Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disabled bathroom sex.. YES it happens!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

perhaps if you can get access to the projector rooms in the theaters. That'd be good too. Dosnt matter if you get locked in, more sex!

Let me see....Let me see.... plenty of rooms in the student center . Now windows in some either :)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Grimes wrote:
    perhaps if you can get access to the projector rooms in the theaters. That'd be good too. Dosnt matter if you get locked in, more sex!
    Let me see....Let me see.... plenty of rooms in the student center . Now windows in some either :)

My God, you are getting really excited here, Grimesie. :p

I think everyone has tried to have sex somewhere in college at some stage cos it seemed like a fun idea - at the time. But honestly, it's quite immature and actually rather boring, imho. :cool:

Personally I only got introduced to that stair case in the lib (if you are in front of the lib entry, the entrance to that stair case is on your left). Seems like a popular place, so am surprised nobody has mentioned it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Grimes wrote:
    anyone ever HAD sex in college?

At the back of the conway instiute and beside the william jefferson clinton auditorium, both occassions were back in first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

At the back of the conway instiute and beside the william jefferson clinton auditorium, both occassions were back in first year.
    Bondlad, you sly dog, you!....

meowCat wrote:
    at the time. But honestly, it's quite immature and actually rather boring, imho. :cool:

are you mad women? Since when has sex anywhere been boring?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

bad partner in crime?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

At the back of the conway institute and beside the william jefferson clinton auditorium, both occasions were back in first year.

Finally someone admits having sex..

bad partner in crime?

thats what I was thinking but I couldn't put it as delicately as you

chakar : finally somone admits what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

What?!They sell vibrators in the library block? Do they have the little UCD crests on them?
    Bathroom sex?vibrators? peter should move stringfellows out to belfield for you randy bunch!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

panda100 wrote:
    What?!They sell vibrators in the library block? Do they have the little UCD crests on them?
    Bathroom sex?vibrators? peter should move stringfellows out to belfield for you randy bunch!!
    ROLF. We call them Brady's

• Advertisement

Ah but i'm sure he's already copyrighted that - prices will skyrocket.

and a big smiling picture of himself with his thumbs up endorsing the product.

they are all sold out by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

bad partner in crime?
    rofl.

this is a definite possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Grimes wrote:

Does Belgrove count? :)

Grimes wrote:
    thats what I was thinking but I couldn't put it as delicately as you

Its a gift Grimes, someday if you're lucky i'll give you some private lessons. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Grimes wrote:

Given that we all frequent this place, the question one might be given to ask is 'anyone ever HAD sex?'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Pythia wrote:
    Does Belgrove count? :)
    No. Sex in res is like farting in the bath. Everyone has done it at some stage.

It's a fair point - I mean quite a number of us have lived on res at some point - therefore its really just sex in whatever room you happen to rent for the year, now the gardens on res could count.

edit: my typing is completely nonsensical today - summer, wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Good Christian values, thats what i say !

Chastity Belts for all women
    Ban on contraception
    Castration of all men who are caught having sex
    Increase the legal age of sex to 30 Years old
    Prison for anybody caught having sex in Public
    Place restrictions on the length of female skirts. (All past the knee)
    No tops with clevage on show

Now thats what we need, and
    Metallica to play download again next year.
    Hilpers to be renamed "Finnegan's Break",
    West Ham to win the FA Cup.
    Snickers to be renamed Marathon.
    The PD'S to make up a one party government

Hmm i think you forgot to mention the banning of all sex education - lets really get back to good old ireland.

• Advertisement

And if you take out the words "William", "Jefferson" and "Auditorium" and take out the letters "n" "t" and "o" of "Clinton", ANGEL of Fire had sex beside the "CLIT" !!!!!

Hmm i think you forgot to mention the banning of all sex education - lets really get back to good old ireland.

Oh yeah that too !

Yay so further increases of sti infections for all because of a lack of education!!!!!!!!!! How the health service will love that!

Oh and more aids too!!!!

I love your plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Het-Field wrote:
    Good Christian values, thats what i say !

Yes, funny joke...

Yay so further increases of sti infections for all because of a lack of education!!!!!!!!!! How the health service will love that!

Oh and more aids too!!!!

I love your plans.

irony and Sarcasm (to an extent), (not the Christian bit), wasted !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Het-Field wrote:
    And if you take out the words "William", "Jefferson" and "Auditorium" and take out the letters "n" "t" and "o" of "Clinton", ANGEL of Fire had sex beside the "CLIT" !!!!!
    Someone needs to get laid ...and fast:p

Scraggs wrote:
    Someone needs to get laid ...and fast:p

Somebody just saw the joke for innuendo. Ask many people on this forum, its my strong suit

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,722 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Could this get back on topic at all? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

So its established that there is indeed sexual activity occuring in the disabled toilets in Arts as well as in the toilets in the Library.

• Advertisement

Chakar wrote:
    So its established that there is indeed sexual activity occuring in the disabled toilets in Arts as well as in the toilets in the Library.

And beside the CLIT

Advertisement