Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

yea, i always forget to change it though, and it's not exactly hard to convert £ to €, just multiply by 1.5

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Or if your lazy just use this site.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

The CA M4 range are ment to be top notch AEGs now. Their QC has really improved over the last 2-3 years. Any site that I have seen that has reviewed them has always commented on the quality of the construction and how solid the CA AEGs are now.

ICS also do full metal M4s, I don't know how good they are though.

there was quite a good review of the DBoys m4 against the TM one in last months AI mag also, if your thinking of getting the dboys one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Hmmm.... i need one with a rail, well i want one with a rail... maby im just too picky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

I.ve gotten 4 deliveries from UNcompany, 3 AEGs, each with some extras, and a package of mags and batteries, all 4 were in and about $110. Sorry but your going to have to pay for good service and good range of products
    They're a great company though, at the moment I'm getting an upgraded M14 along with a bipod, when they were upgrading it they noticed I hadn't ordered the adaptor to attach the bipod to the AEG, they simply sent me an email with a quote and a link to the adaptor so it could be added to my order.
    They're proffesional and considerate, a nice mix me thinks:D

i totally agree.. when i had a problem, they were super helpful as well...and fast..great customer service...but they do :rolleyes: ship with the dreaded nazi customs org called UPS...i swear UPS must be full of failed customs officers...

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

hmmm 3 point sling with it too...

How do you track one of Keiths packages after it is shipped out of hong kong. His tracking code only seems applicable on the hongkong website

http://app1.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

After it's shipped you have to look up the local an post website.

padmundo wrote:
    hmmm 3 point sling with it too...

How do you track one of Keiths packages after it is shipped out of hong kong. His tracking code only seems applicable on the hongkong website

http://app1.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

After it's shipped you have to look up the local an post website.

????
    answering your own question?

sorry should have been clearer in my post, I'm still ropey after last nights session. The tracking no provided doesn't work on the track and trace option on the an post website. I was wondering had I missed something or is there a seperate area for incoming overseas deliveries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

you can only track it with an post when it is in the coutry.

it only shows up on anpost once it's been processed, if it went out on the same flight as the stuff i ordered the other day, then the flight probably only landed friday evening, so it wont be processed until tomorrow morning, should show up on anpost by lunch tomorrow at the latest

• Advertisement

Ah cool, I wasn't sure how it worked with an post.

Yeah a couple of orders went out on that flight I reckon :)

ScumLord wrote:
    Man, that highspeedairsoft.com are fast. I ordered the adapter off them on friday and it arived today! Monday. I paid for the cheepest form of delivery too.

Yeah they are great:D

How much did you pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

In total the order was $49 that was for the adapter & silicone stuff and about $9 shipping. I just can't get over how they managed to get it here so quick, over a weekend too. :eek:

padmundo wrote:
    Ah cool, I wasn't sure how it worked with an post.

Yeah a couple of orders went out on that flight I reckon :)

Did your order show up on anpost today? Mine hasnt popped up yet and HKpost still says left hong kong on the 17th.

(i know, im an impatient so-and-so)

kdouglas wrote:
    Did your order show up on anpost today? Mine hasnt popped up yet and HKpost still says left hong kong on the 17th.

I've found that alot of parcles go to germany and england before they get to ireland so dont worry.

Nope it hasn't yet and mine left the same date as yours... I was really hoping to get it today because I had the day off too.

kdouglas wrote:

mine hasent showed up yet either. i assume you use the number keith gives you, is that right?

(and im just as im just as bad, im checking every hour or so)

lol, mine's up on anpost now, it's in portlaoise though... looks like ill be paying customs.

I expected to pay customs, only small items might get through. Mines in Portlaoise too and I won't be here tomorrow when they will probably deliver it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

lol, mine's up on anpost now, it's in portlaoise though... looks like ill be paying customs
    All of my orders have gone through portlaois and well ill let ya figure out my point ;)

kdouglas wrote:
    lol, mine's up on anpost now, it's in portlaoise though... looks like ill be paying customs.

What day did you make your order? And what code do you use to track your package on an post?

last sunday evening or monday i think... use the code keith sent you to track it on anpost

Dman, mine isn't up yet. Cant wait

sent out for delivery, pity im not at home! doh! hopefully neighbour will pick it up.

My dropleg holster arrived yesterday, which was handy... it still feels awfully empty though...:(

Excellent, mine's here but I have to head back out... so the batteries are on charge :)

From rsov? what did you order?

Grrr... i think my order i still outside ireland!
    Whats the dealwith that?

• Advertisement

Mark_Sc wrote:
    From rsov? what did you order?

Gotta scope, bipod a few mags, an mp5k pdw, a CA Aug and a king arms FAL. I got my SSIA :)

Advertisement