Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest place you've ever woken up in?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

1. A street in downtown manhattan (longgg story)

2. A single bed with about 6 polish people sleeping on it in New Jersey (the house didnt have electricity and there was loads of Polish people drinking vodka straight in the dark the previous night, it was very blurry)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I woke up in the hot press once when I was a kid, complete with blankets, duvet and pillow.

My parents told me I must have sleepwalked in there.

In hindsight, I think they played a hilarious prank on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

On a footpath in Bunol near Valencia surrounded by thousands of people just before the start of La Tomatina. I got sprayed with freezing cold water then some **** riped the t-shirt off me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

A sunday morning woke up in a pile of puke on a main rd while people walked passed on the way to mass. I was young and blue label vodka meant nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

Sitting shirtless on the EuroStar, on the way to France. My face all blacked up like one of those old time minstrel dudes. With "I love 11 year old boys" tattooed across my chest in permanent black marker and a teddy bear glued to the side of my head. I instantly stood up, only to find that my pants were down at my ankles and the stem end of a rose had some how managed to get itself lodged in my anal cavity.

I love my friends :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

gloobag wrote:
    Sitting shirtless on the EuroStar, on the way to France. My face all blacked up like one of those old time minstrel dudes. With "I love 11 year old boys" tattooed across my chest in permanent black marker and a teddy bear glued to the side of my head. I instantly stood up, only to find that my pants were down at my ankles and the stem end of a rose had some how managed to get itself lodged in my anal cavity.

Oh dear god...

I nearly wet myself...

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

This planet. If any intergalactic space travellers are reading this pm me for pickup coordinates.

[intergalactic space traveller only font]
    The locals are getting weirder and weirder here! Send help!

[/intergalactic space traveller only font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Smarmore

Concrete floor of a jail cell in Singapore!! I thought I was in some kind of a sports hall until I turned around and saw the bars!!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

My wierdest place to wake up is definitely this:

I was in Adelaide, staying in a hostel. Remember getting back after a night out, got to bed no problem. Woke up next moring in a different bed, in a different room. No pillow, my head very fuzzy from drink. I looked across the room, and there was a guy in a bed on the other side of the room looking at me in a puzzled manner.

I asked him 'how did I get here', to which he replied 'I don't know, when I went to bed there was a girl asleep there'. I had no idea how I got there. I was on the first floor, my room was on the second. To top it off I had only my jocks on me. There was a toilet across the corridor from this new room, and I can only asusme I went looking for a toilet in the middle of the night, ended up finding this one, and just went into the nearest room to go to bed again. I have had a few sleep walking while drunk incidents, but this is definitely the weirdest one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Busy park playground in that hut thing that the kids climb early in the morning.
    One min we where drinking and having a laugh the next i was on the long walk home with the sun pissing me off and kids screaming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

on a train 2 hours out of sydney (i lived in ashfield) with a kid poking me saying it was the end of the line. ahh good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

mjquinno wrote:
    kid poking me
    Yerrrr......

...I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

ha ha ok kid tapping me on the head.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

mjquinno wrote:
    kid tapping me on the head.. :rolleyes:
    Yerr.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Middle lane of the N7

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

hamsterboy wrote:
    I'm afraid it is true but there's no possible way I could elaborate, or prove it without implicating myself and others
    Don't mind if people don't believe me, I wouldn't.
    But rest assure, it happened!
    And I'm not talking about the grounds either!

C'mon.. this is a story that needs to be told, albeit with characters 'X' and 'Y' etc.

I woke up in a disabled toilet once, no alcohol involved. One of my mates came home from a night out, jarred, and crawled into bed with his parents, but I'd imagine he wasnt there for long!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

funniest i have heard is:

on the side of the n11 in a caravan, after pulling a tinker at the purty kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Plissken1

My friend woke up at a house party in the loo, but someone had taken a crap and stuffed it into his jeans pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

I am prone to sleepwalking but drinking tends to make me fall asleep in the most bizarre places especially if I go out after working a 10hr shift after a week at college.

Have woken up at the bottom of the stairs, legs stretched out in front of me and head on the floor, very sore.

Have fallen asleep in the shower with my clothes on. Also wearing my shoes of all things?

Once whilst living with a rather serious middle eastern flatmate I fell asleep after falling on the way to the bathroom entangled in a telephone cable in the corridor. He wanted me to attend AA!

Have also woken up after going to bed in my own room only to find myself wearing different pyjamamas in my friends bed.

There are other stories probably much better but far too embarassing to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Plissken1 wrote:
    My friend woke up at a house party in the loo, but someone had taken a crap and stuffed it into his jeans pocket.

That's nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

At the bottom of the stairs in my friends house with a very nice 4 inch long carpet burn on my forehead. Still have the mark and it happened 4 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 14,421 ✭✭✭✭cson

The graveyard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Plissken1 wrote:

How do you 'stuff' a crap into someones pocket??

HavoK wrote:
    How do you 'stuff' a crap into someones pocket??

Very carefully

He found out who did it and tried to kill him with an iron bar, luckily he missed the guys head. Although if he had killed
    yer man, he could have said he was temporarily insane after seeing his pocket full of ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

After a wedding I woke up the following morning soaked wet in a kids playhouse at the back of a detached house. Didnt know where I was, then I proceeded to use my own house key to get in to the house but guess what it didnt work. Came to my senses and walked back to my hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Plissken1 wrote:
    Yes, "someone".

Yes, "someone".

was it you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

A bath in San Diego. In a house I don't remember going to. It was the J1. Nuff said.

Interestingly we found out that same summer in Santa Barbra they have a 'Sobering Centre'. We managed to loose a mate of ours and after spending a day looking in every police station and hospital for, we heard of this Sobering Centre. We went in and found him peacefully unconcious on the floor. He had fallen asleep on top of an 8 foot wall and was put in there 'for his own safety.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

on top of yore Ma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Great thread. The guy with the rose up his ass wins hands down.

Advertisement