Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Marks and Spencer, €26 down from €105 according to the price tag. So much nicer on in person and a really thick luxurious feeling to it. I've a feeling I'll get extensive wear out of it for the festive season!

SD_01_T50_6293_D2_X_EC_90?$V2$&&wid=278&hei=361&fit=fit,1

Office, €51 down from €63 as there was a 20% sale on, wahoo!

Thumb?VaultID=2039&Interlaced=1&Mode=R&ResX=620&ResY=447&Quality=90&t=1411575363

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Marks and Spencer, €26 down from €105 according to the price tag. So much nicer on in person and a really thick luxurious feeling to it. I've a feeling I'll get extensive wear out of it for the festive

The dress is fab. Did you pick it up in store or online?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Blingy wrote: »
    The dress is fab. Did you pick it up in store or online?

In store in Dundrum but it was the only one I saw there. Link to online version here, don't know why it's only been discounted to that online!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭whatever76

Purchased Amy Houberman's " Singing in the Rain" ankle boots in tan today online - they sold old really quickly so was lucky to get them ! they are in demand ... hopefully they live up to the hype !!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

whatever76 wrote: »
    Purchased Amy Houberman's " Singing in the Rain" ankle boots in tan today online - they sold old really quickly so was lucky to get them ! they are in demand ... hopefully they live up to the hype !!!

have you a pic of them?

Sorry I don't but if you go to - bourbonfootwear.com/collection (unable to add links but your search should pick it up ) you will see them in the collection list !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I LOVE this on! Thanks to Unidays I got 10% off :)

12X38PMUL_normal.jpg

Edit: Sorry it's from Miss Selfridge! €35 but I got the 10% off of it! there is currently 24% off all dresses on the website though! MAGIC24 is the code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

^^ wheres it from?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

New watch - Seiko 5 mens automatic watch, navy face. Purchased from a jeweller on Canal Street NY, c€90. My taste in watches is definitely towards the masculine side, and I love this one.

$T2eC16N,!)8E9s4l6bt!BQj4(Wcuog~~60_35.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

was it these ones? Singing%20in%20the%20Rain%20couch.JPG

Got unexpected holiday pay today:D....had to treat myself!!

new look

324260709D1?$zoomPopup$&hei=248&wid=761

Both dresses Miss Selffridge - thanks Vinta81 :P

12X12PBLK_large.jpg

29C08QWHT_large.jpg

Yep that's them ... they are on route so will have by weekend !

Yep that's them ... they are on route so will have by weekend !

they are fab!! they still have black in stock. The tan ones not expected back in stock until December! I want a pair of the knee high ones, in black AND tan! might have to hint at hubby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Just ordered this parka from Littlewoods - hope it's ok now cos it looks lovely and warm!

south-premium-parka.jpg?$1064x1416_standard$

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭uli84

In store in Dundrum but it was the only one I saw there. Link to online version here, don't know why it's only been discounted to that online!

Would love that dress, might look around at the weekend but not keepin my hopes high-probably store specific misprice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Just ordered my first corset :D Its not too extreme but am hoping it will accentuate my hour glass figure nicely!

Mae Underbust Corset from What Katie Did

what_katie_did_mae_corset_ct_1_large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

no more online shopping for me for the year! Eva Longoria bought these pieces in dublin, kinda had to get them :D

663074_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

660360_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

P.S. 25% off river island enter this code at checkout GRAZIANOV14

• Advertisement

went shopping with my Mom today (been ages since I've done that!) and as its my birthday next week, she very nicely bought me a coat from Penney's! I've had my eye on it for ages, but wasn't sure if it suited me, so it was good to have her opinion and like it on me!
    20140826-143930-52770380.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Ordered these boots from Amazon. They are Heavenly Feet brand, I nearly bought them in Blue when on holiday in Spain the Christmas before last, but put them down and another customer snapped them up. Of course they were the last pair in my size. Been looking for a nice pair of casual comfy boots for ages, so decided to finally give these a shot!

heavenly-feet-boots-pippa2-black-p5669-18814_zoom.jpg

Also ordered a few pieces online from New Look for work.

Black Waterfall Blazer
    312255201?$zoomPopup$&hei=365&wid=881

Purple Lace trim top
    324008558?$zoomPopup$&hei=365&wid=881

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Returned the 2 ASOS dresses. Didnt fit me.

So I bought this one.

€85, Debenhams

[URL="[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/9up0zo.jpg[/IMG]"]9up0zo.jpg[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Valentina wrote: »
    Just ordered my first corset :D Its not too extreme but am hoping it will accentuate my hour glass figure nicely!

Mae Underbust Corset from What Katie Did

I got this today thanks to Parcel Motel. Best purchase ever! It makes my waist look teeny tiny but doesn't crush my hips or give me a muffin top. I did it up pretty tight but it was still comfortable, I could still take deep breaths and move easily. It's expensive but totally, totally worth it. I'm considering getting another in a nude colour to wear under lighter dresses. Love, love, love it. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Got these in tesco at the weekend, all on sale @ €12.50. The jumper is menswear but I think it actually looks alright on me :D lets hope I'm not delusional :P

jk422221lsalt1.jpg?$tt_thumbnail$jk422214ls.jpg?$tt_thumbnail$es423166.jpg?$tt_thumbnail$

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Hush puppie tan knee high boots from schuh - €165

imagejpg1_zps57c4a76b.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsa7aae946.jpg

My own pic is much closer to the true colour. Was lovely and warm and dry walking from work in the lashings of rain this evening! :)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Treated myself to this when I saw a decent reduction on it this morning :)

(lucky I got it early too, size 12 is now out of stock...)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Treated myself to this when I saw a decent reduction on it this morning :)

(lucky I got it early too, size 12 is now out of stock...)

That's a gorgeous jumper!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Ordered these today :)

From Evans:
    16P60RIVR_normal.jpg
    16N14PMUL_normal.jpg

From Sportsdirect:
    42500092_l.jpg

• Advertisement

I bought a jacket off ebay (something I haven't done in a long long time). It is an American Eagle Outfitters wool mix biker style jacket with a cream faux fur collar! It was new without tags, so in perfect condition and I only paid €20 for it! Its a bit shorter than I would have liked, but fits nice all the same.
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=94286423

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement