Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

lucky b******d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

I want my gun!
    Why is it still outside ireland??
    Why wont it say " has arrived and is being processed??
    Why is it taking so long??
    Why did my last order take only 5 days??

• Registered Users Posts: 34,437 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

padmundo wrote:
    a king arms FAL.

I.Hate.You.

I.Hate.Hong.Kong.Post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

No you dont hong kong post is quite good. You hate an post, i bet it is in the country and yall have it tomorrow.

• Advertisement

I hope so...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Whats the typical deliver time from keith?

2 days from the day you place your order until it ships (sometimes less, but assume 2), then approx 5 working days for delivery from HK to ireland, 3 of which it spends in ireland

I got the email that it was shipped on the same day a friday, and the HK website said it had been shipped out of HK by monday. So it's been about 5 working days still no sign of it on anposts website but I wouldn't be too surprised if anposts tracking wasn't great.

I'll probably be made wait until wednesday for it, I have the gas the pellets and adapter now but no pistol. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

ScumLord wrote:
    I have the gas the pellets and adapter now but no pistol. :(

Trust me, I know from experience - its worse when you have your new pistol and no gas :D

• Advertisement

I thought I'd end up like that but now I'm thinking if I had the gun I could at least regress to a 12 year old and roll around the kitchen floor pretending to be in the A-team or someit. :D It's no fun playing with the adapter and silicone oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

defo worse to have the gun first, got my order in waiting for gas to arrive so spent about a week cocking and dry firing and loading mags and what not, managed some how to mess up the trigger thisnk its a just spring but have ordered the spares so haven't been able to use it properly at all have to manually push forward the trigger before each shot

Ok its been 12 days since i placed my order and it still seems to be outside the country. So ive sent an Email to Keith... unfortunatly there will be no pistol tomorro.... :(

liamo333 wrote:
    i bet you a tenner it is in the country and yall have it tomorrow.

You owe me a tenner:D

Do you accept paypal?

Hahahaahaa!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

ScumLord wrote:
    I thought I'd end up like that but now I'm thinking if I had the gun I could at least regress to a 12 year old and roll around the kitchen floor pretending to be in the A-team or someit. :D It's no fun playing with the adapter and silicone oil.

1. I can see you now....rolling around the kitchen floor acting like Murdock, with your dad yelling at you "Quit your messin' ya crazy fool"

2. I'm sure that there are some good pranks you can play with the silicone oil.

2. I'm sure that there are some good pranks you can play with the silicone oil.

If you get silicon oil on your floor you will be falling over 5 times a day for the next few months. :D

If you get silicon oil on your floor you will be falling over 5 times a day for the next few months.
    :cool: Good to know :D
    1. I can see you now....rolling around the kitchen floor acting like Murdock, with your dad yelling at you "Quit your messin' ya crazy fool"
    I wish you hadn't put that thought in me head I'm half steamed I might end up going out to his house just to see the look on his face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Wolf90

i'v just started up with airsoft. its brill, i'm ordering a styer n a sniper rifle. bu now i need da gear, can any1 give me a list of websites dat could be helpful for getting good camo gear for a sniper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,437 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Wolf90 wrote:
    i'v just started up with airsoft. its brill, i'm ordering a styer n a sniper rifle. bu now i need da gear, can any1 give me a list of websites dat could be helpful for getting good camo gear for a sniper

If you're just beginning with airsoft, I'd suggest staying away from a sniper role. You need to be a long time experienced player to even attempt it. Not to mention that you can't own upgraded bolt actions unlicensed. Won't be able to do much with a 1 joule one.

Oh and please don't use text speak. There is need for it. Especially when you have all those nice shiny keyboard keys just begging to be used...

If you want to look through some ghillie suits, they have them on speedytoys;

http://www.speedytoys.com/shop/search.asp

There was someone there on saturday with a ghile suit. Samjkfisher could tell you more about it.

Has anybody ever orderd of airsoftgunner before. Looks just like RSOV only cheaper prices, one slight problem my order has been processing now for a week and a half, he doesn't seem to reply to e-mail / questions and i onlt got an automated order confirmation. getting slighty antsy really want my new AEG :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

ordered from him once before and it took ages to get my gun [i wanted something else by the time i got it :rolleyes: ] try catching him on msn its the only quick way to get through to him

might give that a shot, in future its keith in RSOV all the way for my clone, needs.
    Its so bloody annoying, was thinking i was saving a good bit of money worked it out today and it was only 20, would have gladly paid it to have my AEG now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

same thing happend me. took like 3 weeks for my gunner order, i off my Rsov orders was 3 days, usually 5 but still

yeah, got a cheap springer sniper from keith arrived in like five days. this guy on gunner its still showing at processing on his site:mad:

And the sevice at RSOV, UNBEATABLE!

Just went to browse rsov and the website is down
    Dear Users,

Sorry, this account has been suspended. Possible causes are:
    Either this account has overused all monthly traffic, or this hosting account has been expired.
    most likely they've gone over the monthly limit, hopefully they'll start thumbnailing those images a bit better now!

• Advertisement

Yea thats happened to me 3 times now...

Advertisement