Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Did some more work shopping from Brand Alley - I really like the last batch of Damsel in a Dress dresses that I bought, so I got some more. I checked the Brand Alley prices against the actual DIAD website, and they were cheaper!

I like these dresses as they have longish sleeves (handy in air-con offices), plus the lengths are good for office wear.

Blue stretchy dress - £39.50
    8066_Medium.jpg

Pink dress - £34.50
    8079_Medium.jpg

Blue wool coat - £79.50
    7709_Medium.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Tommy Hilfiger:
    04_1957824064_937_01?$zoom1_new$

Next:

Jack & Jones:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Was on the way to H&M to get a parka and passed the Vans shop and saw this. Ok it was a good bit more expensive but so nice to I had to get it!

001016320.jpg

Also just ordered these; had my mind set on sky blue ones but they proved nearly impossible to find, but eventually got them, 90 euros including deliver:

080507.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Got a lovely jumper dress in Carousel

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

sent back the jumper from ASOS, didn't like the quality and it was very metallic/shiny, wasn't as nice as the picture!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Been looking for a pair like these for months! please god they fit and look as nice.....€40 from Boohoo.com

azz19608_black_default_xl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

My boyfriend has bought me these as an early Xmas present. He just doesn't know it yet. :P I really need them though, am broke and down to two pairs of shoes, one pair of which are fit for the bin. :( Sorry, can't post links yet so hence the (dot)!

www (dot) asos (dot) com/converse/converse-all-star-dainty-lagoon-moon-hi-top-trainers/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4417374&clr=Lagoonmoon&SearchQuery=converse&pgesize=36&pge=1&totalstyles=46&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=3

These are on sale and would be a popular item so I wouldn't be too surprised if I get an email regretfully informing me that my size was actually gone. Happens in the online sales sometimes and is a right bitch. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Where would you be without Pennys?!!
    Been on the look out for a while for wine coloured skinny jeans. Also going mad for a beige pair of wedge ankle boots. And Pennys came to my rescue yesterday. Boots were €18 and jeans had to be jeggings but can't complain for €8!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Bershka

6015848630_2_4_3.jpg?timestamp=1408457572158

6957187799_2_4_3.jpg?timestamp=1411663615029

M&S

SD_01_T41_3198_P0_X_EC_90?$PDP_PROD_IMAGE$

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Picked this up today in Karen Millen in Kildare Village...

image4xl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Got this grey skirt in Dunnes this evening! Its Savida & was reduced from €30 to €10!! The photo doesn't do it much justice, and is nowhere near as short on me!

7950413_grey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Got these in Topshop today, so comfy!

"Treggings" :rolleyes:

topshop--tile-jacquard-zip-back-treggings-product-1-18208913-0-180042706-normal_large_flex.jpeg
    topshop--tile-jacquard-zip-back-treggings-product-1-18208913-1-180042730-normal_large_flex.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Tarzana2 wrote: »

These are on sale and would be a popular item so I wouldn't be too surprised if I get an email regretfully informing me that my size was actually gone. Happens in the online sales sometimes and is a right bitch. :pac:

They're in the mail, they're in the mail, THEY'RE IN THE MAIL! \o/
    Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Got this grey skirt in Dunnes this evening! Its Savida & was reduced from €30 to €10!! The photo doesn't do it much justice, and is nowhere near as short on me!

OMG, love it.

Might be popping into Dunnes tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Toms, €18.99
    1382171570_main.jpg

Have to return these. Too tight :-(

Tarzana2 wrote: »
    They're in the mail, they're in the mail, THEY'RE IN THE MAIL! \o/

OMG, love it.

Might be popping into Dunnes tomorrow...

I got mine in the Tralee store & there were quite a few left, so hopefully there will be where you are! Great price for €10!

Toms, €18.99

Have to return these. Too tight :-(

Great price for the Toms, what size did you order? are the coming up small?

Ciarrai76 wrote: »

Great price for the Toms, what size did you order? are the coming up small?

I ordered a size 5 on the Schuh online site.

I've a wideish foot anyway and my foot won't fit into them!

(Edited to add I've never owned a pair of Toms before so in hindsight should have tried a pair on before ordering for size!)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Peacocks, was 20% off this werkend

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I really can't walk into TK Maxx without leaving with something! Shoes are Maria Mare and were €17 and the bag is Jane Shilton for €40.

(Now I have flats to match my grad dress too! :-D)

I have to go to a dinner dance in a few weeks, and couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear. I got this skirt today, its AX Paris brand, but I got it in a local boutique. Its lovely on. It is a very light metallic gold, with black.
    SK116MR__36673__44529_zoom__99019_std.jpg

I won't be wearing the cropped top with it, but I will get a simple black top & either tuck in or one that just sits over it.
    http://www.axparis.com/products/Metallic--A-Line-Skirt.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Schuh

1428583220_main.jpg

Debating these (not yet purchased!)
    All from ASOS
    €34.12
    image4xl.jpg

€54
    image4xl.jpg

or
    €54
    image1xl.jpg

Would you have to be fairly tall to pull off #3? I'm only 5'2 and size 16-18. What would ye good ladies suggest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Buy the first one and the 3rd one!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I LOVE the first one! Its gorgeous :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

defo the 1st one! the last one is fab but might be too long

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

Rick Owens DRKSHDW Geometric Print Bomber

eZxaX0s.jpg

Dorothy Perkins £45
    25hl6bk.jpg

£25
    335h1xu.jpg

£36
    6swigl.jpg

£1
    zyhlzq.jpg

Got 25% off so cost £95 in total.
    Not sure why the prices came up in £ rather than € and I forgot to change the currency before I placed the order! Probably worked out cheaper anyway though.

Also ordered
    image1xl.jpg €34.12

and

image3xl.jpg €54.03

Both from ASOS.

Don't plan on keeping all the dresses but need one for a wedding so will return whatever doesn't suit/fit.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I got this purple sparkle dress for my daughter and I in Tesco - my 3 year old likes to dress like her mummy - it will be nice for Christmas and it is a lot less expensive than the adult version - there are advantages to being petite.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Got this from Lipsy

BR02275_091_a.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement