Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Got this Katsumi jumper in TK Maxx this evening, only €22.99!
    15102901_small.jpg

They have loads of nice knitwear in now!

http://www.tkmaxx.com/mod-box-fashion/grey-bubble-knit-jumper/invt/15102901&bklist=icat,4,shop,1,0511

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Two off-shoulder tops. Loving off-shoulder tops! Both Asos.

image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg

Shirt thing. River Island!
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=113726310

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

After about 8 years in my awful clunky Nike walking trainers (got them so long ago, I bought the next size up because my feet were still growing), I finally invested in a nice, "suitable for my gait" pair of runners

Nike Dual Fusion Run 3 (about 76 quids in Lifestyle Sports with student discount)

2725333-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

On a side note, I have ridiculously bad ankles and knees, but yet fall into the neutral category of runners. So I'm part of an elite 20-30% of people who have an "ideal foot strike". Take that physio giving out about my "weak arches" last year :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Ilyana 2.0 wrote: »
    All the talk of oxblood boots led me to Asos :o

They were £24.99 if I was to order them directly from the New Look site, with an extra €5.99 for delivery and no student discount. But with free delivery from Asos and the discount, they came to €32.13 instead. Not a massive saving but it assuaged my guilt :D

Ilyana you probably know this but if you select GBP as the currency you generally save a few extra euros as well - I saved about a tenner the last time I bought stuff (was getting over 100 quid worth of stuff but was delighted).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

ams wrote: »
    Ilyana you probably know this but if you select GBP as the currency you generally save a few extra euros as well - I saved about a tenner the last time I bought stuff (was getting over 100 quid worth of stuff but was delighted).

Oh yeah, the 24.99 was the sterling price as opposed to euro. The boots still worked out cheaper from Asos because of New Look's delivery charge.

I always select GBP for the likes of Miss Selfridge because the mark-up is crazy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

image1xl.jpg

Just bought this dress for 60 euro on Asos with the Student Discount.
    I've a black tie gala night in October so hopefully it'll be nice on.
    I'll have to get it taken up but for that price you cant go wrong once the fit it ok

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

^^^ Dress is stunning! I have a ball next month to attend so I'm going to check this out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Two off-shoulder tops. Loving off-shoulder tops! Both Asos.

Shirt thing. River Island!

Any chance you have a link for the white top?? cant find it anywhere on ASOS:confused: its fab!

Any chance you have a link for the white top?? cant find it anywhere on ASOS:confused: its fab!

Link
    http://www.asos.com/river-island/river-island-cream-bardot/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4553086&clr=Cream&SearchQuery=bardot+top

Just as an aside if you're using Chrome, you can right click on a picture, then select Search Google For This Image and it'll usually find the item for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

^^^ thanks a mil...gonna order it for myself me thinks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Bought these asics yesterday. My latest pair of asics runners. Won't actually be doing much running with my back injury, but needed a new pair for those evenings I just want to go walking and possibly jogging again(with pain-killers) and leave my racer at home.

Apparently with the rear-foot & fore-foot Gel Cushioning, they lower the impact on the back.

Here's hoping!
    kerry4sam

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Bought these asics yesterday. My latest pair of asics runners. Won't actually be doing much running with my back injury, but needed a new pair for those evenings I just want to go walking and possibly jogging again(with pain-killers) and leave my racer at home.

Apparently with the rear-foot & fore-foot Gel Cushioning, they lower the impact on the back.

Here's hoping!
    kerry4sam

Asics are brilliant for support etc. I bought Asics years ago after forking out for Nike's that only caused me severe shin splints. I've never got anything else but Asics for working out since!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Asics make really good casual shoes as well. The comfiest shoes I ever owned were a pair of trainers from Onitsuka Tiger (Asics "fashion" brand.) They wore out after a year I wore them so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Finally found my winter coat for the season. Zara 99e

7875258401_2_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1409318789185

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I think/hope that I may have found my graduation dress! It's possibly a bit too fancy but that tends to be my taste in general! :-)
    I'm planning on wearing it for a big wedding next summer too.

image1xxl.jpg
    €58.65 with the 25% student discount from ASOS

Lyaiera wrote: »
    Asics make really good casual shoes as well. The comfiest shoes I ever owned were a pair of trainers from Onitsuka Tiger (Asics "fashion" brand.) They wore out after a year I wore them so much.

I have 3 pairs of those Onituska tiger's!! I adore them, they are the comfiest things ever...and look good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I've recently cleared out my wardrobe and was missing a pair of jeans that actually fit so I got these Leigh jeans:
    topshop--moto-dark-vintage-wash-leigh-jeans-product-1-21739045-0-790243762-normal_large_flex.jpeg
    While I was there I picked up this dress:
    topshop-blue-mix-tile-print-tea-dress-product-1-20596391-3-724456435-normal_large_flex.jpeg
    And this jumper:
    topshop-pink-boucle-sweater-product-1-22149333-4-560087233-normal_large_flex.jpeg
    All from Topshop!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

@Luno love the dress, any chance you picked that up in a topshop in Dublin? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

miss-p wrote: »
    @Luno love the dress, any chance you picked that up in a topshop in Dublin? :)

No I got it in Cork, this is the link for it: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&langId=-1&storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&parent_categoryId=203984&categoryId=208523&productId=15580078
    It doesn't seem to be a concession so it should be elsewhere too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

Bought this jumpsuit from RI online, reduced to £17 no delivery fee as I can pick up in store :) Just hope it's nice on.
    660386_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Picked these up in New look

315608469?$get_the_look_plp3x$
    324198501?fmt=jpg&wid=318&hei=418

and these in Forever 21

55879165-05.jpg
    00059300-03.jpg

These Jeans in Topshop
    02Y02EBBK_2_thumb.jpg

and this bag in debenhams
    087010337260?$V7PdpLarge$

I only went into get shoes and a bag for a black tie night I've coming up but I couldn't resist the rest!Thank god its payday on Friday!

Went to Kildare Village today with the intention of buying bed linens of course I may have gotten a little sidetracked whilst down there.

karen_millen_dr008_lace_print_dress_black.jpg
    Picked up this dress for 150 in Karen Millen for my college graduation.

Also got runners and a top in the nike shop aswell as my planned linnens!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9B_ffNPXHQ5-X9BmszQFJB5UbfmOV694tQ0Kv3El5xR49Rce_3w

Nike-Dri-FIT-Touch-Breeze-Crew-Womens-Running-Shirt-589044_603_A_PREM.jpg?fmt=jpg&qty=85&wid=620&hei=620&bgc=F5F5F5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Karen Millen dress is stunning!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

That Karen Millen dress is amazing :eek: Want!

I have the Nike t-shirt in green..so comfy!

04_1657646994_996_01?$zoom1_new$
    Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger. Bit of a splurge, but such a nice fit! And I'm sure they'll last.

12X24PMUL_normal.jpg
    Miss Selfridge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Stoney broke so spending my bf's money on clothes for him this month instead! In fairness, he's a willing participant.

Zara, €159

1564331802_6_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1406743572997

Secret Sales £40

b-zLyKJUAK8nzb5mP65DTIw9SQbAvq6fpbshUt0AUO7GPL1aN6OhOR8pkej9KflLy3_Y4RudXiKXvmDnqeUFm2c0gFPpfYdjXbJ87IuUCb4dMw=s0-d-e1-ft#http://secretsales.com/_images/products/900/764/764817-0.jpg

From Zara

8105778505_6_1_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Got this in River Island.
    659270_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

• Advertisement

not quite a purchase, but a gift from my parents from their holiday in Canada! They got this Guess wallet in the Guess outlet store! I have another Guess wallet which they also got me about 6 years ago and I was still using it until today! I've now swapped over to this one though. The pic shows it to be all pink, but the one I got has a pink trim and bow, and the rest is grey!
    Its very cute! VY473851-STO?$2014_G_large$

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement