Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disabled bathroom sex.. YES it happens!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

meowCat wrote:
    I should stop telling you things ;):p

you know i'll just find 'things' out for myself eventually anyway :o

i really must start going to the library and hitting on boys again soon. life so quiet lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

meowCat wrote:
    I still don't get the appeal of disabled toilets. No matter in which building. :cool:

I don't think that they're appealing so much as they are available/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

rain on wrote:
    i really must start going to the library and hitting on boys again soon. life so quiet lately.

It does spice up life alright.

Even availabilty of a disabled toilet wouldn't do it for me, now if you know a postgrad..... get a room and block out the windows, or if you feel like risking it, don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Even availabilty wouldn't do it for me, now if you know a postgrad..... get a room and block out the windows, or if you feel like risking it, don't.

indeed. it was recently pointed out to me that our head of department can see into our postgrad room from his office. i reckon he should give me a very good mark for my thesis :cool:

Heh, those kind of perks are always useful......

Now divulging things to my clinical tutor did NOTHING for my mark though - and i thought he appreciated my honesty...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Grimes wrote:
    ah the simple joys . you have no idea what your missing out on. Why wait till your body is old and flabby and incontinent to enjoy it.

Can I testify now? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

rain on wrote:
    indeed. it was recently pointed out to me that our head of department can see into our postgrad room from his office. i reckon he should give me a very good mark for my thesis :cool:

Ha, when Im in there for the little meetings I can actually see some of you, I often tut as I look over so as to turn him all against you suggesting that you are all pretending to work. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Het-Field wrote:
    If she is a minger, then we dont want to hear about it. The idea of ugly people naked is just gross (including me) (that covers all clever responses) So hahahahahaha !
    Scraggs isn't a minger
    EDIT: Deletes 2nd half as offensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Scraggs isn't a minger
    EDIT: Deletes 2nd half as offensive.

The message said IF. IF as in the conditional sense. I didnt imply or explicitly state anything. I didnt make a direct statement. No editing is required. Thank You

This is all very implicit and indirect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Jays lads, ye care more than I do. I knew it was in the conditional sense...Paddy wouldn't dare I'd kick his ass otherwise:p

If this is the Paddy I think it is I offer a hug.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'm sure it is the Paddy C. we all know and love.

Moving swiftly on-topic ..Is the sex in the disabled bathrooms exclusive to the disabled?

Nope, disabled toilets are rather popular with all and not just for sex - best thing i ever saw was libocop waiting outside the disabled toilet to give out a girl because she was in there talking really loudly on her phone and you could hear her outside - priceless.

I feel that disabled toilet sex is for everyone who wants it - although don't be too long as that's just inconsiderate to those who may actually need to use the facilities for there intended purpose

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

shall we start a new thread then, best places to have sex in ucd?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Red Alert wrote:
    shall we start a new thread then, best places to have sex in ucd?
    And find a queue outside my fav spot? Not a chance! :p Bad enough having to fight my way thru the italians in the rest for my sambo. Bloody foreigners! ;)

Scraggs wrote:
    Jays lads, ye care more than I do. I knew it was in the conditional sense...Paddy wouldn't dare I'd kick his ass otherwise:p
    Forgot it was Paddy:o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Forgot it was Paddy:o

Your just defensive cause we all know you'd love to boink scraggs in the disabled toilets ;)

Grimes wrote:
    we all know you'd love to boink scraggs in the disabled toilets ;)
    Who wouldn't?! :p

Grimes wrote:
    Your just defensive cause we all know you'd love to boink scraggs in the disabled toilets ;)
    I can say she's broken her jaw and needs the "special" attention that only specially-altered plumbing fixtures can provide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I can say she's broken her jaw and needs the "special" attention that only specially-altered plumbing fixtures can provide

look i dont know what kind of sex you are into mate and to be honest I dont want to know .

*Sigh* It means she can use her jaw to get to use the disabled bathroom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Iwonder what sex with axl rose is like in a bathroom

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I wonder why you wonder what you wonder!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

wondering is good, especially if it's wondering about scraggs and/or sptepherunie or both int he disabled bathroom. i still tink there's a lot more decent places in the concrete jungle to do it n have fun than them rooms!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I think having sex in college is ewwy, but I can think of an excellent place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

The idea of having sex is totally repulsive to me anywhere or anytime... it interferes with drinking time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nursebetty

If merville counts yes and uh if it doesnt well still yes. sure wats wrong wit it if theres nowhere else n nobody sees?

nursebetty wrote:
    sure wats wrong wit it if theres nowhere else n nobody sees?
    Indeed

• Advertisement

It is all about the pleasure after all.

Advertisement