Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Fás Girl

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Im nearly 100% sure I saw her last night in Flannerys... If it wasnt her she was best lookalike Iv ever seen... Spitting image.. And she looked at me like as if to say "Oh you recognise me from the FAS poster"

I had a close encounter lads :D ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

she should be on the banner ads on the top of the forums, then there would be no complaints about the ads slowing boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

the ads showing boards? :S

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

xzanti wrote:
    Im nearly 100% sure I saw her last night in Flannerys

Flannerys!! How did the girl make it out alive?! :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Stunning looking girl.

I do think it's unfortunate that stunning looking people come out with things like ""I eat a McDonald's almost every day and I don't do any exercise. Maybe when I'm older that will change, but right now I eat everything that's bad for me - mainly burgers, chips and chocolate. I LOVE chocolate!" as quoted from that Irish News of the World article.

Even with a high metabolism love, it's very obvious that you don't spend your day scarfing burgers, chips and chocolate. And if you do, it's one McD's with small fries and a diet coke, and one small chocolate bar once a day, and black coffee with sweetener or water for the rest of that day and perhaps some days you even forget to eat.

The "I eat like a horse and look like a twiglet" thing is dull. Yes you're beautiful. Yes you're skinny and you've got fabaroony boobaroonies. But if you eat loads and don't exercise, you will put on weight, unless you've got bulimia or a tapeworm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Stunning looking girl.

I do think it's unfortunate that stunning looking people come out with things like ""I eat a McDonald's almost every day and I don't do any exercise. Maybe when I'm older that will change, but right now I eat everything that's bad for me - mainly burgers, chips and chocolate. I LOVE chocolate!" as quoted from that Irish News of the World article.

Even with a high metabolism love, it's very obvious that you don't spend your day scarfing burgers, chips and chocolate. And if you do, it's one McD's with small fries and a diet coke, and one small chocolate bar once a day, and black coffee with sweetener or water for the rest of that day and perhaps some days you even forget to eat.

The "I eat like a horse and look like a twiglet" thing is dull. Yes you're beautiful. Yes you're skinny and you've got fabaroony boobaroonies. But if you eat loads and don't exercise, you will put on weight, unless you've got bulimia or a tapeworm.

emm is someone a bit touchy this morning... :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Nice body if it's real, but don't think she's that great looking.

Now check the ads out for Griffith College in the IT. The bird in that ad with the glasses has serious sex appeal. :v: :v: :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Jugtastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jenny21

Stunning looking girl.

I couldnt be bothered writting as much as you, but I feel I should say something.
    she does eat like a horse n never ever exercising,her lunch in school was a blt packet of crisps n a can of coke everyday.
    she is just natuarlly like that,her diet has got better since she came back from backpacking around the world.
    what she said wasn't dull just the truth!
    relax its not that much of a big deal.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Does anyone else get the feeling that Jenny21 is infact our FAS girl ??? :D Or am I just losing it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'd be more worried about you calling her "our FAS girl"!

Though a man can dream. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

jenny21 wrote:
    I couldnt be bothered writting as much as you, but I feel I should say something.
    she does eat like a horse n never ever exercising,her lunch in school was a blt packet of crisps n a can of coke everyday.
    she is just natuarlly like that,her diet has got better since she came back from backpacking around the world.
    what she said wasn't dull just the truth!
    relax its not that much of a big deal.

i agree with this, my luch for two years was two quaterpounders and a medium coke from macdonalds and i didnt put on a pound.
    in fact i was eight and a half stone till i was twenty five and i put the weight increase down to the fact i got older and the metabolism slowed down (plus i went onto beer instead of shorts:D ) so its definetly possible

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i'll have to agree too. i'm a junk food addict and always have been. was nine and a half stone until a few years ago. mind you, i did cycle quite a bit back then.
    we'll see how she is in a few years, when she gets older. those big macs are going to have to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Now see, I understand this.

When I was 18 years old, and a size 8 with A-cup boobies, I ate crap food and drank like a fish.

What I didn't do was eat a lot of crap food. All I ate was takeaways. But I pretty much ate once a day. The rest of the time I ran around like a mad thing, mostly whooping and being young and legal.

When I was 21 years old, and a size 8-10 with B-cup boobies, I ate slightly better food and drank like a thirsty fish. Still, I didn't eat often. Yes my meal was sausage beans n chips. It was at 3pm, on a day where I didn't have breakfast and didn't eat supper (too busy drinking).

There are just under 1200 calories in a big mac n large fries (and sod all in a diet coke). If your only meal of the day is a big mac n large fries, and you supplement that with three pints of guinness, you still come in under the 2000 calories mark.

QED "I eat loads of rubbish and I'm still thin" - true, for a given value of "loads".

I think people need to be more responsible about their food-related comments. I mean, why do you think the journalist has just asked you what you eat? Do you think they really give a f*ck? Or is it just an effort to make a commentary on the greater dietary obsession we have, e.g. "skinny jennyanydots uses this miracle diet to be slim!"

Liz Hurley, admittedly aged 40, recently announced she goes to bed hungry.

"WHAT?" said whoever it is who usually comments on these things; "that's DISGRACEFUL". ...I mean, eh? How do you think she stays thin? By scarfing chips, crisps and chocolate all day?

Get this - I think the FAS girl is extremely pretty. And fair play to her, she has a naturally good figure - she's slim with big boobs. There's plenty genetics will do that dieting never will. I wish her good luck with it - honestly, I do.

(Except I may point out her cholesterol levels won't thank her for the burgers, however skinny she is.)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

AngloCelt wrote:
    First post cos I needed to find out more about this fair maiden

All the toilet paper in the lads jacks wouldve ran out if she did turn up the Fas jobbie

Top notch capital knockers

If shes reading this, I have 140 acres, and I'd have no problem making my milk quota with her around the place!!!!!!!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

The pic is photoshopped IMO. Still cute though

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

ian21 wrote:
    Georgia is now a hostess in Club M.She greets u at the door on a Sat night.When i went back to her to say "ur that FHM honey" she replied "that was a long time ago"..how they always forget where they came from!

Is she still working here on Sat nights? I Think im in love...again!lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

she's pretty but nothing special IMHO.Although she does have fantastic boobs. Just not my type I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i think shes great, she has a very sexy figure. I know some girls with that same figure but i wish they had the breasts size to match.

Hope all go's well for her, because as far as i am concerned the more i see of her the better ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Anyone got a recording of the red fm interview?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

you know if "national womens day" had her on a poster people might actually have noticed it :D

still, cant be long till they come down :(and im talking about the posters lads :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

you all said that she had been photoshopped sooo....

ps i never used photoshop before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I'd describe her as hot to trot

Deffo my type (if I could afford to have a type :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i think she was in the sun today. Advertising the PorterHouses in Dublin. Some stout festival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Niall123

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 gingles343

dimerocks wrote:
    i think she was in the sun today. Advertising the PorterHouses in Dublin. Some stout festival.
    Can you put that up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Is that her in the new clearasil advert running on the Irish channels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

Yo, I just saw her come out of the George (was in the Centra.)

Holy ****. In real life she is very beautiful. Clearly has breast implants. She is unbelievably skinny with huge tits. Was wearing a tiny top. She had a very amused (and happy) look on her face as I was checking her out. Was clearly drunk and in an attention whore mood. Unfortunately I was stone sober and feeling in a bit of a loner mood (normally I'm fairly chatty with strangers.)

Anyway. Wow. Big boobs. Revealing top. Attention whore. Very pretty! Hanging with gays.

I even thought of your boardsers and filmed her for about 3 seconds on my phone.

Anyone want to see it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

"Anyone want to see it??"

If I say yes will you think less of me? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

oh yeah, do it, post it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement