Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Fás Girl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

yeah, make with the happyfap footage :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

DOLEMAN wrote:
    Yo, I just saw her come out of the George (was in the Centra.)

Holy ****. In real life she is very beautiful. Clearly has breast implants. She is unbelievably skinny with huge tits. Was wearing a tiny top. She had a very amused (and happy) look on her face as I was checking her out. Was clearly drunk and in an attention whore mood. Unfortunately I was stone sober and feeling in a bit of a loner mood (normally I'm fairly chatty with strangers.)

Anyway. Wow. Big boobs. Revealing top. Attention whore. Very pretty! Hanging with gays.

I even thought of your boardsers and filmed her for about 3 seconds on my phone.

Anyone want to see it??

Are you taking the piss???

Damn right we want to see her...!!!!
    Upload to rapidshare or sendspace if your stuck for space:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Cherub wrote:
    thats nothing. Mine are a 36DD ;)
    That would lead me to believe that you're fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

lol, I actually went to the opportunities fair in Croke. She wasn't there... Gutted! But loads of life size photos though. I tell ya its a good ad for all the ladies out there looking for a job. Get your jabs out there and a world of opportunities will be opened up for you :D

Shes got that western ireland flair to her, like everyone else though, I remembered her, didn't remember what the ad was for though.

...and mate, if you want to find out who she is, look up some irish modelling sites, they are bound to have her picture on there with contact details. Although I don't encourage stalking ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

OK fappers. It's in some weird ass nokia format.
    <snip>

She's (obviously) the one beside the traffic lights, being hassled by all the blokes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

...there's something wrong with that tbh :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Stalking ftw. You lads are sick.

I prefer to assert her body is 100% real, unless I can be provided with a hands-on experience to prove the otherwise. A 'Doubting Thomas' sort of experience, if you will....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

is that bloke waving at her? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

DOLEMAN wrote:
    OK fappers. It's in some weird ass nokia format.

<snip>

She's (obviously) the one beside the traffic lights, being hassled by all the blokes.

ah putting up pictures of her in work mode is ok, video of her walking down the street is not

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭dalk

well at least he didn't happy slap her or something...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭rcs

There was an article about her in the Star a while back.. can't really remember it but.. i think she's about 21 & is either Greek or Irish with Greek parents or somethin... think it said something about them being real aswell!!

She puts Glenda Gilson and the rest to shame anyways..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Damn Paparazzi :D

rcs wrote:
    think it said something about them being real aswell!!

They defo not real. I had a good look at them! The shape is too fake - very pert and rounded (like an implant.)

And she has the body of a child.

Not real!

And I repeat: I thought of this thread when I saw her so that was my motivation for taking the video clip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

rcs wrote:
    She puts Glenda Gilson and the rest to shame anyways..

Without a doubt!

Is Glenda Gilson still going out with Brian O'Driscoll or is that off....as it was certainly a driving force in her getting more attention....which got her far more modelling contracts.

All the FAS girl(haha...what her name again?) must do is start dating a millionaire or footballer and she's set for sure!!!

From all the responses to this thread...marketing execs must surely be offering her contracts for whatever to try and sell us in the future!

I used to be in college with Glenda Gilson. Not good looking! (or at least, certainly not international model standards.) Am shocked she is doing so well in Ireland.

Or maybe that's because there ain't too many hot Irish women...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭rcs

zuma wrote:
    Is Glenda Gilson still going out with Brian O'Driscoll or is that off....as it was certainly a driving force in her getting more attention....which got her far more modelling contracts.

Yeah.. think that's the idea alrite... remember when Snoop Dogg was in Ireland read reports that Glenda Gilson was all over him like a (good but not great!) rash..

That FAS model is the business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dondingo

DOLEMAN wrote:
    They defo not real. I had a good look at them! The shape is too fake - very pert and rounded (like an implant.)

And she has the body of a child.

Not real!
    QUOTE]

There round and pert because she's 21 not becuaes she has implants.
    She's 100% real and 100% gorgeous.
    I was with her in the george and if I saw you film her I would of beat you with that phone.

dondingo wrote:
    I was with her in the george and if I saw you film her I would of beat you with that phone.

ohhhh i like being man handled.

get a grip... :rolleyes:

PS they're obviously fake. if she says otherwise, she's lying!

DOLEMAN wrote:
    ohhhh i like being man handled.

get a grip... :rolleyes:

PS they're obviously fake. if she says otherwise, she's lying!
    I'm not getting into this its stupid,
    I have known her since we were kids she's had them since she was about 13,her mum is exactly the same.

I'll believe it when I feel them. Until then, my mind is made up!

• Advertisement

DOLEMAN wrote:
    I'll believe it when I feel them. Until then, my mind is made up!

Alright then,
    good luck with that.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I hereby volunteer to take her for a test drive to determine how she handles, and to see are those two headlights originals or modified! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Poor FAS girl, she sounded very nice and down-to-earth on the radio interview, now all people can talk about is her rack. I also don't agree with video phone recording of her on the street...if you are going to stalk, at least make the effort and be discreet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Yeah, though it's not so much the recording that I find morally suspect, but rather the distibution of it on this thread.

dondingo, have you mentioned any of this to her?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 6,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭Macha

This thread is hilarious.

All you guys are doing a great job combatting the perception that the internet is the domain of obsessive stalkers.

None of you come across as desperate, I swear.

Yeah, though it's not so much the recording that I find morally suspect, but rather the distibution of it on this thread.

dondingo, have you mentioned any of this to her?
    No I haven't, I might tomorrow though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

shes alright not the very best looking but nice boobies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

:eek: Gadzooks! This thread is still alive????

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

dondingo wrote:
    No I haven't, I might tomorrow though.

Do. Get her to mention all our names next time she's on radio, inc mine. :D

• Advertisement

I'm shocked at the allegations I'm a stalker! I prefer the term "boards.ie paparazzi guy".

By the way, I'm typing this on my PDA. I'm outside her house...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement