Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Got paid for the diary! Now teetering on 49

• Registered Users Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I’m surprised at how quick the food diary paid out

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

[QUOTE=DebJZ;111574195

Oh well. At least there's swagbucks. Oh...
    Speaking of swagbucks, did anyone ever use the cash back thingy on there. Seems like most of the sites it's available on are uk. If only it worked on the Irish boots site, I'd be rolling in swagbucks.[/QUOTE]

Earning points from shopping isn't great on swagbucks for Irish users. Best site I find for earning points cash back is the supervalu website if you have their rewards cards.
    You can access sites like debehman Amazon Ebay ebookers etc via the supervalu rewards page
    On swagbucks a friend of mine earns the most via referrals but still not a big earner for us here

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DebJZ

Earning points from shopping isn't great on swagbucks for Irish users. Best site I find for earning points cash back is the supervalu website if you have their rewards cards.
    You can access sites like debehman Amazon Ebay ebookers etc via the supervalu rewards page
    On swagbucks a friend of mine earns the most via referrals but still not a big earner for us here

Yeah. I noticed that with Supervalue. They even do Electric Ireland as well. And Debs I use frequently.
    It's so frustrating when Irish users get stiffed on these interwebby things. I was delighted when an Irish Clarins site finally happened. Ah well, we shall persist.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DebJZ

Got a €2 Red C survey this morning. Progress!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

Got paid for the diary! Now teetering on 49

Got paid myself today.And the big question is who are the winners of the five €50 vouchers also on offer for that survey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Anybody on Apinio? Can you log in? Just getting a blank page here.

Anyone get asked by Irish Opinions to allow"We'll use your mobile advertising ID,collected from you /and or from apps you have downloaded to bring you more relevant surveys"? Any allow IO to do this?Is this ok?

bmc58 wrote: »
    Anyone get asked by Irish Opinions to allow"We'll use your mobile advertising ID,collected from you /and or from apps you have downloaded to bring you more relevant surveys"? Any allow IO to do this?Is this ok?

Didn’t get it but not a hope I would allow them to do this

bmc58 wrote: »

Got a couple of times, always said no, and the survey continued.

• Advertisement

Just had my third €50 issued for the year from red c
    How’s everyone else doing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,937 ✭✭✭pgj2015

did anyone do part 1 of a survey last week, the second part of the survey was supposed to be sent you your phone? i never received the second part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

OmegaGene wrote: »

Same and got two more surveys today worth €8 up to €44 now fingers crossed hit the 50 before month is over

Same and got two more surveys today worth €8 up to €44 now fingers crossed hit the 50 before month is over

Fair play and good luck
    I’m only on €13 so should be a good head start for next year

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭RioM

pgj2015 wrote: »
    did anyone do part 1 of a survey last week, the second part of the survey was supposed to be sent you your phone? i never received the second part.

Same here. No second part and no money but I did get my "hamper".... A coffee mug a box of choc fingers and twinnings blackcurrant tea delivered by courier this morn.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,937 ✭✭✭pgj2015

RioM wrote: »
    Same here. No second part and no money but I did get my "hamper".... A coffee mug a box of choc fingers and twinnings blackcurrant tea delivered by courier this morn.

i never got a hamper:mad:

what company was running the survey? i forget.

It was Red C but the survey was ESRI. I'm sure it's on it's way if you gave your address. It only arrived this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Snow Crash

I received Twinings Lemon & Ginger flavour tea in my hamper:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Cheque issued and on 16 going into the new month.

RedC is doing great lately. €12 today alone.

• Advertisement

Not much if a hamper.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058026743

Snow Crash wrote: »
    I received Twinings Lemon & Ginger flavour tea in my hamper:)

Good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Just recieved the "hamper" the same as yourself ... but got green tea, just did another redc €2 up to €46 now

Only started a few weeks ago and the odd time I get an email from Red C about a survey, but by the time I click into it it's full. Slightly frustrating!

I've clocked up about 900 points on Lifepoints but obviously Red C pays much better. Hope it picks up for me.

Flying Fox wrote: »
    Only started a few weeks ago and the odd time I get an email from Red C about a survey, but by the time I click into it it's full. Slightly frustrating!

I've clocked up about 900 points on Lifepoints but obviously Red C pays much better. Hope it picks up for me.

Everyone knows red c is the best so that’s given priority I’d imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Didn't get the message about the second half of the survey either, and also didn't get this "hamper" :(

Nice.Waiting for my fourth €50 cheque from RED C after the dinner survey shot me up to €50 number four.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kerrymum

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Didn't get the message about the second half of the survey either, and also didn't get this "hamper" :(

Well brace yourself the hamper arrived today. A thermos mug with handle broken off, a packet of biscuits and fruit tea.... Not kidding, enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

kerrymum wrote: »
    Well brace yourself the hamper arrived today. A thermos mug with handle broken off, a packet of biscuits and fruit tea.... Not kidding, enjoy

Luckily my thermos was in tact, but as luck would have it my OH has been looking for something like that. Kids shared the chocolate fingers and we don't drink fruit tea so that's a bit of a waste. Silly calling it a hamper but free is free I guess!

• Advertisement

I'll take the fruit tea if you don't want it.My daughter drinks that kind of sh#te.(Only joking).

Advertisement