Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭baldbear

How does red c work? When do they send you money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

baldbear wrote: »

A cheque in the post the month after you reach €50. It's on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

baldbear wrote: »

https://www.redclive.ie/FAQ.aspx

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

jc77 wrote: »
    Was there an email for day 4, October 19th?

Just got it now

jc77 wrote: »
    Was there an email for day 4, October 19th?

Just arrived

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Need €3 to get to €50 and just got a €3 survey...and didn't qualify. So frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

Need €3 to get to €50 and just got a €3 survey...and didn't qualify. So frustrating!

Most on here know that feeling.Relax,you've still got nine days to go to get that elusive €3.And if not you might have €70 or 80 by the end of next month.

bmc58 wrote:
    Most on here know that feeling.Relax,you've still got nine days to go to get that elusive €3.And if not you might have €70 or 80 by the end of next month.

Sorry, should have put a smiley face on the end of my post. Meant good-natured :)

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭frankmul

I complete postal surveys for UNEX and I got an email form them today, they are looking business participants with a franking machine in Ireland, the U.K. and possibly in Europe too.

- Your task would comprise the posting of about 5 letters per week to our receiver participants in European countries. So it would be one test item every day.
    - Quotas would supply the needed test letters on a weekly basis ready to be sent (DL, C6, C5 and C4 letters, no packets).
    - You would have to frank the letters via a franking machine.
    - The posting can be done via a post office or via a mailbox for "franked mail only".
    - After the posting of a test letter the data has to be confirmed on our website.
    - You would receive a monthly bonus of 30 Euro (via Amazon or Paypal). The postage costs will be reimbursed separately.

Would this be of interest to anyone?

Sorry, should have put a smiley face on the end of my post. Meant good-natured :)

ha,ha.I would have put a sad/temper face myself.

• Advertisement

frankmul wrote: »
    I complete postal surveys for UNEX and I got an email form them today, they are looking business participants with a franking machine in Ireland, the U.K. and possibly in Europe too.

- Your task would comprise the posting of about 5 letters per week to our receiver participants in European countries. So it would be one test item every day.
    - Quotas would supply the needed test letters on a weekly basis ready to be sent (DL, C6, C5 and C4 letters, no packets).
    - You would have to frank the letters via a franking machine.
    - The posting can be done via a post office or via a mailbox for "franked mail only".
    - After the posting of a test letter the data has to be confirmed on our website.
    - You would receive a monthly bonus of 30 Euro (via Amazon or Paypal). The postage costs will be reimbursed separately.

Would this be of interest to anyone?
    At a cost of at least €2000 to buy a Franking Machine!! Not for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DebJZ

bmc58 wrote: »
    At a cost of at least €2000 to buy a Franking Machine!! Not for me anyway.

LOL

Spare a thought for me. I have a family member in a job that nearly always gets me screened out. And I missed that food diary thing last week. Been stuck at €32 for months. Ain't gonna see that €50 cheque for a long, long time.

Been stuck at €9.25 on IO for last three weeks. Just need 75c to get my Debenhams (or maybe Penneys) voucher. Keep getting screened out for no reason.

Oh well. At least there's swagbucks. Oh...
    Speaking of swagbucks, did anyone ever use the cash back thingy on there. Seems like most of the sites it's available on are uk. If only it worked on the Irish boots site, I'd be rolling in swagbucks.

DebJZ wrote: »
    Spare a thought for me. I have a family member in a job that nearly always gets me screened out. And I missed that food diary thing last week. Been stuck at €32 for months. Ain't gonna see that €50 cheque for a long, long time.

Been stuck at €9.25 on IO for last three weeks. Just need 75c to get my Debenhams (or maybe Penneys) voucher. Keep getting screened out for no reason.

Speaking of swagbucks, did anyone ever use the cash back thingy on there. Seems like most of the sites it's available on are uk. If only it worked on the Irish boots site, I'd be rolling in swagbucks.

Can’t you just forget about the family member if they are getting you screened out ? Nobody tells the truth on these surveys all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 30,197 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Has anybody got that RedC survey?
    It says that you'll do one part Today and another in a week and then they'll text you a link and you'll receive a gift hamper?
    Does anybody know what's in the hamper?

It appears to be a third party company.

They just sent me the exact same survey they sent me last time and let me go through the whole (dis)approval process again - it's like they're taunting me :P

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Can’t you just forget about the family member if they are getting you screened out ? Nobody tells the truth on these surveys all the time

You tell porkies on surveys!! I don't believe it.

Has anybody got that RedC survey?
    It says that you'll do one part Today and another in a week and then they'll text you a link and you'll receive a gift hamper?
    Does anybody know what's in the hamper?

It appears to be a third party company.

No ,no signe of that one for me.Busy doing the evening meal survey.One day to go and an easy €14 which will get me to the €50 for the month

Thanks for the suggestion. I thought about that but then maybe if I changed all of a sudden I could be banned. They seem to test your consistency a lot. I might in time anyway as they want to change careers.

Thanks for the suggestion. I thought about that but then maybe if I changed all of a sudden I could be banned. They seem to test your consistency a lot. I might in time anyway as they want to change careers.

The family member could have lost that particular job,it happens.

• Advertisement

Red c aren’t like that

Red c aren’t like that
    Might give it a try then.

Anyone hear anything from RED C now that the Evening Meal survey is over?

I didn't get the evening meal one but had two today totalling €10.

Not yet but I don't think the last one closed until 5pm today so it hasn't been too long yet!

Show off :D
    I’m on €44 at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭RioM

No ,no signe of that one for me.Busy doing the evening meal survey.One day to go and an easy €14 which will get me to the €50 for the month

I got that one yesterday. I was a bit wary of it but it directed me to Red C after so hopefully it was o.k.? A hamper sounded too good to be true?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

RioM wrote: »
    I got that one yesterday. I was a bit wary of it but it directed me to Red C after so hopefully it was o.k.? A hamper sounded too good to be true?

A hamper? I've been ignoring too many emails!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Aaaagh, I've been stuck on €8.75 for months at this stage. It's brutal.
    I have used it a few times, for sites like Newfrog. The shop is tracked, and you might get emails from them about sites you've visited if you didn't buy anything. Even so, the shopping points might not appear in your account and can stay "Pending" for a long time. I had to send tickets in to get my cashback a few times.

• Advertisement

A further €8 from RedC today.

A handy €18 in two days. :)

Advertisement