Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭birdie89

looking for criminal and constitutional sample answers and exam grids. I can swap property and tort sample answers. and eu answer tips.

I also have a 2010/2011 independent colleges property manual for sale - will include pastpapers/examiners reports, sample answer, the succession act which you can bring into exam and my own notes.

PM if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Stimorol

Hi,

Anyone wishes to sell Criminal Law manual, please PM me.

Much appreciated.

Also, could anyone clarify this for me: I passed 3 out of 4 for this October's exams, how many can I fail now? If I fail two more,out of the next say for example 5 attempts, do I have to re sit at least 4 exams again?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Fe1erere

Hey everybody, Anyone have IC manual 2011 for sale?..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭banterful

Looking to swap sample answers - can swap pre-2011 exam banks & up to march 2011 grids for any of the 8 FE1 subjects if anyone has sample answers from 2010 & 2011 FE1 sittings of contract, constitutional, criminal and property they are willing to swap - would also swap for company & tort & EU as will have to sit them next!

Cheers, PM me if you're interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mona007

Hey, im looking to buy 2011 manuals for criminal, contract,tort and equity.
    PM me if u have any of those for sale!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 RapidRoamer

Anyone have the evidence manual or know where I could get one ? CHEERS

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭birdie89

Anyone have the evidence manual or know where I could get one ? CHEERS

evidence isnt an FE1 exam....i presume you are looking for kings inn manuals

Yes Kings Inn Preparatory Course Evidence Manual ?? You got one?

u got an evidence manual?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

u got an evidence manual?
    Wrong thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fe1manualsCM

Looking for: Tort, EU, Property and Constitutional manuals. IC or Griffith. 2009 onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lbcoconut

Hi, just wondering if anyone has the paper from the October sitting could the pm me? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Fe1erere

FE1 sample answers for Sale, 2006-2010 (Griffith) great help for guidance on past exam questions, also includes exam grids. All subjects. PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Sheedy

Hi all,

I have the following Griffith College manuals from the most recent sitting for sale:

Equity - €55 incl P&P
    Property - €55 incl P&P

PM me if interested.

Regards,

Sheedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Amy.M

Sample answers to all eight FE1 subjects! Includes grids and reports! Range from 2005/6 to 2010, all GCD! Pm if interested!

http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/fe1-sample-answers/1146275

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭the_real_lamp

Hi,
    looking for griffith manuals for criminal, company, tort and constitution.
    pm me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Paulka

I am looking for sample answers and reports for FE1 and I can let copy my manuals for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shoon1234

Hi,
    I am searching for Sample Answers for Company Law if anyone has them. I can offer EU Sample Answers in exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Hi all,

Looking for recent manuals and past papers in Constitutional, Tort, Company and EU.

Also, I have 2010/11 Independent Colleges manuals for Contract, Criminal and Property. Property is photocopied, the rest are original, and there is some light highlighting in each. I also have past exam papers and examiner's reports (up to October 2010) for each. And I have the statutes you can bring in to Contract and Property. I'm willing to sell these or trade them for the manuals mentioned above.

Based in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 rs500ff

I am looking for Independent Colleges 2011 manuals for Company, Contract & Criminal.
    Will pay 40 each. I only need the manuals. Dublin. tks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mags.galway

Hi all,
    Im looking for EU MANUAL 2011 from independent colleges,
    together with past papers, examiners reports, grid.
    pm me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 angelica2012

Do you still have Criminal and equity? i would be interested in taking these if so
    MoneyMilo wrote: »
    Hi, I have the most recent Independent Colleges materials for Criminal, Property and Equity for sale.

45 euro each (includes manual, past exam papers and reports, and some lecturer notes). I can also throw in the ACTUAL October exam papers used in the Red Cow :eek:That's right! (Includes demented 'answer plans' scribbled on)

PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bern8

Hey all,

Does anyone have Griffith sample answers for Constitutional? Can swap for sample answers in Contract, Company, Criminal, Property, Equity or EU. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marzipano

Hi,

I'm looking for Griffith manuals for Company, Contract, Property and Tort.

PM me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MoneyMilo

Do you still have Criminal and equity? i would be interested in taking these if so

They've both been sold, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 luckyluke1

just wondering does anyone have an admin law manual from griffith college
    thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement