Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

DaveMcG wrote:
    eHobby have given me a tracker ID, and it says that my order will be shipped tomorrow 23rd.

I wonder what are the odds of it getting here before next Saturday :( Gonna buy a can of propane during the week -- just in case!

Come ooononnnnnn :(:(:( Can't wait to get my hands all over that sexy, beautiful body... and then fire off some shots...

What? :p

You may get lucky and get it before Saturday week. Two of my orders from them took just under 2 weeks but one took only a little over a week. Fingers crossed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

hmmm well my 2 previous orders with them took 7 and 8 days, so if I'm lucky I could get it right on the Friday! That's why I'm gonna buy some propane in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

what make is that G36?
    Mine and Fiach Dubh bro's is the same JG(Jing Gong) G36C, i got mine from Rsov.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Whats it like?
    are there many metal parts?
    does it work well?
    how much does it weigh?
    did the battery last long?
    how much was the shipping?

Sorry about the interrogation..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Whats it like?
    are there many metal parts?
    does it work well?
    how much does it weigh?
    did the battery last long?
    how much was the shipping?

Sorry about the interrogation..:)

Fully TM compatable.
    Metal outer barrel, trigger and guard, Gearbox, Hop up, rails and sights. Same as TM basically.
    It's very reliable, from both the ones I've seen running and reviews on the net.
    Can't remember exact weight, it's about a medium weight gun, good balance.
    8.4V 1100 mAh battery, will last a full days playing. Two days if you aren't a spray and pray player ;)
    I got the G36C from rsov along with the SCAR, postage was 60 GBP. Guns arrived in 4 days though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

They're surprisingly well made guns. Bit of a heft to them.

My propane adaptor arrived today! Gonna buy some propane tomorrow and then hope that the pistola arrives before next Saturday :)

Fiach Dubh wrote:
    Fully TM compatable.
    Metal outer barrel, trigger and guard, Gearbox, Hop up, rails and sights. Same as TM basically.
    It's very reliable, from both the ones I've seen running and reviews on the net.
    Can't remember exact weight, it's about a medium weight gun, good balance.
    8.4V 1100 mAh battery, will last a full days playing. Two days if you aren't a spray and pray player ;)
    I got the G36C from rsov along with the SCAR, postage was 60 GBP. Guns arrived in 4 days though :)

Thanks man, i think im gonna order that and their electric USP. Does anybody know if thats a blowback version?

Master of the Universe

Is the USP an electric blowback? I'd stay clear of them to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

that usp on Rsov is like the cyma glock everyone has, its non blowback and has fullauto ;)

• Advertisement

Am i the only one who thinks full auto on such a thing is a little ridiculus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

nope :D , most would agree with ya ther, the option will always be their for ya if ya buy it

pretty sure i am gonna buy it, and the jg G36....tommarro maby :)
    Any ideas as to when the next skirmish will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Nah i love my full auto glock,may not be the most powerful thing but it's certainly fun!!

Ordered the JG G36 and the Mk.23 off of rsov....CANT WAIT!

Got my propane from B&Q :) Cost just over €10.

Now all I have to do is wait for eHobby!

Master of the Universe

Mark_Sc wrote:
    pretty sure i am gonna buy it, and the jg G36....tommarro maby :)
    Any ideas as to when the next skirmish will be?

Skirmish where? There seems to be something happening every weekend so far at H.R.T.A. Then there's a trip planned up to Predator on the 4th of March. Which is actually this coming Sunday.
    DaveMcG wrote:
    Got my propane from B&Q :) Cost just over €10.

Now all I have to do is wait for eHobby!

:O It's like waiting for Christmas isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

I wonder when rsov is going to start shipping out the orders :D im very impatient , waiting on 4 guns lol...

o1s1n wrote:
    :O It's like waiting for Christmas isn't it?

Yes :( Checking the tracking every feckin hour, it left for its destination on the 23rd, so I would think it'll arrive in Ireland tomorrow or possibly the next day. Hopefully tomorrow so I can have it for Saturday xD

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Hmm you'll be lucky got mine this morning, It was shipped on the 13th :( 13days!!

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

I wonder when rsov is going to start shipping out the orders :D im very impatient , waiting on 4 guns lol...

You're waiting on four?! I don't think I could handle that level of anticipation.

I cant! and there my first proper airsoft weapons... its killing me, but he said its getting shipped tomorrow but i dont think it would be possible to get them on fri...

I made an order from rsov on saturday and when i go into my orders it sayd that i havent made any purcheses?!? Could this be because of orders backing up from the chinise new year? Shouldnt it have processed the order by now?anybody else had this problem yet?
    CAN'T WAIT!!!

Mark_Sc wrote:
    I made an order from rsov on saturday and when i go into my orders it sayd that i havent made any purcheses?!? Could this be because of orders backing up from the chinise new year? Shouldnt it have processed the order by now?anybody else had this problem yet?
    CAN'T WAIT!!!
    You should just email him...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Mark_Sc wrote:
    CAN'T WAIT!!!

Im having the same problem with an order placed last week.
    I've mailed Kieth just waiting to hear back from him.

Even if i do then he probably wont will be too busy to reply, so i think ill just wait untill i found out if ive been charged yet, but do you think it should say "order being processed" or something in my orders list?

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Even if i do then he probably wont will be too busy to reply, so i think ill just wait untill i found out if ive been charged yet, but do you think it should say "order being processed" or something in my orders list?
    Yes it would thats why i would email him... i emailed him earlier and he replied a couple of hours later... just email him and im sure he will email you back when he has time

Rito

Order has been shipped!

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

How long did it take for them to ship out?

I take it you'll have it in a couple of days? :)

Advertisement