hey, I'm looking to buy most recent FE1s for EU & Company, if anyone has them for sale I'd be very grateful, not bothered if highlighted etc. Reasonable price please. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭SteJay

GCD 2011

Property and Constitutional Law Manuals for sale

Please PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 20 chapster

Hi,

I have GCD Manuals in Criminal and Contract for the most recent session for sale; both have been highlighted but otherwise are impeccable.

PM me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Amy.M

Hey guys,

Looking for manuals in Equity, Tort and Property - as recent as possible!! Even if you would be prepared to copy your manual and send me the copy I would be very grateful!!

I have a copy of a manual in Contract (not sure of the year as mine is a copy of a copy) as well as ALOT of sample answers to past papers in both Contract (approx 60) and Company (approx 50) together with grids in Equity, EU and Criminal is anyone is interested, pm me! :)

Amy

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KevMcGreat

I need atleast 4 2011 fe1 manuals anyone willing to deal pm me

• Advertisement

Company and EU FE1 manuals please lads

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tarab

Hi

Im looking for contract, EU, land and constitutional maunals if anybody has them?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gc111111111

I'm looking for company, contract, eu, and tort notes / manuals, preferably all together, for about 50E each, please pm me if you have these or some of them!!

tarab wrote: »
    Hi

Im looking for contract, EU, land and constitutional maunals if anybody has them?

Thanks

Hey I have the independent colleges Constitutional and Property manuals if you're interested. PM me if you're interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 baaraamoo

Hey
    I'm looking for recent manuals for Equity, Criminal, Property, Tort & Company. If anyone has some or all of these please PM me. Will pay approx 50 each! :)
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 davidcg

Hey,

I am looking for all eight of the recent griffith college manuals ... might take older ones if offered ... PM me if you have them! Based in Cork !

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mismatch

I have the following for sale. All manuals are from the most recent sitting (October 2011):

Company Law Independent Colleges Manual, 2011; exam papers; examiner's reports; exam grid - €50

Criminal Independent Colleges Manual, 2011; exam papers; examiner's reports; exam grid - €50

Contract Independent Colleges Manual, 2011; exam papers; examiner's reports; exam grid - €50

Property Independent Colleges Manual, 2011; exam papers; examiner's reports; exam grid - €50

Constitutional Independent Colleges Manual, 2011; exam papers; examiner's reports; exam grid - €50

PM if interested.

baaraamoo wrote: »
    Hey
    I'm looking for recent manuals for Equity, Criminal, Property, Tort & Company. If anyone has some or all of these please PM me. Will pay approx 50 each! :)
    Thanks

Hey I have the 2010/11 editions of Equity, Criminal and Property. Pm me if interested :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Amy.M

I have sample answers to past FE1 papers in Contract (approx 60), Company (approx 80) and Criminal (approx 60) if anyone is interested, please pm me! Will gladly swap answers for equity, property or tort manual/s! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Joanne337

Hi, I don't have any sample answers to swap but would be interested in getting sample answers in Contract and Company from you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement