Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eShop Release List (Updated Every Thursday)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭EmoMatt15

I'd love these games to come out on the Wii(I lost my N64...)
    LOZ:Majora's Mask
    Goldeneye 64<----CLASSIC multiplayer!
    Perfect Dark for N64(Also classic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

EmoMatt15 wrote: »
    I'd love these games to come out on the Wii(I lost my N64...)
    LOZ:Majora's Mask
    Goldeneye 64<----CLASSIC multiplayer!Perfect Dark for N64(Also classic)

Indeed but has not aged well at all at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭EmoMatt15

Yeeeah the sounds of sum of the guns sound dogdey...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Another shíte week....

Adventure Island (NES)
    Street Gangs (NES)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Do people actually buy these rubbish games? I mean, surely if people held out for better games instead of downloading the dross Nintendo try to shift every week, profits would drop and they'd have to start releasing something better?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,823 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Probably the worst week we have had so far. Thats all Nintendo could shovel out with their back catalogue?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

whatta load of underpants!! :rolleyes:

Read all about it!! Virtual Console in good game shocker!! :)

Super Turrican (SNES)
    Psychosis (TG16)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,823 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Forget what I said about street gangs last week, It's the western river city ransom which is actually a rather good game.

Psychosis looks a bit plain. Will have to give super turrican a go, never really played much of it back in the day and heard it was brilliant. Hope to see mega turrican as well, thought that that game pushed the megadrive harder than any other.

Kirby 64 - Meh

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Kirby 64 - Meh

Kirby had a 64 outing???

I loved that little puff ball on the game boy

i hate that little pr*ck kerby

The Kirby Gameboy and Nes games were brilliant and so was Allstars but the rest on the SNES onwards were really quite boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Diddler82

When is SuperMarioKart ever gonna hurry up and get its arse onto the VC, every Friday I have logged in here to see what games have been released but have been dissapointed week on week. So far have MarioKart 64, SuperMarioWorld and Zelda - Ocarina of Time...trying to drag out gameplay on them all to be honest dont wanna get bored too soon!

Super Mario All-Stars should be available at some stage but I doubt it since they can sleep so well at night robbing us for each of these games on their own individually....damn Nintendo..

You gotta love them though.

I'll take a not too massive guess and say Mario Kart will get a release close to the Wii mario kart game release. Same happened with Metroid Prime 3 and Super Metroid.

good point. cant wait for mario kart wii

stevoman wrote: »
    good point. cant wait for mario kart wii

Agree, I am afraid though it will never emulate the nostalgia of playing MarioKart for the first time on the Snes...

I am sure it will be good and I will buy it immediately - I'm not getting too excited though to be honest:(

Still think the SNES version is far and awy the best in the series in gameplay terms.

This week...

Operation Wolf (NES)
    Super R-Type (SNES)

Mr E wrote: »
    This week...

Operation Wolf (NES)
    Super R-Type (SNES)

Wow, I am overwhelmed :(

• Advertisement

Operation wolf on the nes is dreadful and I urge everyone that despite it's name and heritage do not download Super R-type! It's basically a bastardised version of R-type 2 with an extra level 1 and is stupidly tough since they took out the mid level checkpoints. Just spent 15 minutes in a grueling level and got killed by the boss? Back to the start of the level with you. It really makes the game unplayable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I remain convinced that SNES Mario Kart will come out on VC just before the new Wii game. That's what they did with Super Metroid and Mario Kart is one of their classic big guns.

Mr. K wrote: »
    I remain convinced that SNES Mario Kart will come out on VC just before the new Wii game. That's what they did with Super Metroid and Mario Kart is one of their classic big guns.

The won't get much past you ;)

The C64 channel is open for business!

Uridium (C64) - 500
    International Karate (C64) - 500
    Cruis'n (N64) - 1000

The C64 channel is open for business!

Uridium (C64) - 500
    International Karate (C64) - 500
    Cruis'n (N64) - 1000

OMG, this is too much. Won't someone please think of the children:rolleyes:

FFS, the amount of Snes, Megadrive and N64 games that they have yet to release and they bring out C64 games for 500 points!!

Next thing we will see is this boyo ":pac:" for the same amount of money

Pacman is already out for the NES, isn't it?
    And its 500 points. :)

Pacman is already out for the NES, isn't it?
    And its 500 points. :)

oh Lord help us

Ugh... they release a new system last week (C64) that has the potential to get my buying more VC games, then this week....

Yoshis Cookie for the NES.

Thats it. Nothing else.

Its like they've hired one student on work experience to package games for VC, and thats all he had time for this week.

It really is brutal the lack of quality games they have brought out....I have been hanging on every friday for Mario Kart, SuperMario AllStars (which they will have to release because of the lost levels) and a few more....each week it just seems to get worse and worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Diddler82 wrote: »
    It really is brutal the lack of quality games they have brought out....I have been hanging on every friday for Mario Kart, SuperMario AllStars (which they will have to release because of the lost levels) and a few more....each week it just seems to get worse and worse.

The lost levels was already released, why would they need to release All Stars except to further milk the user base?

Advertisement