Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

dobbs2210 wrote: »
    Signed up for REDC tonight. Cannot see any way of completing surveys on their site....Am I missing something?

They email with invitations to take part. It can take a few months to really get going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Negative_G

Recently signed up to IO. Over the last 48 hours I've gotten 3/4 mails alerting me to a survey however when I click the link it says its not available. This would often be within 10-15 mins of receiving the alert.

Am I doing something wrong? I did manage to get one completed after I copied the link and pasted it into the browser while on mobile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Anyone having trouble signing into your account? Page won't load for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yep, hasn't been working since this morning for me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭pgj2015

does anyone here use vivatic? there are usually 3 survey companies on it toluna, redc both of which never have surveys on it, and some other suvey company, that is the one with surveys, im stuck on 9 euro, you need 10 to cash out, but all that is on it now is toluna. it was never a great site but just a pity i didn't get to the ten euro and leave them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Same.
    Just screened out of an IO survey too but it had been in inbox 4 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Over the last week I've been instantly screened out of I'd say at least 7, launching it as soon as email arrives.

Had another error on completion yesterday for a Sky/Aer Lingus survey too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Signed with Red C since may last year. Received 2 * €50 cheques so far

. December was actually the busiest month for me so far especially the first 2 weeks of the month. I was getting about 3 surverys a week. €18 in hand all from December. Screened from maybe another 4 surveys in December. Only one survey this month. Not got around to signing with Accumen or Irish Opinions yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Me too. Anyone emailed them about it? I want to check my balance.

• Advertisement

Toxica wrote: »
    Me too. Anyone emailed them about it? I want to check my balance.

I've emailed but why don't you do so as well?

I've emailed but why don't you do so as well?

Have done so but was hoping others had too as they're more likely to take notice of more than one email. :)

Have done so but was hoping others had too as they're more likely to take notice of more than one email. :)

I've a reply saying they are looking in to it with their IT people.

I've a reply saying they are looking in to it with their IT people.

Oh good, hopefully they'll fix it soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Oh good, hopefully they'll fix it soon.

No problem logging in now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Negative_G

Still having issues with almost every email I get from IO. I open or paste the link and it tells me we have no new surveys at this time.

I've emailed them about it but have yet to hear back. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Negative_G wrote: »
    Still having issues with almost every email I get from IO. I open or paste the link and it tells me we have no new surveys at this time.

I've emailed them about it but have yet to hear back. Has anyone experienced anything similar?
    Since Christmas most surveys sent to me have been unavailable/filled or my profile has been unsuitable.
    I've maybe completed only 3 or 4 out of at least 10 sent to me.

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Since Christmas most surveys sent to me have been unavailable/filled or my profile has been unsuitable.
    I've maybe completed only 3 or 4 out of at least 10 sent to me.

Gone slow. I only completed 6.50 worth since Christmas.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Companies are regrouping after Christmas, no big pushes on for anything (any sales on now have already been researched). November/December are usually so busy it makes it seem even deader

Expect to start seeing political policy based surveys (hidden as 'lifestyle' or 'misc') in the next few weeks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

L1011 wrote: »
    Expect to start seeing political policy based surveys (hidden as 'lifestyle' or 'misc') in the next few weeks!
    I got one the other day actually, it was one of those complete mixed bag multiple topic ones. I think the questions were all basically 'would you vote for someone who would support repealing the 8th amendment', I can't remember exactly as it was only a few questions.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I got one the other day actually, it was one of those complete mixed bag multiple topic ones. I think the questions were all basically 'would you vote for someone who would support repealing the 8th amendment', I can't remember exactly as it was only a few questions.

Take a stab in the dark at Renua trying to find target constituencies for advertising/Lucinda appearances/etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

L1011 wrote: »
    Take a stab in the dark at Renua trying to find target constituencies for advertising/Lucinda appearances/etc.
    Yeah I was thinking either her lot or else a pro-life group.

Surreal human-detecting (I guess) question on Acumen there. Asking what I did at the weekend and one of the options was "visited Clonrichert". As in "the holy stone of" in Father Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

ey I hope the election might bring a bit of an increase in surveys getting feed up of all the alcohol ones

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

Just done a survey on acumen panel about health , got screened out on the very last question after 15 mins answering it. Last question was what race I am or along that lines....Last bloody question annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Just done a survey on acumen panel about health , got screened out on the very last question after 15 mins answering it. Last question was what race I am or along that lines....Last bloody question annoying

Same thing just happened to me, I've emailed them, did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

dee_mc wrote: »
    Same thing just happened to me, I've emailed them, did you?

yup I did. Got the points and an apology

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Anyone else get this one about dating websites and other social media?

Survey topic:

Miscellaneous

Reward for qualification and completion:
    €0.75

Survey length:

10 minutes

Available until:

2016-02-01, or until we reach our target number of completed interviews.

Got to 90-something% complete, and then got the 'you don't meet our required criteria' message - very annoying - have emailed them, but have never got a good response to one of these issues in the past, unlike some here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Anyone else get this one about dating websites and other social media?

Survey topic:

Miscellaneous

Reward for qualification and completion:
    €0.75

Survey length:

10 minutes

Available until:

2016-02-01, or until we reach our target number of completed interviews.

It started out with a page something like "This is a page to get a unique link that the user won't see" with a spelling error thrown in - never a good sign. Then when I got to 90-something% complete, and then got the 'you don't meet our required criteria' message - very annoying - have emailed them, but have never got a good response to one of these issues in the past, unlike some here.

Advertisement