Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Fás Girl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

And while we are on the subject of hot chicks in ads. Has anyone got an idea who the bird is in the tayto tv ad (you know the one he loves me he loves me not......)

It looks like its done in stephens green. But anyways i would do seriously adult manuvores on the girl on the extreme left as the camera looks.

Anyone got a pic of her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

RedorDead wrote:
    And while we are on the subject of hot chicks in ads. Has anyone got an idea who the bird is in the tayto tv ad (you know the one he loves me he loves me not......)

It looks like its done in stephens green. But anyways i would do seriously adult manuvores on the girl on the extreme left as the camera looks.

Anyone got a pic of her?

There was a separate thread on that ad! So you see what spare time we have.

And I have too...

http://www.taytocrisps.ie/downloads/tayto_sunflower_babies_fina.mpg

MMMMMMMMM.........Tayto.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

So Glad wrote:

I'd gladly munch her spuds

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

So Glad wrote:
    There was a separate thread on that ad! So you see what spare time we have.

And I have too...

http://www.taytocrisps.ie/downloads/tayto_sunflower_babies_fina.mpg

MMMMMMMMM.........Tayto.....

I presume that shes the girl with the baps who looks like isla fisher and not that mot who looks like ms. doyle???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

what a thread, well done.

it went like this...

''omg i want to find out who that pretty girl is so i can marry her, macklivan''

''yes he he shecis very pretty girl''

''eh no she's just average looking''

''she looks deformed''

''omg she's the prettiest girl alive i must spend hours on the net to track down details about her and then i can fantasize about her as if she was in one of those sci fi movies i love so much''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Welcome to the internet, Ain'T IT GREAT?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

oh yeaaaah ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Jimmy

i hear you brother.
    her names Georgia Salpa.
    and yes, she is irish.
    and yes, they are a fantastic pair.
    and yes, they are real (apparently)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Exon

She's nice, but she isn't my type...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

I have seen her before. She either comes from around Dundrum or Ranelagh area. She was friends with my younger brother and his mates a few years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

The real issue here is why did FAS choose a bloke for these ads who has hair that falls somewhere between Larry Mullins and Vanilla ice :confused:

:v: <for dat old skool 80's FÁS vibe, bleedin rapi'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Bambi wrote:
    The real issue here is why did FAS choose a bloke for these ads who has hair that falls somewhere between Larry Mullins and Vanilla ice :confused:

:v: <for dat old skool 80's FÁS vibe, bleedin rapi'

me thinks the feminists stuck their ore in and the lads had to stick a bloke add out pronto. i mean im not gay so i cant catagorically state this but he's not exactly in glorias league is he:D

ya gotta admit she makes waiting for the bus in these cold mornings alot easier on the body:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 d_mcevoy

There's got to be more pictures out there somewhere - anyone know how to improve the google source code and find these bad boys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Steven Cooper

Hello! After texts from listeners to the Redrooster on Corks Redfm wanting to know who this young lady was. We chased it up and she (Georgia Salpa) will be on our show tomorrow morning 22/2/06 just after 9am. If your not in the Cork area to hear you can log on and listen on line www.redfm.ie

Any questions you want to put to her email us before 9am tomorrow morning.

Cheers

Cooper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 gingles343

I have read so much crap about her being airbrushed just to tell you guys
    she looks exactly the same even better in real life,I dont think they airbrushed anything,she's perfect and there real!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

It just wouldn't make a huge amount of sense for FAS or their advertising / marketing agency to airbrush (much)...what benefit to FAS and their jobs fair could their be? If anything, picking such a pretty model might alienate some of the more 'regular-looking' girls who see the ad...

P.S. Steven, you can tell Georgia that my appreciation for her is both pure and honest...then find out where in Dublin she goes out to and let my charm* do the rest

*note: this may not involve any actual charming behaviour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I live just up the road from Croke Park so now, because of the FAS exhibition, on my way to and from school I pass a 4 metre tall canvas banner of this girl. It's the stomach-to-head shot too so there's emphasis on the boobs and you don't have to look at the mangled hips either. Good times.

I hope she got paid well for this photo campaign. She's bloody everywhere.

Hello! After texts from listeners to the Redrooster on Corks Redfm wanting to know who this young lady was. We chased it up and she (Georgia Salpa) will be on our show tomorrow morning 22/2/06 just after 9am. If your not in the Cork area to hear you can log on and listen on line www.redfm.ie

Any questions you want to put to her email us before 9am tomorrow morning.

Cheers

Cooper
    You have to talk to her about this thread! Even for just a little bit! Please?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

Guys yer famous!

I'll be at work can someone record this for me if boards.ie is mentioned?

Bond-007 wrote:
    I know who she is, I had the misfourtune of working with her many years ago. The pic is deffo photoshopped and she is not hot imho. My memory of her is that she was a skank.
    I have never used these chat things before but I had 2 log on when so many people at my college were talking about .
    as I am her real stalker I would like to confirm she is 21,soooo beautiful when she walks down the street men crash there cars and women are jealous. she's a stunner and has the best body. Your thinking of someone else 007
    she's not from donabate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I waslk past her everyday and I can say that those boobs are certainly and definately airbrushed. Without a shadow of a doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭nialldinho

this girl has been severely overhyped and overrated by this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭le-dub

I drove past with my mate over the weekend and he pointed it out, but i missed it, so i turned the car around went back and pulled in for a good luck haha. The people at bus stop staring towards the car, but i did'nt care..

She almost to perfect though........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

ive only seen the picture on the website and it aint what you guys have built it up to!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Her boobies are smaller in the ad with the fella, and i doubt they did another photo shoot.... photoshoppage in the extreme in both pics.

the tits are real and perfect I seen hher in a bikini.
    I'm in the fas pic doesnt do her justice

She's perfect!
    Everything is airbrushed its a huge ad.
    Doesnt mean she its though,she's gorgeous!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭nialldinho

gingles are you the girl in the ad?!

No, I'm her boyfriend she just doesnt no it yet.
    made n error typing havent been on this before.
    I have loved her for a long time !!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

gingles343 wrote:
    No, I'm her boyfriend she just doesnt no it yet.
    made n error typing havent been on this before.
    I have loved her for a long time !!!!!!!
    You're not this guy:

http://www.ikissyou.org/

are you? An Irish version?

• Advertisement

what guy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement