Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prostitution

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭stapolinhosting

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    What people are locked in a house 24hrs a day?

Have you actually read some of the previous post? You would already know the answer to that if you have.

What are gun drives?
    They are events where people can donate their guns to charities who will sell them for scrap metal, in doing so they remove guns from the streets. They also give incentives for the gun owners to hand in their guns.

Well if they want to take the risk, more fools them. BTW, can you back that up with a link?
    Some dont have a choice, again have you not read this tread before posting in it.
    Prostituting kids out is peadohilia.
    Yes, obviously. But its still prostitution!
    Giving kids smokes and alcohol is also unlawful but that doesn't mean we should ban smokes and alcohol for adults.
    That make no sense at all... You just implied that kids use prostitutes.
    The point was (again!) that you can legalise prostitution, but there will always be a black market and unfortunately, kids will be the slaves to that black market. Have you ever heard the phrase 'barely legal'? These kids are trafficked into countries against their will, and sent to work as prostitutes. Their lives and their families lives are threatened, this scares the crap out of the kids so they just do it, not because they want to, but because they believe it will save their life, and save their families lives. This is also the same for older women in the industry, they are locked up 24/7 in the brothal they are made to work in. They do whatever they have to and get nothing for it. All the money is collected by their 'employer' ie the pimp.

You ask for links... I dont need links, I have seen it all with my own eyes. That kinda happens when there is one next door to you for a few months.

You are in a relationship with your GF. One aspect of that (healthy) relationship is sex. If your GF refused to have sex with you, I don't think the relationship would last very long, would it?
    If thats how you judge a relationship, then I don't think you will last too long with any women. You may need to find a new one every month lol.. nah just kidding. Im 8 years with my missus and like every relationship there is ups and downs. And just because things don't always go the way you would like, it doesn't mean you walk away. There more to women than just a tumble under the duvet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement