Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: 2X22 - "Three Minutes" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

loon wrote:
    alex was cast afterwards...

Yes, this is obvious. But it was a nice way of the producers getting around what was otherwise perceived by fans as a flaw. (I'm sure they originally could have capitalised on the girl on the boat in "Exodus" as well, as many fans had assumed that was Alex. But it's likely they wanted to go for someone with darker hair, like Rosseau, or maybe the boat actress couldn't commit to an ongoing role.)

Having a retrospective reason why the person who brought Kate out to Zeke *wasn't* Alex was quite clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

the woman on the boat was about thirty..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

loon wrote:
    the woman on the boat was about thirty..

That she appeared too old (and was blonde) was also said at the time, but in the absence of other information to support or deny it, the fan speculation all last summer included that the woman could potentially be Alex.

As a complete aside on ages, Walt did look a year older than he did last time we saw him in "Exodus" (I wonder why that might be! :) ), though he seemed his usual self in his appearances in 2x01 and 2x06. So he's obviously just shot up lately. They're in trouble if they run seasons more and he gets significantly older (think Jake Sisko in DS9), or when his voice breaks!

I wonder if they have some Dharma-related genetics/aging/'sickness' plan in motion to explain the apparent changes in the actor over what will (at best) be the events of six months to a year in 'island' time.

Advertisement