Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

800 Euro for a month ?!?!?!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

bluewolf wrote:
    Give the dj 50 euro next time you're out, then it's guaranteed to be good music... right? :rolleyes:
    wtf are you talking about?
    Actually don't bother replying as I'm going to bother responding to any more of your posts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

rb_ie wrote:
    wtf are you talking about?
    Actually don't bother replying as I'm going to bother responding to any more of your posts.
    Do you promise this time or am I going to see more posts saying "I'm not even going to bother responding to that. " ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Oh... Its on - Till the break of dawn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

bluewolf wrote:
    Do you promise this time or am I going to see more posts saying "I'm not even going to bother responding to that. " ?

Take it to PM if you want to argue with rb_ie or the Thunderdome. Back on topic you lot, ye have been warned already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

rb_ie wrote:
    I, as a club go-er, am happy with mine. I'm happy spending a bit to enjoy what I call a good night out.

What I'm saying is, don't knock our ways just because you've your own beliefs of how they are or can't understand why we enjoy it.
    You're the one who started whining, you choose to spend your money on drink no one makes you.
    If you have a problem get counselling, this isn't a blog.

MM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

JC 2K3 wrote:

rb_ie: You've received far too much undue criticism in this thread. It's your money, you can do what you like with it. However, you give off a slight impression of enjoying the fact that you have a lot of disposable income and can afford to be spending such extortionate sums on nights out while others can't, going to exclusive, expensive places that others can't afford to go to etc. While I'm not going to criticise you for doing what you enjoy I'd advise you to keep in mind that money != happiness...
    I don't see the problem. He has money he spends money and then he complains about spending money. Some one points out how to spend less money and he makes fun of them.

Surely if you have alot of disposable income the thing to do is enjoy it, it would be stupid to spend it on things that you didn't enjoy?
    MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Mountainyman, I'll refer you to
    rb_ie wrote:
    Oh and no more questions about the nights out that have already been explained quite a few times in this thread, thanks.
    I'm no longer discussing those nights, the thread is not about them and I've had far too much questions and comments (including some personal abuse! :( ) regarding them. No more. Again, the threads not about them (or me for that matter) so get back on topic.
    Thanks.
    maxi-twist wrote:
    I agree with rb_ie
    Whoo! :D
    jester77 wrote:
    Drinks are between €2.50 and €3.50 depending on where you go.
    Pubs opened all night, no need for a club unless I'm up for music & dancing!
    Tasty kebab afterwards - €2.50.

So 12 beers and a kebab would cost between €40-44.50 and I'm well merry on the way home
    jester77 wrote:
    I sure don't miss the Irish prices

I can see why!Those prices are around half of what we pay here... I hate Dublin :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,163 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

rb_ie wrote:
    I hate Dublin :mad:

Aha... progress...

The question now is, which do you hate more? Living in Dublin or the idea of moving and going out in other places?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement