Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disabled bathroom sex.. YES it happens!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

boneless wrote:
    The idea of having sex is totally repulsive to me anywhere or anytime... it interferes with drinking time!!
    Seconded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭antSionnach

I havent had sex nearly enough times to even consider doing anywhere but in either of our bedrooms*. Anyway bedrooms are nice and you get to sleep afterwards.
    What if a disabled person had diarrhoea while you were in his bathroom ridin the missus.

*note to self: dont share so much...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

im sure if you were in the mood the sounds of some poor bloke with irritable bowel movements wouldnt put you off your 30 seconds of pleasure ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭planck2

This is the best thread I've ever read. Ex-UCD student

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

elmyra wrote:
    /me reports this to the bosses

/me gets sacked

planck2 wrote:
    This is the best thread I've ever read. Ex-UCD student
    Ah planck2, deadly to hear from ya again!

One of the very first boardsies I ever met in RL, at the first UCD boards beers - November 2004 wasn't it?

Ah, memories...

im tempted to ask which boardsie would you love to do in the disabled toilets , but I all know you are way to prudish .

I would like to screw
    firespinner
    in the disabled toilets

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Grimes wrote:
    im tempted to ask which boardsie would you love to do in the disabled toilets

where did I put my list....

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

SebtheBum wrote:
    Ah planck2, deadly to hear from ya again!

One of the very first boardsies I ever met in RL, at the first UCD boards beers - November 2004 wasn't it?

Ah, memories...
    I remember that, lol... about 4 of us turned up in the sports bar! :)

• Advertisement

Yeah, terrible stuff...:p But sure there were only 4 of us at the next one as well - blondie83, Red Alert, peachypants and myself.
    Somehow we managed to drag more ppl along over time... Tis a tad bloated now tho, if truth be told!:D
    Grimes wrote:
    im tempted to ask which boardsie would you love to do in the disabled toilets
    Too many to mention. But for the purposes of this question, I'd have to say; YOU, you ever-so-attractive studmuffin extraordinaire. Oh yeah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Glad to see love is blossoming once again on the boards.... Grimes and Seb, together at last...

Glad to see love is blossoming once again on the boards.... Grimes and Seb, together at last...

why do fake homosexual relationships among boardsies always include me in some way?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Well you were hitting on BeanyB, and were vrey disappointed when "he" turned out to be "she". :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

/me forsees a Seb/Grimes/Het-Field love-in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Grimes wrote:
    why do fake homosexual relationships among boardsies always include me in some way?

It's because you're such a hottie us girls can't handle you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Grimes wrote:

I'm gonna go with....cos you're the gheyest of the ghey :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

/me forsees a Seb/Grimes/Het-Field love-in

And I'll be Daddy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Th thread was about sex and disabled toilets.Hardly the most politically correct thread going.How could anyone have been topic???:confused:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

There's a disabled toilet in the student bar.... i'm sure that's seen some use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I think I remember this episode of Beverly Hills 90210.

Didn't Brandon start going out with the disabled girl because he felt pity for her only to wind up really liking her?

And then Shannon Doherty cast a spell on Jason Priestly to make him age one hundred years in a day.

Good television.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

yeah they did the whole disabled love thing (oh and fatty love thing) in Saved by the Bell too...thems was the days

those last two posts actually made me pee a little i laughed so hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

:D "Disabled Love":D
    Would be a great name for a band!!!!

Advertisement