Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

Sometimes I wonder who writes these questions…
    Would you generally reject to buy or lease a car within the next 2 years that is brand new or not older than 1 year?

Yes
    No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

This looks really cool - but do other people (i.e. other survey panelists) have access to your address if you're a sender/receiver? ..... or do you just get a letter from UNEX directly to return to UNEX??

(Just worried about confidentiality :o)

Anyone have any experience with UNEX?

Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,223 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Got a survey where I got to tear in to the FAI for being corrupt/useless/not supporting domestic football. Haven't enjoyed one that much since last time I got to criticise Glo's ads :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

L1011 wrote: »
    Got a survey where I got to tear in to the FAI for being corrupt/useless/not supporting domestic football. Haven't enjoyed one that much since last time I got to criticise Glo's ads :D

I had one from a few weeks ago that was obviously from tobacco companies, looking to reduce taxes to 'fix' the problem of illegal imports. Don't ever ask a question that you don't know the answer to.

I've had two obvious cigarette ones. One I took note of to complain about if I ever see the 'results' being used as it had deliberately leading questions and forced positive answers. Moaned as such in the comments box, as unlikely as that is to be noticed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jamiec1326

I have waited for over 2 months for my tesco offline voucher to come by post after issuing a order back on the 10-12-2015 on Irish Opinions.Is this normal?Normally I receive my vouchers fairly fast.....Irish opinions don't seem to be replying to my e-mails.

I'm waiting since the 30th of December also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

I put an order in on 4th Jan and they came about 10 days later

• Registered Users Posts: 5,304 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

A voucher I ordered late on the 2nd of February arrived this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

My last vouchers ordered early Jan took about 3 weeks to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Thought id have gotten some election surveys fro irish opinions and redc. Maybe the are sensing a hung dail and holding off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

edit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Hope you folk dont mind if I join in:)
    Currently taking part in I Reach, IO,Red C and Acumen.
    Any other good ones ones that I should look at?
    Money very tight around here so what I make from these are treats for me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭One More Toy

jluv wrote: »
    Hope you folk dont mind if I join in:)
    Currently taking part in I Reach, IO,Red C and Acumen.
    Any other good ones ones that I should look at?
    Money very tight around here so what I make from these are treats for me:D

Irish opinions is the only regular for me

Swagbucks is ok but can be hit or miss! But you can get amazon vouchers from that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

It's been as slow as hell since the end of December. Finally got a €2 survey. Answered the primer question date of birth. Two questions in, and I was locked out. I must just be super tired. For some reason I read the question as enter the date above, when it must have read enter your date of birth in the format above. I am stuck on €2X for the last 4 weeks, I am itching for another cheque. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Anyone get the invite to the RedC breakfast club? €75 for 7 days of participation, including sending video content - looked nice, but got screened out :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

RainyDay wrote: »
    Anyone get the invite to the RedC breakfast club? €75 for 7 days of participation, including sending video content - looked nice, but got screened out :-(

I got that invite but didn't click in because I hate the idea of filming myself, especially in the morning! Wonder why you screened out?

Screened out of every IO survey since the middle of last week, often minutes after arriving. Wonder has my profile gone wonky again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭One More Toy

L1011 wrote: »
    Screened out of every IO survey since the middle of last week, often minutes after arriving. Wonder has my profile gone wonky again.

I'm the same!

• Advertisement

Anyone get this message when they tried to redeem rewards on Opinion World.
    Please read the important information below. You will not be able to redeem until this process is complete.

As a benefit to you, in order to continue with claiming your reward we need to confirm the computer you are using. This is a new OpinionWorld procedure and you will only need to go through this process one time.

Please fill out the information below. After you hit submit you will be contacted immediately and provided with a PIN number. Please enter the PIN number we provided on the next page to continue with your redemption.

There's no space to fill out a PIN number or enter in contact details. Tried turning off ad-blocker, clearing the cache/ browser history.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'm the same!

It's been like that for me since Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

No way am I filming myself every morning. If they want to send me free stuff in the mail and post that the reports or fill in the reports online I am game for the €75.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Another two instantly expired survey mails this morning, getting tired of this

Anyone get this message when they tried to redeem rewards on Opinion World.

Quote:
    Please read the important information below. You will not be able to redeem until this process is complete.

As a benefit to you, in order to continue with claiming your reward we need to confirm the computer you are using. This is a new OpinionWorld procedure and you will only need to go through this process one time.

Please fill out the information below. After you hit submit you will be contacted immediately and provided with a PIN number. Please enter the PIN number we provided on the next page to continue with your redemption.

There's no space to fill out a PIN number or enter in contact details. Tried turning off ad-blocker, clearing the cache/ browser history.

Still having trouble redeeming my reward points.... it's been over a week now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,041 ✭✭✭pgj2015

does anyone know how long it takes my survey to pay once you claim? its been 8 days since i requested the money, though they used to pay up pretty quickly.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    does anyone know how long it takes my survey to pay once you claim? its been 8 days since i requested the money, though they used to pay up pretty quickly.

Which company did you request money from?

dee_mc wrote: »
    Which company did you request money from?

Lightspeed Consumer Panel or perks.com

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Lightspeed Consumer Panel or perks.com

I don't use either of those but good luck with it, hope you won't be waiting much longer!

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    I don't use either of those but good luck with it, hope you won't be waiting much longer!

Thanks, i have been paid a fair few times by them but just didn't think it took so long.

Advertisement