Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Re the error message at the end of the MySurvey biggie (€15), I had an email back from them confirming they had received all three bits of the survey and that everyone who completes it will get the reward within 10 working days of completion.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Snow Crash

I just received the €22.50 IO survey:eek: Just finished a long day of work and now I've got to do a 3 hour survey *grabs a bottle of aspirin to counter the oncoming headache I'm about to have*

...:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Snow Crash wrote: »
    I just received the €22.50 IO survey:eek: Just finished a long day of work and now I've got to do a 3 hour survey *grabs a bottle of aspirin to counter the oncoming headache I'm about to have*

...:pac::pac::pac:
    I just got it too. Can I pause and restart later, or does it all have to be done in one sitting?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Snow Crash

I'm still doing the 1st part and it's been mostly about newspapers.
    RainyDay wrote: »
    I just got it too. Can I pause and restart later, or does it all have to be done in one sitting?
    Not sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Only got the €22.50 survey today. Completed it and just got to the end page, submitted it and was redirected to the usual Irish Opinions "Congratulations" page where you rate each element of the survey. It wouldn't highlight any stars as I tried to rate the survey so I tried submitting anyways and was brought to a bad gateway page. Hopefully it has gone through :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Westeros wrote: »
    Only got the €22.50 survey today. Completed it and just got to the end page, submitted it and was redirected to the usual Irish Opinions "Congratulations" page where you rate each element of the survey. It wouldn't highlight any stars as I tried to rate the survey so I tried submitting anyways and was brought to a bad gateway page. Hopefully it has gone through :(

I didn't even get the ratings page, just an error header message, but I think it did submit correctly.
    After what seemed to be 3 hours of questions, I'm going to make sure I get paid!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Its about a range of topics from what you had for breakfast to what you plan to spend in the future - a whole miscellany of topics.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,200 ✭✭✭✭L1011

22.50 invitation arrived but screened out immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

dee_mc wrote: »
    Re the error message at the end of the MySurvey biggie (€15), I had an email back from them confirming they had received all three bits of the survey and that everyone who completes it will get the reward within 10 working days of completion.

I got the following reply 5 mins ago:

Dear Irish Opinions member,
    thank you for your email.

I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

I contacted the Project Manager in charge to make sure the issue will investigate and solved as soon as possible.

However, if you do not receive your reward within two weeks, please reply to this email, we will be more than happy to investigate the matter further.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Kind regards
    Isabel
    The Irish Opinions Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

jluv wrote: »
    I wish I had recieved the 22.50 one but unfortunatly not:(
    Recieved it today but was screened out straight away:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

I got the following reply 5 mins ago:

Dear Irish Opinions member,
    thank you for your email.

I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

I contacted the Project Manager in charge to make sure the issue will investigate and solved as soon as possible.

However, if you do not receive your reward within two weeks, please reply to this email, we will be more than happy to investigate the matter further.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Kind regards
    Isabel
    The Irish Opinions Team

Received the same email. I'll give it the two weeks from the date of the survey and if theres no change by then I'll email back. Hopefully it'll be sorted. There seems to have been a lot of problems with this particular survey for many people though.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Salt001

My advice is don't bother your head with them. I used to do them, when I was made redundant and I figured , why not I'M on the net anyway but its a complete pain in the arse. After many many many weeks of survey after survey, I earned a £10 voucher for Boots. WooHoo....Had no hassle getting voucher or anything but it just not worth the time it takes to earn anything remotely worthwhile. Certainly not worth it if you are working and having to do it when you come home,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

jluv wrote: »
    Recieved it today but was screened out straight away:mad:

I got it on THursday, but didn't click in until Saturday, when I knew I could dedicate the time to it, but got screened out then. Was almost a relief tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭magicmushroom

Hi guys

I've been a member of RedCLive for a while, got €50 in Feb so they're pretty good.

I just joined Irish Opinions and MySurvey.

Are there any others that are worth signing up for?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,200 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Sent two messages to support an aeon ago (well, two weeks) - one about a failed survey and another about a non-delivered tenner Tesco card

The failed survey has been credited this morning but no reply to the other!

Has anyone who completed the 1500 point survey for MySurvey received their points yet? I got an error message at the end of mine and although they responded to my email saying my response had been received and my reward would be allocated within 10 working days, there's no sign of it so far. It's been 10 working days so I've emailed them anyway, just wondered if I was the only one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Daily emails from Irish Opinions since signing up. Locked out of almost every survey before I even start. Today, I clicked on one and it told, I was not eligible for this one, but it linked me to another. 7-8 minutes into a survey all about my meat consumption they told me they had enough surveys in. Never seen that with RedC.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Daily emails from Irish Opinions since signing up. Locked out of almost every survey before I even start. Today, I clicked on one and it told, I was not eligible for this one, but it linked me to another. 7-8 minutes into a survey all about my meat consumption they told me they had enough surveys in. Never seen that with RedC.

I seem to be getting that a lot with IO these days, not sure why as I'm usually quick to click on the survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Toxica wrote: »
    I seem to be getting that a lot with IO these days, not sure why as I'm usually quick to click on the survey.

There's something odd about their emails I've noticed lately, eg just about half an hour ago I got an invite for a survey - clicked into it the minute I got it and it was expired.

Looked closer at the email itself and the timestamp it was sent was 5 hours ago.. some sort of delayed delivery going on :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

That happened to me today too for the same survey - don't usually get that far into a survey to be eliminated. I emailed them and got a standard reply, so emailed again. Suggest anyone who experiences this should email as well - not that I expect any resolution, but if this is the shape of things to come, I'll be dropping out.

Also experiencing the instant elimination after receiving email :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I wish Irish Opinions would offer some other rewards. I have over €95 sitting to be claimed and have €80 in Boots vouchers sitting at home. I don't shop in Tesco and find Eason too expensive for books - even if I have vouchers.

Being back Amazon vouchers or introduce PayPal, so I can get value for my earnings please.

I wish Irish Opinions would offer some other rewards. I have over €95 sitting to be claimed and have €80 in Boots vouchers sitting at home. I don't shop in Tesco and find Eason too expensive for books - even if I have vouchers.

Being back Amazon vouchers or introduce PayPal, so I can get value for my earnings please.

Me too, I miss the Amazon vouchers.

You can use the vouchers in Tesco to buy gift vouchers for other stores, I've been trading all mine for Argos vouchers.

But I agree, I'd love Amazon vouchers to come back!

maximoose wrote: »
    You can use the vouchers in Tesco to buy gift vouchers for other stores, I've been trading all mine for Argos vouchers.

But I agree, I'd love Amazon vouchers to come back!

I always forget Tesco sell gift vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Toxica wrote: »
    I always forget Tesco sell gift vouchers.

That's a good life hack there. I don't suppose you earn club card points, on gift card purchases this way. :P

That's a good life hack there. I don't suppose you earn club card points, on gift card purchases this way. :P

You DO earn clubcard points, double win!

Anyone get credited the big €22.50 survey yet?

Meant to say I got credited for the €15 MySurvey one finally :)
    I will have cashed out €150 by the end of the month between RedC, IO, MySurvey and another one I can't think of the name of, maybe it's iReach. Accumulated since end of last year.

Anyone doing/done the ireach conversations phone survey about curry sauce?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

Advertisement