Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Getting redirected to something called PopUsLive lately when I try to fill out RedC surveys. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,210 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Populuslive, its a survey engine. RedC occasionally get used to recruit for other panels.

L1011 wrote: »
    Populuslive, its a survey engine. RedC occasionally get used to recruit for other panels.

Okay but it refuses to accept my postcode. Which I generated from the Eircode website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Okay but it refuses to accept my postcode. Which I generated from the Eircode website.

They are the UK equivalent of RedC. UK postcodes only, as it's only open to UK residents.

They are the UK equivalent of RedC. UK postcodes only, as it's only open to UK residents.

Cool thanks. I was getting pushed there from REDC surveys. Initially the "if the link above doesn't work" link allowed me to bypass that page. Now that take me to the same page.

Might be time to look at a few of the other survey site e.g IO. Things are so slow with REDC right now for me.

• Advertisement

Qualifying for very few surveys and two customer services queries are still unanswered - but my pending list is down to 3 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Cool thanks. I was getting pushed there from REDC surveys. Initially the "if the link above doesn't work" link allowed me to bypass that page. Now that take me to the same page.

Might be time to look at a few of the other survey site e.g IO. Things are so slow with REDC right now for me.

I usually found RedC to be few and far apart but they do pay well. Comparing what other people's earnings were for last year to mine, we all appear to get the same approximate number of surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 surveyguy

Anyone else here complete a RedC survey on 29/2/15 for 5 euro and not get the points applied? It was for Millward Brown

RedC surveys on other hosts often do take a number of days - 2 is not long enough to be worried really.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

surveyguy wrote: »
    Anyone else here complete a RedC survey on 29/2/15 for 5 euro and not get the points applied? It was for Millward Brown

I took a Millward Brown one on Monday, on drinks? Mine was a RedC survey, just came though Irish Opinions so mine was credited there.

• Advertisement

My last red c survey was hosted directly on their site for €3 Not been paid yet no great panic yet, it has only been two days, but they normally pay their own right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

At the end of mine i got a "login incorrect" msg.
    Have emailed them but no response yet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I got a RedC one for €3 today all about breakfasts, which asked at one stage if I would like to record a video segment. I declined, hoping that it wouldn't result in getting bumped out, which fortunately didn't happen.

RainyDay wrote: »
    I got a RedC one for €3 today all about breakfasts, which asked at one stage if I would like to record a video segment. I declined, hoping that it wouldn't result in getting bumped out, which fortunately didn't happen.

That's the one I had a few days ago. Didn't leave a video log.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Anyone else get a 3-part survey from MySurvey today? I've completed the first part, which took just over 90 minutes, and I'm hoping I will be able to access the rest of it tomorrow because I'm aaaalll surveyed out! Fingers crossed! It's worth 1500 MySurvey points, I can't remember what that's worth in real money.

paid for one waiting one another. Playing catch up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Snow Crash

I never got credited for that one either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭pgj2015

dee_mc wrote: »
    Anyone else get a 3-part survey from MySurvey today? I've completed the first part, which took just over 90 minutes, and I'm hoping I will be able to access the rest of it tomorrow because I'm aaaalll surveyed out! Fingers crossed! It's worth 1500 MySurvey points, I can't remember what that's worth in real money.

1500 is worth near 15 euro on mysurvey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

RainyDay wrote: »

Got it today and skipped the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Just completed the marathon MySurvey survey (5 hours plus, over 3 sessions) and got an error message instead of being redirected to the site after the last question :(:(
    I'd say it will be credited and I have emailed them to make sure but if I don't get the reward for this one I'm done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just got the 3 hour survey through Irish Opinions, €22.50 for it.. took about 1hr 30 mins -a LOT of it is skippable.

maximoose wrote: »
    Just got the 3 hour survey through Irish Opinions, €22.50 for it.. took about 1hr 30 mins -a LOT of it is skippable.

I skipped loads and still it took 2 hours 45. A lot of time but I was watching TV as well, so no hardship really.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Has it gone into your balance/pending credits? No sign of it there for me

maximoose wrote: »
    Has it gone into your balance/pending credits? No sign of it there for me

Not yet. These can take a while to show.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

dee_mc wrote: »
    Just completed the marathon MySurvey survey (5 hours plus, over 3 sessions) and got an error message instead of being redirected to the site after the last question :(:(
    I'd say it will be credited and I have emailed them to make sure but if I don't get the reward for this one I'm done!

3 hours my arse:(. Took me nearly 5 hours to do it as well. Have emailed them and copied & pasted all the error stuff for them to chew on. €22.50 is a bit much to lose.

3 hours my arse:(. Took me nearly 5 hours to do it as well. Have emailed them and copied & pasted all the error stuff for them to chew on. €22.50 is a bit much to lose.

Are you talking about the My Survey or Irish Opinions marathon surveys? You quote on My Survey but the €22.50 was Irish Opinions. The IO functioned fine and was doable in under 3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Are you talking about the My Survey or Irish Opinions marathon surveys? You quote on My Survey but the €22.50 was Irish Opinions. The IO functioned fine and was doable in under 3 hours.

Yep. Here is a copy of the email I got:

"We have a new survey available for you to take. If you qualify and complete the survey you will receive €22.50.
    Please note that this survey is 3 hours. In order to receive the reward of 22.50, all 3 hours will need to be completed.

Thank you for your time and understanding!
    Please click here to start the survey

If you have problems accessing our survey please copy and paste the link below into your browser.

http://www.surveymyopinion.com/start?id=EPSGGNQ8KR8MKFY499

Thanks for your participation.

Isabel
    The Irish Opinions Team"

My understanding from the posts above that we are all posting about the same survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Did anyone receive payment yet from that marathon €22.50 survey (on Irish Opinions?)

I did it yesterday and got the "Congratulations! Your account has been credited ..." message, but it hasn't appeared yet in either my "Current Award Balance" or my "Pending Credits".

Skid X wrote: »
    Did anyone receive payment yet from that marathon €22.50 survey (on Irish Opinions?)

I did it yesterday and got the "Congratulations! Your account has been credited ..." message, but it hasn't appeared yet in either my "Current Award Balance" or my "Pending Credits".
    Not yet. These can take a while to show.

This type of survey usually doesn't show until all is complete by all respondents and can take a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

I wish I had recieved the 22.50 one but unfortunatly not:(

Advertisement