Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disabled bathroom sex.. YES it happens!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Grimes wrote:
    anyone ever HAD sex in college?
    Yes. And that's all I have to say on the matter!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

irlrobins wrote:
    Yes. And that's all I have to say on the matter!

I think he means with someone else who was actually physically present:D

well how else do you have sex???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Well see now there's such a thing as dry sex (i've been reading about sex abuse you would not believe how many catagories of sex that are there) But we shan't go there this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

well I've heard stories of lonely computer science student in the "nerd cave"(computer lab downstairs in the main science building) who got caught exploring alternatives...

• Advertisement

ah yea heard that. But no, def other person involved....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Well see now there's such a thing as dry sex (i've been reading about sex abuse you would not believe how many catagories of sex that are there) But we shan't go there this evening.

how the hell did we get onto this?

I have no idea, i tried to bring it back on topic a while back - it failed miserably

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Thats true and he got chucked out of UCD after being caught a second time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

there are much better places for a ride in college than the toilets.

she said smugly.

• Advertisement

rain on wrote:
    there are much better places for a ride in college than the toilets.

she said smugly.

any suggestions/offers to show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Grimes wrote:

Maybe the changing rooms in the Sports Centre?

Grimes wrote:
    only people who answer their PMs get to have a go on my sexy sofa :p

rain on wrote:
    only people who answer their PMs get to have a go on my sexy sofa :p
    im sorry baby, my clothes were in the dry cleaners, an old friend came to town, i had to go to the doctors , my car broke down :p

ah no seriosuly PM me and Ill answer from now on :)

Grimes wrote:
    im sorry baby, my clothes were in the dry cleaners, an old friend came to town, i had to go to the doctors , my car broke down :p

ah no seriosuly PM me and Ill answer from now on :)
    i've nothing to pm you about. yore Dedd to me harkness

somewhat more on topic, i just remember dropping the hand on someone in the smoking section in the days while it was the smoking section.. while simultaneously having a conversation with someone else.. the whole escapade got cut short quite abruptly when the conversational partner copped on to what i was doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

rain on wrote:

somewhat more on topic, i just remember dropping the hand on someone in the smoking section in the days while it was the smoking section.. while simultaneously having a conversation with someone else.. the whole escapade got cut short quite abruptly when the conversational partner copped on to what i was doing.
    Ahhh...northside-five! Awesome.

rain on wrote:

not in UCD but i did it in the pit at the olympia. Was so drunk. So many people must have seen. Not cool.

Knowing my second name and being one of the few people in the world who spells it rights freaks me out

Grimes wrote:
    not in UCD but i did it in the pit at the olympia. Was so drunk. So many people must have seen. Not cool.

Knowing my second name and being one of the few people in the world who spells it rights freaks me out
    yeah i saw it on your student card when i was invigilating one of your exams. and i don't like misspelling things so it's handy that you have it in your profile too.

i'm trying to think of more sordid tales to keep the thread on topic but am coming up blank. wearing the face off someone in glenomena doesn't count as college sex like.

rain on wrote:
    yeah i saw it on your student card when i was invigilating one of your exams. and i don't like misspelling things so it's handy that you have it in your profile too.

i'm trying to think of more sordid tales to keep the thread on topic but am coming up blank. wearing the face off someone in glenomena doesn't count as college sex like.

i seen two people having sex in the arts block once at about 12 o clock at night. i think i startled them but they wernt excatly concealing themselves and before anyone says anything I wasnt touching myself at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Grimes wrote:
    i seen two people having sex in the arts block once at about 12 o clock at night. i think i startled them but they wernt excatly concealing themselves and before anyone says anything I wasnt touching myself at the time

If must have been earlier than that because the alarm going off at 11.30 (?) is a real mood killer.

• Advertisement

That grates on me so bad when i'm in the arts block - it's too bloody loud.

The antics of the boardsies - I am so proud of you all. Hmm Possibly a list should be compiled. Either which way toilets in library - not the most salubrious of venues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I think yiz are all bluddy preverts... keep it up!!

*shuffle...*

Can I write "I rode yore ma on the seat you are sitting on" all over the toilet door in big black marker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭antSionnach

met some of my friends for tea just there and we were talking about this and "apparently" theres a nother place in the arts block where this goes on, in one of the mens bathrooms! apparently its pretty common? I think its a gay thing.

Im beginning to think we UCDians are quite engrossed in bathroom pleasures. God be with the days when we had no butter for our bread and nothing to pleasure ourselves but the wireless set to *buzzz*

i'm thinking it could be construed as a wee bit crass imo but still could be somewhat amusing

i have been thinking. There are plenty of places for a little bit of nookie down in the locker areas. Also the bottom of the staircase near the Lgs.

Might throw up my phone number

"for straight sex call 086055......."

or any of the rooms after hours in the arts block.

The belfieldfm studio is great too. Just make sure the mics arnt broadcasting at the time..

biochem computer room - often very deserted.

grimes i applaud your effort in coming up with venues

grimes i applaud your effort in coming up with venues

i can show you the best places ;)

• Advertisement

I shall bear that in mind my good sir, can't promise anything but consider you're offer stored.

seminar rooms in the health science building would be a good place also mayhaps - especially in the evening

Advertisement