Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Fás Girl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Mec-a-nic

NEWS FLASH

was listening to jack and ally on spin myself as well and as mentioned they were talking about our friend with the *ahem* upfront personality :D

OK, someone please post a link/podcast of the RedFM interview, I gotta hear how she sounds (if just to complete the, emmm, picture so to speak) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

has someone told cloud, he usually gets the audio and hosts it for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I know I said I wouldn't post again on this thread....but...:) she sounded like a normal, down to earth type of person, bemused by the attention.

Plus she has a boyfriend and as a result I have lost interest...I'm a pathetic cyber stalker, giving up so easily! Probably for the best for the women I date in real life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

- this will serve as a marker to see how much of this thread I've already read for the next time I shall visit it's 6+ pages :) -

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

depends on what your settings are. it's on page 8 for me (30 posts per page). this post is #216.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

The important thing being I could find my last one and work from it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Check out todays Herald. Gets a bit of a write up.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Could do with a co-author for....research purposes!

I'll require 21 days holidays and travel expenses... And of course lunch allowance :D

the bus stop up my way has the dude on it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭fdevine

Lads, lads, lads

Georgia is featured on the front page of todays Evening Herald.

And what a photo!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

is she irish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ian21

Georgia is now a hostess in Club M.She greets u at the door on a Sat night.When i went back to her to say "ur that FHM honey" she replied "that was a long time ago"..how they always forget where they came from!

next time you se her, say "you're that girl from boards.ie". :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

ionapaul wrote:
    I know I said I wouldn't post again on this thread....but...:) she sounded like a normal, down to earth type of person, bemused by the attention.
    was she on the radio talking to those guys about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Riggser

evening herald, 24/2/06

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

was she on the radio talking to those guys about it?
    Yes, they even said...'here is what ionapaul had to say about you...' and read out a line or two or mine :)

She positively gushed with excitement...or fear. I can never tell those two emotions apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

julep wrote:
    i'm guessing she has seen the thread at this stage.
    if you're looking again, would you like to go on a date with me? :D

Yeah she mentioned it in tonights herald. Chest 32D :eek:

anyone got a transcript from today's herald. all sold in my local newsagents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

gerire wrote:
    Yeah she mentioned it in tonights herald. Chest 32D :eek:

Whow!...nice.

Any....*Other*......pics of her floating around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Cherub

gerire wrote:
    Chest 32D :eek:

thats nothing. Mine are a 36DD ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

She lives in Cabinteely I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kermitdfrog

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the FAS poster! Really catches the eye.

Very beautiful woman, great curves and great hair. My kind of woman - dark hair, mediteranean look, curvy. Those knocking her, saying people have only noticed her because of her breasts are kind of missing the point. And also bitter I'd wager - why is that when a woman has nice breasts it turns into "they must be fake"? People aren't noticing her just for those, they are noticing her because she is sexy, beautiful, and not some lads mag airbrushed stereotype. Nice smile. Great curves. Long legs. Nice breasts (and they are very nice) wouldnt be enough to generate this level of interest.

And I dont get those knocking the marketing of the campaign - they put a woman on a poster, she's not dressed provactively and she's not some barbie. They have the same ad (people with paper aeroplane... **** ads, but not for the reasons being mooted) with a bloke as well. She happens to be very beautiful and then they get criticised for *shock* *horror* having a good looking woman in an ad! How could they!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

...its not helping my driving...

you know, if this was to be banned, she could have the potential to be as famous as eva herzigova.
    not going to happen, but the potenbtial is there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

well its not all admirers ,she has her knockers!!(boom boom) who are mainly girls,jealous probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Cherub wrote:
    thats nothing. Mine are a 36DD ;)
    attentionwhore.jpg

tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭jimbono1

RuggieBear wrote:
    attentionwhore.jpg

tbh

TBH RuggieBear your totally trendy and wiks and cool TBH, Ya wanna be cool be like RuggieBear and cuss the ladies? TBH you can't cos you dont rock it with the TBH crew

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

jimbobo1, have you got a point? Is it that you don't like acronyms? or people pointing it out when someone is doing the equivalent of a three year old jumping up and down screaming "pay attention to me!" and mocking them for it? Cherub's post was nothing but attention seeking or, in the parlance of the boards here, "attention whoring".

I know you're only new here but you should realise that any community will have it's own vernacular and if you intend on becoming a member of that community it doesn't make sense to abuse people for using that vernacular. It'd be the equivalent of moving to Cork and lambasting anyone using the word 'boy' at the end of their sentences tbh. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

ah no worries Sleepy, i try not to feed trolls. gives them a tremendous sense of self worth. Besides i didn't really understand the gibberish...i obviously just don't rock with it... tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

julep wrote:
    you know, if this was to be banned, she could have the potential to be as famous as eva herzigova.
    not going to happen, but the potenbtial is there.

dont count it out man, look at the pasion fashion add that TG4 did. it got withdrawn after all the complaints about it. (some one actually said it'd cause schoolboys to look at their teachers as sex objects, now im sorry but unless your exceptionally unlucky all schools have at least one hot teacher. hell its how most blokes find out if they're gay or not :D )
    curiously they also banned that paddy power add (radio) with the bloke thats roped into playing strip poker with his granny ("better whip the bra off now, you'll never beat that pair" :) )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement