Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Placed the order on saturday shipped today or yesterday, could be here on friday. Has anybody else ordered from rsov.com?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

im in the process of ordering from him though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

My pistola has arrived in Ireland. I'd say it'll be in customs all of tomorrow, then should be in Portlaoise the following day and should be delivered on Friday. That's been my experience with the previous orders anyway! Let's just hope there's no delay at customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

DaveMcG wrote:
    My pistola has arrived in Ireland. I'd say it'll be in customs all of tomorrow, then should be in Portlaoise the following day and should be delivered on Friday. That's been my experience with the previous orders anyway! Let's just hope there's no delay at customs.

...What pistol did you order again? I forgot :eek:

Did you get taxed?

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote:
    ...What pistol did you order again? I forgot :eek:
    The SCOPE pistol ;)

Beretta m190

Master of the Universe

Ah, THAT pistol.

You do realize to be cool now you're going to have to chrome it up? ;)

dont u dare lol :p ,it took me 8 hours to do mine and im going have to do another one in about a week

Holy crap got the order today! :eek: Wearing my vest and holster ATM, with my pistola to my left! :D

I'll post more about it later, don't worry ;) Some f*cking kick off it though! :eek:

:D ,
    Im just after sorting an order with Keith to be shipped on friday .im getting me 2nd beretta atlast :p oh and an Aug ofcourse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Well i'm well F$%^ing disappointed with ICOA, i placed an order on Feb 2nd got 1 pair on the 14th and still no sign of the second pair, i've just sent the 3rd email(i hope they reply this time not holding my breath tho)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

Best thing you can do is give them a ring. i know paypal ****ed up my order last time and when i rang them they had it shipped next day delivery.

Anybody think i could have it before saturday?
    It was shipped on monday.

what is it you ordered exactly? if you get a number for him and ring him you can ask for it to be shipped next day delivery as you thought it would get to you by the weekend and that it was the only reason you didnt order sooner.

G36, Electric USP and 2 clips for the USP
    its already been shipped shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

My order arrived in ireland today... has yours mark?

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

yeah he told me on msn that it did

Yep came into Ireland yesterday and arrived today. Very pleased, Quick delevery and cheap effective guns... exept the hi-cap mag the g36 comes with has been giving me troubles!

What did u order PimpDude?

exept the hi-cap mag the g36 comes with has been giving me troubles!
    Never had trouble with mine."Touches wood"

Well ICOA sent my other pair of boots out and they put a "gift" with it for the time it took, I'll tell ya what it is when i get it.....TBC

Cool i love surprises, did someone mention a similar problem to mine earlier in the thread?

Edit = Dont suppose you are going to HRTA tomorro and have a spare mag?

• Advertisement

Nah my plans of an Airsoft Fun Weekend are on hold (sister is having a bady and is due in the next few days), Plus i dont fancy traveling in the rain from the other side of the country.

I got 2 extra when i ordered mine from rsov. ask Paul at HRTA he might be able to fix it for ya, or one of the guys.

Thats ok, i think i can fix it myself i just dont have a small enough screwdriver.
    ok wont be there tomorro so lads:(

Master of the Universe

The worst thing about those clones tends to be the magazines. Are they TM compatible? If so you'd really be better off just to replace it with one of those. Sure you'll need multiple magazines anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

I ordered 2 glocks (which the selector switches on broke) Ak 47 tactical and M733 assault rifle

Whats the cheapest place to get bbs, anyone?

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk are the cheapest (they where the last time i saw), i haven't checked BFSL tho for price and shipping.

Keith is going to send ,me another magazine for my G36C tommarro if i can send him an email with my shipping address.
    for some mad reason i am unable to send emails?!?
    so i tried to send the message through rcov but that wouldnt work.
    Is anyone who has a spare G36 mag going to HRTA this weekend?

Ok i got my free "GIFT" ^^ a survival kit :o Linky:http://www.irishcombataccessories.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=43&products_id=136&osCsid=f13a271aaa08e1af7ee814b9676b14e7

Very nice of them tho. Not many shops, especially online shops would do that. so thumbs up to them.

sell it on ASI. one of the lads going to town assault or some other long event will no doubt buy it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Does anyone know roughly how much Ehobby charge to ship a pistol to Ireland?

Advertisement