Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disabled bathroom sex.. YES it happens!

Options
  • 12-07-2006 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

Last Christmas or so when the 3rd floor in the JJ was really busy, I could have sworn I heard people having sex. Either that or it was a ventrioquist having a ****. And THEN today, I saw a girl running out of there. I dont know what they were doing maybe they were just talking but a guy came out like 2 mins later. By the look on his face id say he "came in there" too!

Whats the story? Ive had a look around and yes it is quite apt for bathroom nookie. Has anyone done it in there?

And... Why?!

ps yes i do actually spend some of my time studying in the library, Im not always the resident CCTV you know. Now back to study.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I've heard of it, thought it might have been an urban legend!

PS: Grimes is in there the whole time with Librocop
    PPS: And Libro-bangarda too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs wrote:
    I've heard of it.

Heard of it? Its known as Scraggs' Hole !

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,718 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sex in the Arts block is common-place. That's why they sell condoms and vibrators in the toilets.

The opposite is true for the Commerce and Law faculties wherein there are no contraceptives/stimulants available.

P.S. Don't be offended. It's just pointing out fact. Cold, hard fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Where theres a willy theres a way!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Sex in the Arts block is common-place. That's why they sell condoms and vibrators in the toilets.

The opposite is true for the Commerce and Law faculties wherein there are no contraceptives/stimulants available.

P.S. Don't be offended. It's just pointing out fact. Cold, hard fact.
    Pardon my innocence ..ha.. but do they really sell vibrators in the Arts block? not that I'm interested or anything Librocop satisfies me enough ta v much

And does that mean ye Quinn Schoolers/Roebuck-ers cant get laid or are ye ridden with STI's???

Remember kids no matter where or when, think contraception!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

They'd have to be ridden with something. *badum tish*

sorry, I'll just get my coat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Yep the do sell them in the boys bathrooms apparently - one of my friends told me about them a while back.

It's very odd vibrators in vending machines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

You would think they would sell them in the girls bathroom instead.

I was thinking that too but i dunno from what i heard of it it seemed a kinda unisex one or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I know someone who's had it - twice - in the disabled toilets of the Forum Bar, as it was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I didn't know there were unisex toilets in UCD anyway.Damn you singingstranger for not telling us who was it.Feel free to pm the name!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

We're in university people, of course it happens (frankly I'd be worried for our generation if it didn't.

And they sell the vibrators in the lads jacks cos they're the type you slip on your finger when you're too lazy to do things the old fashioned way or whatever (afaik, we were going to go on an investigation post-SU Council one night, but got distracted by something shiney instead).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭antSionnach

We're in university people, of course it happens

i know, but in a bathroom?

re: vibrators in the mens? im going to check this out. (the vending machine not the actual vibrator)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

And they sell the vibrators in the lads jacks cos they're the type you slip on your finger when you're too lazy to do things the old fashioned way or whatever .

Do you mean the Durex ones that look like a plastic ring with a little square on it? If so, that's not meant for the finger, it's a cock-ring - would explain why they're sold in the mens. They were quite popular when I worked in Boots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Mola.mola

Either that or it was a ventrioquist having a ****.

hehe made me laugh

Someone go do a reci and find out so we can ascertain once and for all what type we're talking about - otherwise this is going to go even more off topic than it is currently.

On the topic of disabled toilets - teh one in the library seems a slightly odd choice - they're far quieter ones to be found

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Good, Christian, Progressive Democrat values, thats what the College needs ! I think its time we stop selling those things. It drags the moral fibre of college through the mud and it encourages unchaste behaviour in the jacks. At least i know what it is when i hear a buzz in the male jacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Het-Field wrote:
    Good, Christian, Progressive Democrat values, thats what the College needs ! I think its time we stop selling those things. It drags the moral fibre of college through the mud and it encourages unchaste behaviour in the jacks. At least i know what it is when i hear a buzz in the male jacks.
    :confused: PDs are liberal not conservative. They want to give the pill to 9-year-olds.

anyone ever HAD sex in college? Nearly had sex in Theater M once but had to leave cause it was late

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Het-Field wrote:
    Good, Christian, Progressive Democrat values, thats what the College needs!

Shill!

/me waits for Pythia to take her turn promoting her political wares... ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Do you mean the Durex ones that look like a plastic ring with a little square on it? If so, that's not meant for the finger, it's a cock-ring - would explain why they're sold in the mens. They were quite popular when I worked in Boots.

Quite possibly, like I said I never inversigated it properly. My view is, If you're going to use mechanical toys leave other people out of the equation, it's more sanitary that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

Someone go do a reci and find out so we can ascertain once and for all what type we're talking about - otherwise this is going to go even more off topic than it is currently.

On the topic of disabled toilets - teh one in the library seems a slightly odd choice - they're far quieter ones to be found

no no id imagine the one in the library would have to be the quietest

Quite possibly, like I said I never inversigated it properly. My view is, If you're going to use mechanical toys leave other people out of the equation, it's more sanitary that way.

when you are in the mood that dosnt matter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Grimes wrote:
    anyone ever HAD sex in college? Nearly had sex in Theater M once but had to leave cause it was late

**** yourself in theatre M at 11 o'clock at night doesn't count as sex Grimes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

**** yourself in theatre M at 11 o'clock at night doesn't count as sex Grimes :rolleyes:
    It does if you throw it a girl afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Poor Student

Never heard any shagging in the toilet next to me but I did hear a guy enter the cublicle next to me and excitedly exclaim to himself "Man, he has a sweet ass!". No idea who had gotten him so excited.

probably his new donkey

Man once in fireworks i saw two people shagging on the dancefloor, and after about five minites of the ordeal, a friend of the female in question pulled her away. This left the gentlemen in question having to stand there for a few seconds with his c**k on show, and he had to put it away in the public gaze. Karma hahaha

thats what you get for going to fireworks!

• Advertisement

Rest assured i never went back there again

Advertisement