Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

L1011 wrote: »
    Time of year for my "income" summary for 2015, seeing as I suspect I've done the last survey of the year.

IrishOpinions - €190 and €11 awaiting/pending
    Shop&Scan - €150, will be about €30 awaiting when the Christmas bonus and a survey a few weeks ago hit
    RedC - €150, €12 awaiting
    Acumen - €110 cashed out and €12 awaiting
    Opinionworld - €40 and about a fiver awaiting
    AskMePayMe + Triaba (its too hard to figure out which from Paypal) - €41.84 and about a fiver awaiting
    Toluna - €15 and I don't give a damn what's pending as I'm never using it again
    Tesco Opinions - 550 clubcard points

Now, about €50 of that was pending at the end of December 14 but its still a decent haul.

You got me thinking and curious.

Quick tot on mine gives me just over €700 from all surveys.

Fully funded my books, fishing gear, phone top ups and perfume for Mrs S during the year and more. Still a decent balance on the Paypal and Amazon accounts. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

My tally for 2015 is:

IO: €200
    Acumen: €90
    RedC: €50
    OpinionWorld: €45
    Ideas Panel: €40
    Toluna: €40
    SpongeIt: €10
    MySurvey: €10 (Never using it again!)

I'm pretty much depending on these vouchers to tide me over so I'm happy with my haul for the year!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

That IO €22.50 was added to my balance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Not Inc pending

IO 16O

RedC. 150

Opinion world. 15

Askmepayme. 40

Toluna. 15 (deleted)

Acumen. 100

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Snow Crash

IO: €190
    RedC: €150
    Acumen: €40
    OpinionWorld: €85
    Ideas Panel: €60
    Toluna: €0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Received two IO tesco vouchers that were requested on 27/11 today.

Requested another two today after that big one was credited yesterday, making it €120 since August. Not too shabby.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

My late November/early December IO Tesco vouchers landed on the mat this morning (and damn near gave me a heart attack, as I was drifting back asleep after a phone-resolvable call from work). These weren't ordered for Christmas but it shows that if you do save vouchers towards the end of the year you need to get them in damn early.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Roughly I fared as follows I 2015

IO = 100 EURO 9 pending
    AskmePayme = 39.20 Euro
    Mobeg = 10 Euro ( would propably earned more only never copped emails were going to junk mail)
    Swagbugs = 68.39
    Shopperthought (Tesco) = 875pts
    Ideas Panels = 40 Euro 8.40 pending
    Ireach = 15 Euro 9 euro pending

So I guess that pays for flights and hotel for a weekend break in Europe this year

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

I finally got my Tesco vouchers last Thursday though they were dated about 3 weeks apart!?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Toxica wrote: »
    I finally got my Tesco vouchers last Thursday though they were dated about 3 weeks apart!?

Date of order is printed on the letter regardless of when they post them out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Roughly I fared as follows I 2015

Swagbugs = 68.39
    do you mean swagbucks? have heard about them before, are they an american or UK company? 68.39 is a nice return.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

IO - €100.
    RedC - almost at the €50 mark, just joined in September.
    Acumen - €20, with 191 points to my next €10, also joined in September.
    Swagbucks - €25

€195 altogether. Not too bad. IO really took off for me in the last few months.
    All has been quiet since Christmas. Just wondering how everyone else is getting on? Any surveys recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Westeros wrote: »
    €195 altogether. Not too bad. IO really took off for me in the last few months.
    All has been quiet since Christmas. Just wondering how everyone else is getting on? Any surveys recently?

Had one for IO yesterday for vodafone, I am certain I finished the entire bloody survey and then was told "you do not suit the demographic" ffs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

L1011 wrote: »
    Time of year for my "income" summary for 2015, seeing as I suspect I've done the last survey of the year.

Now, about €50 of that was pending at the end of December 14 but its still a decent haul.
    How long did you spend doing surveys to take that in?

Kavrocks wrote: »

Very hard to quantify. Hour a day max, many days there's no surveys.

My job involves a lot of staring at stuff while it does something (updates, compiles, run testing, etc) so a lot of it is done while at work and actually working.

Kavrocks wrote: »

I look at it as no time at all. I do them while watching TV and the likes. A spare few minutes now and again. It's certainly no chore most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

I'm signed up to RedC, Acumen, and IO. I used to do them more often but not as much now with college. When I do do them, I usually do RedC and Acumen as they pay the best. I did get a €50 cheque from RedC a while ago but I don't think I'll be doing many more just because I don't have the time which is a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Read the last few pages of here having occasionally read the posts. Apologies if these questions have been asked before by a survey noob, like me

1) I see RedC and Acumen being mentioned often. Would they be the best to go with?
    2) I have a reasonable amount of time where I can do these, is there an average payment per minute/survey that people would guess it works out as?
    3) I see vouchers being mentioned a lot too, is payment in voucher form or online payment (Paypal etc)?

Thanks to anyone taking the time to read the questions!

Corholio wrote: »
    Read the last few pages of here having occasionally read the posts. Apologies if these questions have been asked before by a survey noob, like me

1) I see RedC and Acumen being mentioned often. Would they be the best to go with?
    2) I have a reasonable amount of time where I can do these, is there an average payment per minute/survey that people would guess it works out as?
    3) I see vouchers being mentioned a lot too, is payment in voucher form or online payment (Paypal etc)?

Thanks to anyone taking the time to read the questions!

To be honest, there is no norm. Sometimes I get more per year from Irish Opinions than others. RedC can be slow while IO are regular. You can't look at it as an amount per minute.
    Some give amazon, tesco or boots vouchers and other pay via paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

anyone else gone very quiet for redclive surveys havent got one since december 16th?

• Advertisement

anyone else gone very quiet for redclive surveys havent got one since december 16th?

Yes. 25th November since I completed one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Got 1 on 6th Jan - previous completed one before that was 1st Dec. Got a few in Dec but didn't qualify - just €4 away from a cheque, so looking forward to the next one soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got a RedC one yesterday but I was screened out of it.

Had two recently. It's a quiet time of year for all survey firms though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

3.75 today alone for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Got a 4 euro one this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I screened out of a RedC one yesterday. Have had 2 IO since Christmas and screened out of an Acumen one a few days ago, think I had an OpinionWorld invite too but not 100% sure.
    Just checked my inbox and I've another IO to complete, an Acumen and an iReach, and another OpinionWorld. Something to do while watching rubbish telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Anyoneknow what's going on with ireach, are they having issues? Points redeemed in October, still no voucher and they are ignoring contact. I wonder are they on the way out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

sassyj wrote: »
    Anyoneknow what's going on with ireach, are they having issues? Points redeemed in October, still no voucher and they are ignoring contact. I wonder are they on the way out

Signed up for REDC tonight. Cannot see any way of completing surveys on their site....Am I missing something?

Advertisement