Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AoifeA

I have 2011 manuals for contract, property, tort and equity for sale. They are from Independent Colleges for the April 2011 sitting so they are fully updated with the Conveyancing and Reform Act 2009, The Defamation Act 2009 and the Charities Act 2009.

€60 each including past papers and reports, €200 for all four, Dublin area, postage extra.

The manuals are in good condition with some notes and highlighting, I used them as my only text book and passed all four, found them to be a great resource.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

PM if intereted, many thanks!
    Hello,

Is the Equity manual still available? I'd be interested in purchasing but woudl need postage to Belgium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭labradoodlelady

Looking for Companies Acts 1963-2009, either student edition or not. Looking for a cheap copy as not essential, just looking for references for ACA exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Amre17

Companies Acts 1963 - 2009 Student Edition €55 plus p&p

Highlighting and tabing - colour coded ( as best as possible!) to match individual topics.

PM if interested..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Exhausted Angie

Seller88 wrote: »
    Interested in quick sale for last two manuals.
    All manuals are Griffith college manuals for 2010, but very little changes in syllabus.

Company Manual2010. [€100] Notes made in margins with some highlighting. Very good condition. Will include all past papers and exam grid (Oct 2010 will be included looseleaf).

EU Manual2010. [€100] In perfect condition with no notes or highlighting. This is fully post-Lisbon treaty with all treaty articles now in Lisbon format. Has all past papers (Oct 2010 will be included looseleaf). Can sell with Blackstone below for €110 excluding P&P.

Blackstone EU Treaties & Legislation 2009-2010 - €15. In perfect condition: never used. Thus no writing within book as per rules. Ideal to sell with EU manual

All prices exclude postage & packaging!

PM asap if interested.

Hey,

I would be interested in buying Blackstone EU Treaties & Legislation, if you still have it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Girl2011

Hi,

I am looking for a copy of Keane Company Law 4th edition and a copy of the Griffith College CPA P1 Corporate Laws and Governance manual. I am based in Gorey in Wexford but willing to pay for the postage as well as the books.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭corkgirl88

Girl2011 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for a copy of Keane Company Law 4th edition and a copy of the Griffith College CPA P1 Corporate Laws and Governance manual. I am based in Gorey in Wexford but willing to pay for the postage as well as the books.

Hi I just sent you a private message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Girl2011

Hi Corkgirl88

I sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Stimorol

Anyone got equity manuals to sell?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭banterful

Hi,

Sorry not sure if this is the right threat for this but does anyone know of someone who gives FE1 grinds for contract/equity/criminal/constitutional? Looking for someone to help go over exam questions one on one - if anyone knows someone who they found helpful please send me a pm - cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Seller88

Just finished and have the following to sell. Interested in quick sales! All manuals are Griffith college manuals for 2010, but very little changes in syllabus. All the papers have notes made in the margins and highlight but are in a quality condition. PM if interested – will get back to you quickly!

Company Manual – 2010. Notes made in margins with some highlighting. Very good condition. Will include all past papers and exam grid (Oct 2010 will be included looseleaf).

EU Manual – 2010.In perfect condition with no notes or highlighting. This is fully post-Lisbon treaty with all treaty articles now in Lisbon format. Has all past papers (Oct 2010 will be included looseleaf).

If you want both, can give discount. PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ainelimerick

Hey,

I'm looking for recent FE1 manuals for Constitutional and Property.

PM me if you have either.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jeangeanie

Hi Guys, Anybody have up to date manuals for Contract /Proerty /Company /EU?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 apate

looking for combined company acts student edition 63-09 by mcann courtney anyone have a copy to sell ?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭corkgirl88

jeangeanie wrote: »

I just sent you a private message re EU manual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 uhoh1

Hi I am from Galway looking to get that book but do you still have it?also how is the book structured?does it have any analysis in it also?

Amre17 wrote: »
    Companies Acts 1963-2009: 2009 Student Edition - Mc Cann and Courtney.

€60 + p&p or can meet - in the Clare area.

some tabbing and highlighting but both are colour coded to match each different topic in the syllabus.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Amre17

uhoh1 wrote: »
    Hi I am from Galway looking to get that book but do you still have it?also how is the book structured?does it have any analysis in it also?

Im afraid its gone..

No anaysis in the acts - its just the legislation..

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of the Succession Act 1965 for sale?

Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 IndoC

Does anybody have Bruce Carolan's EU law for Irish Students or any other EU revision/study guide for sale? I have manuals etc so just looking for something basic.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 LoopersC

Hey,

I'm looking for recent FE1 manuals for Constitutional and Property.

PM me if you have either.

Thanks.
    I have a Constitutional Manual, from last Independent Coll course. Are you still interested in buying this manual?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 LoopersC

jeangeanie wrote: »
    I have a Constitutional manual from the last revision course from Independent Collages. Can meet you in the Dublin area. 40euro excluding postage for manuals and past exam papers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bob_lob_law

Does anyone have a consolidated version of the CA to sell?? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lawnut

Hi I'm wondering does anyone have fe1 manuals for sale for tort, property, contract or equity? I'm finding condensing notes a pain and some help would be useful. I'm taking the exams this Oct so the pressure is on. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jauton

Hi all,
    I am looking to buy Company and Equity manuals (either Griffith or Independent) particularly from anyone based in the Munster area as it would make it a lot easier to collect and pay directly. Just drop me a PM if you're willing to sell.
    Good luck to everyone studying!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 yreynolds18

Hi

Is the tort book still available? Has anyone got the a recent tort manual up for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭James_sb

I have up for grabs

- EU (Griffith 2010/2011) - 40 euro plus postage.
    - Property (Independent 2010/2011) - 40 euro plus postage.
    - Tort (Griffith Summer 2009) - 20 euro plus postage.
    - Equity (Independent 2009) - 20 euro plus postage.

No highlighting. Good quality.

If you're interested please PM me as I won't see a reply to this thread.

Cheers,
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 10 liza221xd

Independent Colleges FE1 Manuals for sale

2010/2011 editions

All in excellent condition, some never used at all

Please contact me if your interested and ill arrange postage or collection.

€50 per manual

I have all 8 manuals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Maros00

Has anyone got the Exam Grid for EU and would be able to email it to me?

Can swap for Equity and Tort Grids

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lbcoconut

Hi, looking for manuals for Equity, Property, Contract and Criminal asap. If anyone has or know of others who may have them for sale could you get in touch! Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ayawell

Log onto Facebook and add 'Blackhall Preparation'. Its a page I strted so ppl can exchange notes etc...It might help u out:)
    Mike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭James_sb

lbcoconut wrote: »
    Hi, looking for manuals for Equity, Property, Contract and Criminal asap. If anyone has or know of others who may have them for sale could you get in touch! Thanks :)

I have up for grabs

- EU (Griffith 2010/2011) - 40 euro plus postage.
    - Property (Independent 2010/2011) - 40 euro plus postage.
    - Tort (Griffith Summer 2009) - 20 euro plus postage.
    - Equity (Independent 2009) - 20 euro plus postage.

No highlighting. Good quality.

If you're interested please PM me as I won't see a reply to this thread.

Cheers,
    J

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement