Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Fás Girl

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭December Son

gingles343 wrote:
    I have loved her for a long time !!!!!!!
    Me ruv you rong time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Niall123

is this conversation still going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Niall123 wrote:
    is this conversation still going on?

yes

:D

back into work tomorrow so the poster awaits. still feel realy sorry for what the girls got, you really should complain on equality grounds :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭alantc

gingles343 wrote:
    I have read so much crap about her being airbrushed just to tell you guys
    she looks exactly the same even better in real life,I dont think they airbrushed anything,she's perfect and there real!!!!!!!!

I met her years ago. She was stunning. I've got her phone number in a box somewhere in one of my paper phone books. Nobody has correctly said where she lives. I think she would've been class of 2002 but I think she was old for her year. Can't remember for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Hello! After texts from listeners to the Redrooster on Corks Redfm wanting to know who this young lady was. We chased it up and she (Georgia Salpa) will be on our show tomorrow morning 22/2/06 just after 9am. If your not in the Cork area to hear you can log on and listen on line www.redfm.ie

Any questions you want to put to her email us before 9am tomorrow morning.

Cheers

Cooper
    Wow - they are talking to her about this thread on Red FM :) Very funny, directly quoting some of our posts...crazy stuff, read out my comments. She seems impressed*. Plus she does have a boyfriend, obviously enough.

OK, that's it, I promise not to post on this damn thread again.

*=definitely freaked out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Beauty and the Geek TBH - you could be on telly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 gingles343

More in love than before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Steven Cooper

Hiya, We had Georgia on The Redrooster on Corks RedFM this morning and she was great! We have the audio of the interview with mentions of boards.ie in it, but cant upload it to a posting! If Boards.ie would like it please email and we'll send it to ya! We tried mailing it earlier but it got sent back to us.

Cheers

Cooper:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Is it the same Georgia Salpa who is a FHM high street honey?

http://www.theladsmag.co.uk/portal/article94.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

if it wasn't already mentioned:

http://www.1stoption.ie/georgiapage1.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Yesterday evening I walked past a bus shelter with the FAS poster on it
    and at least three of the girls waiting for the bus were much better looking than yer wan. She really is 'not all that', especially in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

el tel wrote:
    Yesterday evening I walked past a bus shelter with the FAS poster on it
    and at least three of the girls waiting for the bus were much better looking than yer wan. She really is 'not all that', especially in the face.
    i get the impression from this thread that nobody is looking at her face...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Dermington

Wait a second, shes in ads for FAS that are put on bus shelter around dublin and billboards etc, yet no one knows its an ad for fas?

what sort of retards do they employ in there marketing department?

actually, it was probaly ones that did a FAS marketing course.

I erupted into hysterical laughter after reading this. much to the dismay of my fellow colleagues at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 d_mcevoy

Hiya, We had Georgia on The Redrooster on Corks RedFM this morning and she was great! We have the audio of the interview with mentions of boards.ie in it, but cant upload it to a posting! If Boards.ie would like it please email and we'll send it to ya! We tried mailing it earlier but it got sent back to us.

Cheers

Cooper:cool:

Audio??? We need photo's man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

She looks like someone who works in a Kebab Shop to be honest.

"Large Doner, innit? You want chili sauce innit?"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

While I can appreciate the liking towards her, Id much prefer Centra Girl. Hot like the fires of hell I tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

While I can appreciate the liking towards her, Id much prefer Centra Girl. Hot like the fires of hell I tell you.

Ahh, a man like myself. Although I have found one better. I have fallen for the girl in the pennies window. I know, I know! She is modeling pennies swimwear, but she is perfect, brown hair, really pouty lips. she beats centra girl I'm afraid to say.

(I feel sad)

joejoem wrote:
    Ahh, a man like myself. Although I have found one better. I have fallen for the girl in the pennies window. I know, I know! She is modeling pennies swimwear, but she is perfect, brown hair, really pouty lips. she beats centra girl I'm afraid to say.

(I feel sad)

Only one way to decide this, a fight to the death, Centra vs Pennies, this time its personal. Go hot girls go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Only one way to decide this, a fight to the death, Centra vs Pennies, this time its personal. Go hot girls go!

roffle, sounds great. Id rather they didnt fight though, it would be much nicer if they liked eachother...

joejoem wrote:
    roffle, sounds great. Id rather they didnt fight though, it would be much nicer if they liked eachother...

When I said fight I of course, meant gently brush off eachother at first, giggle with excitement, lock lips and then slowly undress while licking each part of the body that has just been revealed.....standard school yard rules really.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

When I said fight I of course, meant gently brush off eachother at first, giggle with excitement, lock lips and then slowly undress while licking each part of the body that has just been revealed.....standard school yard rules really.

You should write adult novels

xzanti wrote:
    You should write adult novels

Could do with a co-author for....research purposes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

they were talking about this on spin103 at lunchtime there....your woman on the radio insisted the chick in the ads jugs werent real, her reason? cos they look too good. damn right they do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Mentioned again today by the lads on RedFM. Nice to see another bit of publicity for boardsie...

The figure of 10,000 hits was mentioned, but I don't know on what that was based.

<edit> : Never mind, thread views have hit 5 figures so that's what it is... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i'm guessing she has seen the thread at this stage.
    if you're looking again, would you like to go on a date with me? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

NEWS FLASH

was listening to jack and ally on spin myself as well and as mentioned they were talking about our friend with the *ahem* upfront personality :D

according to the fas guy they were interviewing shes gonna be at the fas exhibition ( kinda gives that a new meaning eh?:) ). didnt say when but she will make an appearance. so stalkers unite *cough* ionapaul*cough* ;)

good luck guys , may the most desparate win:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Oh great, she's gonna be around a bunch of horny secondary school guys (including myself).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

:eek:

Curves

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

i think the best looking one is the girl in the recruitment poster for Dunnes stores..hell if she was recruiting I'd sign my life away..

can't seem to find her pic now but god is she hot!!!:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

nialldinho wrote:
    this girl has been severely overhyped and overrated by this thread.

....Nah!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement