Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Best site to get Green Gas off, anyone?

I'm trying to get this off FireSupport
    http://www.fire-support.co.uk/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1537

But whenever I click "add to basket", it takes me to a page telling me that cookies aren't enabled. They are! And I've tried on 3 different browsers!!! :mad: Cocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cookies good!!

<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

DaveMcG wrote:
    Best site to get Green Gas off, anyone?

I'm trying to get this off FireSupport
    http://www.fire-support.co.uk/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1537

But whenever I click "add to basket", it takes me to a page telling me that cookies aren't enabled. They are! And I've tried on 3 different browsers!!! :mad: Cocks.

I also have this problem, i'm an inch away from buying a pistol off ehobby but dont know where to get gas...any suggestions

Scope you might remember me from swords on saturday (i was the guy who was really interested in your berettas)...anyway where do you get your gas?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,431 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I bought gas from firesupport before. It was ICS and was crap. Made me think my gun was broken.

I think the best possible option at the moment is either get in contact with BFSL and buy some green gas from him in Dublin.

Or

The better option. Which is to source a place to buy small tanks of propane and buy the propane adapter online from airsoftinnovations.com

o1s1n wrote:
    I bought gas from firesupport before. It was ICS and was crap. Made me think my gun was broken.

I think the best possible option at the moment is either get in contact with BFSL and buy some green gas from him in Dublin.

Or

The better option. Which is to source a place to buy small tanks of propane and buy the propane adapter online from airsoftinnovations.com

Went for that second option in the end, cheers ;)

eHobby haven't processed my order yet, hurry uuuupppppppp :(:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Just be warned if your gun has plastic parts i.e slide/hammer it can/will break its only recommended for full metal Guns, Read this somewhere, im sure if you do a google search you'll find it.

eHobby haven't processed my order yet, hurry uuuupppppppp

Hmm "chinese new year" meaning you'll be lucky if its posted in a weeks time. i made sure my orders where shipped before cos they dont work for a week or so while its on.

Master of the Universe

If you use green gas in your gun then using propane is the same.

Japanese guns aren't made for green gas. Therefore, stay away from propane!

The gun's ~98% metal, don't worry ;)

Master of the Universe

For some strange reason we had two retail threads, both stickied, both around the same amount of replies/views...odd eh?

Been merged together. I hope that worked without any problems.

ah i wondered why i started at page 5 and was thinking id seeen it all before:/

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Thought you'd gone back in time there for a minute? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Scope you might remember me from swords on saturday (i was the guy who was really interested in your berettas)...anyway where do you get your gas?
    their was quite a few pairs of paws harassing it lol but i think i no which 1 u were :p , iv a propane adapter so i just head into town to buy a 16oz tank of propane for 9euro and im away.

their was quite a few pairs of paws harassing it lol but i think i no which 1 u were :p , iv a propane adapter so i just head into town to buy a 16oz tank of propane for 9euro and im away.

that sounds like what i want... where do you get these adaptors?

Master of the Universe

Mark_Sc wrote:
    that sounds like what i want... where do you get these adaptors?

Does no one read my posts?!?!?! :D

B&q seems to be the best place to get em mark, the place i get mine is just a one off gas shop in galway so i doubht that would be handy 4 ya

Master of the Universe

B&q seems to be the best place to get em mark, the place i get mine is just a one off gas shop in galway so i doubht that would be handy 4 ya

Eh? I'm pretty sure B&Q doesn't sell the airsoft propane adapter :p

:rolleyes: ya know what i meant, you already pointed him out to were to get the adapter :rolleyes:

oops silly me tought he asked about the propane itself the 2nd time

Thanks lads :D

looking back at people buying stuff makes me feel so tempted... now i think im gonna get a Marui G36C... off Ehobbie of course:)

Master of the Universe

The g36c is really becoming popular on here. I can see why. It's an excellent gun.

Yea a nice gun...does anybody else have one? i think i saw 1 or 2 in sords.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

My Bro was using the JG G36C in Swords, Powerfull :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

yeah wasn't it over a joule? WELL over a joule?

wow!?! they have internet in france? lol

Paul what was your shipping like in relation to what it said on the page?

o1s1n wrote:
    Does no one read my posts?!?!?! :D

o1s1n, left out a hyphen...go to that one and youll be searching for a long time, this is what he ment http://www.airsoft-innovations.com/product1.html

whupass wrote:
    yeah wasn't it over a joule? WELL over a joule?

364 as I recall :eek:

My JG G36C settled at around 344 after one full days skrimish at pred.

Yeah the power usually calms down abit after the spring gets some use. I told my brother to use .23 BB's, that should get it's fps down to the lower 300's. Failing that .25' surely will.

what make is that G36?

eHobby have given me a tracker ID, and it says that my order will be shipped tomorrow 23rd.

I wonder what are the odds of it getting here before next Saturday :( Gonna buy a can of propane during the week -- just in case!

Come ooononnnnnn :(:(:( Can't wait to get my hands all over that sexy, beautiful body... and then fire off some shots...

What? :p

• Advertisement

BTW anybody got experience with this site...
    http://www.pyramydair.com/airsoft/

I can't find whether it ships internationally or not.... Prices seem quite reasonable though.

Advertisement