Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Circumcision Story

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hobbogan1980

Just got a letter of referral today, any idea on timeline of procedure and all by going VHI? Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭apope8

Ah I know, I know once its done I'll be like thank god its over, i dont know what I was worrying about! But right now the taught of any one going near the lad with a scalpel is making me cringe :( Just cant wait for it all to be over! Gonna be a great Year next year when I'm fully recovered!
    I didnt go through the VHI, I'm going public so I had a long wait. It was a two year wait to see a uroligist in tallaght hospital after my referral letter. But from reading through this forum it seems to only be a few weeks wait with VHI.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭RolfHarris

As TBH says, it'll be absolutely fine. There's really no pain, and apart from a week or so of weird discomfort, you'll be back in the saddle in no time.

Thats another thing I'm wondering about! Is their a chance of insanity since I wont be able to have "stress release" for a couple of weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭RolfHarris

My advice would be to stock up on DVDs for the first few days where you'll probably want to lounge around the house, wearing as little as possible and taking it easy.

But, please, please, please double check that there aren't any sexy scenes in the DVDs you buy. I made the mistake of buying the two series of Rome and had to fast-forward through the sex scenes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Calvin42 wrote: »
    I am also suffering from phimosis but trust me, surgery is not the only option. I started stretching exercises on my foreskin on Wednesday.
    Wednesday: I started pulling the foreskin back as far as it could go every chance I got. I got the foreskin halfway down the penis head when flaccid.
    Thursday: I read online that the heat and moisture in the bath can help things so I decided to give it a try. I then pulled the foreskin over the flaccid penis head. It was uncomfortable but I was just relieved that the exercises were working.
    Friday to Sunday: I continued work on stretching the foreskin and, luckily, by Sunday night, I was able to pull the foreskin over the flaccid penis head without any pain or discomfort.
    Monday and Tuesday: On Monday, I started to try and pull the foreskin back over my erect penis. It was very tight, but by Tuesday night, I could get the foreskin halfway down the penis.

I hope my experience helps. I'll keep you up to date on how the stretching exercises are going. Remember, surgery isn't the only option. :D

This tbh. Lads, don't worry if your foreskin is tight, it's like that for a reason. It's protecting your valuables until the day you're ready to use it properly. A couple million years of evolution can't be wrong. I imagine most, if not all, men who are not circumcised at birth have this exact same "problem".

When I first started experimenting with masturbation in my early teens, the only part of my penis that came out was the very tip. I saw lads in the films that could pull the foreskin back all the way so I decided to give it a shot. It was a bit difficult at first and felt very strange. I tried it a few times in the bath and that seemed to help loads, especially when I actually managed to pull it back all the way. The water helps when trying to get things back where they were. If you're not able to do this in the bath, use lotion or vaseline. Again, it helps a lot when pulling the foreskin back over the head. Do not try stretching without some sort of lubrication. Getting the foreskin back in place before it's stretched properly without lubrication isn't fun.

Be prepared for a bit of a shock though, you're gonna find years worth of dead skin under there. Soap and water will solve this problem quite nicely.

I would suggest any men should at least try this before even thinking of circumcision, because once it's off it's off for good. Your foreskin is pretty stretchy when you start actually pulling it back, and it stays stretched once you do the deed. You ever seen those fellas with the stretched out ear lobes? Same thing really. It's not as painful as you might think, in fact it not really a painful feeling at all if you do a bit at a time.

Well, that's my experience anyway and hope it helps. Whatever you do, try all the alternatives before considering surgery.

Edit: My 750th post is about willys. :rolleyes:

Edit 2: And the great thing about keeping your foreskin, you can pull it back when having intercourse for increased sensation, then replace it when your done. No worries about chafing or becoming desensitized from having it out all the time. I feel bad for you circumcised lads, you don't know what your missing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

:) you're talking about it like we made a lifestyle choice ds. Google phimosis. The other point is, with respect, I would say that people who have been uncircumcised and circumcised in their life might just be in a better position to compare the two states to someone who has only been uncircumcised. Thie main goal of this thread is to reassure people who have no choice on the matter that there is basically no difference in sensation. And there isn't, for me anyway

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

tbh wrote: »
    :) you're talking about it like we made a lifestyle choice ds. Google phimosis.
    Agreed, but one could argue that circumcision surgery should be the last port of call to alleviate the problem, not the first. IMHO too often in this thread the "just do it" side is too quick to jump. The ban on medical advice is Boards wide and a good one, yet there are countless posts on this thread where the "just do it" side posts away, without knowing the individuals health history or degree of phimosis.

Now the response to that could well be, your doctor knows best. That's only partially true and it depends on many factors. It's your body and just because one doctor, who may not even know about other options says this is the best idea, it doesn't make it so. Get a second, third or more opinion before any surgery if other options have not been explored. That goes for any health concern. Or at least it should. And there are other avenues to explore. From mild stretching; As demonspawn noted in regard to stretched earlobes, skin stretching, sometimes to a large degree is perfectly doable. Ask any of those in the piercing forum. To topical medications referenced in this thread.

Even when surgery is the right choice and only option, questions should be asked by the person undergoing it. Obvious things like how much skin will be removed? Will the frenulum be removed(very sensitive area)? Are there other surgical options?
    The other point is, with respect, I would say that people who have been uncircumcised and circumcised in their life might just be in a better position to compare the two states to someone who has only been uncircumcised.
    That depends entirely on the health of the penis and foreskin before surgery. Rare is the man who will have an elective circumcision on a healthy penis and foreskin. If a man has a no retractable and painful foreskin before circumcision, then of course its going to be better afterward. That's not in doubt. The only comparison of effect of the surgery is if a man with a fully healthy foreskin had the operation. Like I said few men in this group would lose their foreskin by choice. And yes it is true that some men may not note any change in sensitivity others do and some not until years later.
    Thie main goal of this thread is to reassure people who have no choice on the matter that there is basically no difference in sensation. And there isn't, for me anyway
    Is it not better to have a thread on the subject where both personal experience of the procedure and advice and links about other methods to explore with your medical health professional? Balance basically. And no I dont mean the rabid antis either. Clearly there are many cases where it is necessary and makes a helluva difference to ones personal penile health and sex life. I would also say(IMHO) that too often it is the first thing advised.

Too many men have little clue about their own cocks. You will see what should be really obvious things like "do I retract the foreskin before sex?" I mean how in this day and age of Google and the like does a man get to adulthood without knowing this kind of thing? The more education across the board the better.

My 2cents anyway.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Wibbs I take on board and agree wot all your points, except one. You say there are countless posts from people saying "just do it". I disagree strongly. They are a lot of posts from people saying "don't be afraid to go to your doctor" and there are a lot of posts in reply to people who've said they have been told they need it saying "its nothing to be afraid of." all we can give is our own experience and almost without exception, those experiences have been positive. If someone asked me if they should get it done to prevent possible problems later, or for cosmetic reasons, or should they get their sons done at birth as a matter of course I would say "absolutely not". Ds said its like stretching the skin on your earlobe. In my case, it was like stretching the skin on my shin. I had no choice in having to get it done, I'm glad I got it done and I'll continue to tell people faced with the same situation as me that for me, it was one of the best things I ever did.

:) you're talking about it like we made a lifestyle choice ds. Google phimosis. The other point is, with respect, I would say that people who have been uncircumcised and circumcised in their life might just be in a better position to compare the two states to someone who has only been uncircumcised. Thie main goal of this thread is to reassure people who have no choice on the matter that there is basically no difference in sensation. And there isn't, for me anyway

Well in fairness, when 90% of American male children are circumcised by age 3 and 99% by age 17, it does seem to be a lifestyle choice. And that choice is made not by the individual, but his parents or doctor. In the Hebrew faith, everyone gets the chop. That's clearly a lifestyle choice. Catholics on the other hand, do not circumcised at birth. I guess they believe God made us like we are for a good reason. As Wibbs has pointed out, there are a few on this thread encouraging circumcision without any real knowledge of the case, other than anecdotal evidence. That's pretty irresponsible if you ask me.

In regards to phimosis,
    In the neonatal period, it is rare for the foreskin to be retractable; Huntley et al. state that "non-retractability can be considered normal for males up to and including adolescence."[2] Rickwood, as well as other authors, has suggested that true phimosis is over-diagnosed due to failure to distinguish between normal developmental non-retractability and a pathological condition (a condition deemed a problem).
    Pathological phimosis (as opposed to the natural non-retractability of the foreskin) in childhood is rare and the causes are varied. Some cases may arise from balanitis (inflammation of the glans penis), perhaps due in turn to inappropriate efforts to separate and retract an infant foreskin.

It's wiki but it's referenced: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

Now I'm not arguing that some men don't have a serious medical condition and need the op, I'm arguing that quite a few men, especially in this country, just don't the workings of their own penis. I doubt sexual education is taught very well in this country considering the influence of the Catholic Church. I seem to remember that masturbation is a mortal sin in the Church. No wonder these men have no idea what's going on. Your penis is not the property of the devil and you're not going to Hell for messing around with it. Have fun with it, play around, enjoy it!! Just avoid doing it in a public place, that's not gonna go down too well. :D It's probably the single best part of any man's body.

I'm just trying to convey my own personal experiences in hopes that it will help someone thinking of surgery or just terrified that there might be something wrong with their body. Most of the time, there's nothing wrong and it's simply due to a lack of education. Circumcision is a serious life decision and should be regarded as such. People should not consider it just because someone said it's a good idea on an online forum.

Personally, I see unnecessary circumcision no different to female genital mutilation, it's male genital mutilation if not done solely for medical purposes.

• Advertisement

Unnecessary circumscison is not now, nor ever has been, the topic of this thread - I suggest youvstart a new thread if you want to continue to discuss that aspect of things

"People should not consider it just because someone said it's a good idea on an online forum."

Jesus, have you even read one post of this thread?

Unnecessary circumscison is not now, nor ever has been, the topic of this thread - I suggest youvstart a new thread if you want to continue to discuss that aspect of things

"People should not consider it just because someone said it's a good idea on an online forum."

Jesus, have you even read one post of this thread?

Ok sorry, won't go into all that. i just think that a lot of what men here think is a serious medical condition is simply a lack of knowledge of their own penis.

As I said, suggesting to someone on boards that they should get a circumcision without any real knowledge of the individual case is pretty irresponsible. I'm simply suggesting to try a less painful solution before considering surgery.

demonspawn wrote: »
    Ok sorry, won't go into all that. i just think that a lot of what men here think is a serious medical condition is simply a lack of knowledge of their own penis.

As I said, suggesting to someone on boards that they should get a circumcision without any real knowledge of the individual case is pretty irresponsible. I'm simply suggesting to try a less painful solution before considering surgery.

Ok thats fair enough, but I think you'll find if you go through the whole thread - I know it's a huge one! - is that a consistent theme has always been - see your doc, listen to what they say, if they tell you you need one, and you get one, its not that bad. I would never, ever suggest someone elects to get one done, the thread will bear me out :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

tbh wrote:
    You say there are countless posts from people saying "just do it". I disagree strongly.
    *ahem* ;):p
    Don't sit worrying about it- just go get it done. PM me.
    'just thought i'd throw in my tuppence worth here...

if you even slighty think you need to get it doen : DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!
    Ahh to be fair Im really cherry picking there :) so I take your point.

If someone asked me if they should get it done to prevent possible problems later, or for cosmetic reasons, or should they get their sons done at birth as a matter of course I would say "absolutely not".
    True and in fairness to you in particular as the thread progesed and other options you may not have been aware of, you have been bang on consistent in supporting research and asking questions.
    EG
    hi BM -

Fantastic post, fair play. I've merged your thread with the existing circ thread, just because I think it's important that people know all the alternatives. I'd never heard of this type of op before, so it's great to get a different perspective. Please do post again and let us know how you're getting on.

cheers man!
    tbh.
    Ds said its like stretching the skin on your earlobe. In my case, it was like stretching the skin on my shin. I had no choice in having to get it done, I'm glad I got it done and I'll continue to tell people faced with the same situation as me that for me, it was one of the best things I ever did.
    Yep and fair play, but as a diabetic that played its part in your case. A non diabetic is going to have much more success on that score. So yes dead right if someone is faced with exactly the same level of condition as you and other health concerns.

My main issue is that too often there is an abdication of health responsibility to your doctor. What I'm saying is do not always take the first doctors advice as gospel and that includes some consultants BTW. Not when surgery is involved. Just because they tell you you need one does not mean there aren't alternatives, that they either don't know about, can't be arsed finding out about or tried one alternative once with one guy and it didnt work so therefore... There may not be alternatives in your particular case and that's OK, but if you don't find out any, you'll never know.

Learn about your body. Learn as much about any condition you may have. Work on the principle of first do no harm, so if you reckon there are less invasive options ask and discuss these with your doctor. If they poo poo this out of hand, get a better doctor. There are enough of them out there.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

If I wasn't on mobile I'd do the embarrassed face :)

I know the point you're making and I promise - I'll watch for those kind of posts in future and tone them down / expand them so the meaning is clear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gvictory

Hi Guys,

Due to go in for a circ. next Monday. Thanks for all the posts, they are really helpful and have made me a lot less nervous!

Some of you mentioned, about the frenelum being removed. My Surgeon didn't even mention how much I wanted taken off, or if I wanted my Frenelum removed etc.

I'm assuming its not going to be like going in for a haircut, asking me as he's doing it whilst chatting about the weather? :p

Sorry for sounding facetious here! But I'd love to know if anyone has been asked this before their procedure?

I'm eager to find out if there is a standard 'style' or if I'll need to be making decisions on the day?

Thanks a million

gvictory wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Due to go in for a circ. next Monday. Thanks for all the posts, they are really helpful and have made me a lot less nervous!

Some of you mentioned, about the frenelum being removed. My Surgeon didn't even mention how much I wanted taken off, or if I wanted my Frenelum removed etc.

I'm assuming its not going to be like going in for a haircut, asking me as he's doing it whilst chatting about the weather? :p

Sorry for sounding facetious here! But I'd love to know if anyone has been asked this before their procedure?

I'm eager to find out if there is a standard 'style' or if I'll need to be making decisions on the day?

Thanks a million

actually, I was curious about that as well. The doc never really asked for my input, he just told me what he was planning on doing and and I was happy enough with that. Maybe some of the other lads had a more interactive session tho.

Got the op done yesterday, if anyone is in any way nervous at all, don't be.

Very straight forward, was in and out in 5 hours and that was with general anesthetic. Was a bit goofballed last night but perfect this morning!

I'm walking around absolutely no bother and heading back to work tomorrow.

The soldier is a bit swollen and red but no pain really worth talking about, just a bit uncomfortable.

So far so good!

gvictory wrote: »
    Got the op done yesterday, if anyone is in any way nervous at all, don't be.

Very straight forward, was in and out in 5 hours and that was with general anesthetic. Was a bit goofballed last night but perfect this morning!

I'm walking around absolutely no bother and heading back to work tomorrow.

The soldier is a bit swollen and red but no pain really worth talking about, just a bit uncomfortable.

So far so good!
    Hey gvictory, how are you getting on after a few days? Im going in for my circ in novemeber so im interested in what I can expect after the operation

actually, I was curious about that as well. The doc never really asked for my input, he just told me what he was planning on doing and and I was happy enough with that. Maybe some of the other lads had a more interactive session tho.
    That's a question I wondered myself actually. If its tight all over I can see the value in removing most, but if its just the opening, why not a more conservative approach that just removes the opening? Like if you have a sweater and the cuff is too tight, then remove the cuff. not the whole sleeve kinda thing. What about the frenulum? Some seem to leave it some it appears remove it as well. Whatever about the sensitivity question that part is about the most sensitive area of the whole penis. Any medical types around? :D

• Advertisement

apope8 wrote: »
    Hey gvictory, how are you getting on after a few days? Im going in for my circ in novemeber so im interested in what I can expect after the operation

Surgery is very straight forward, I was in under General Anaesthetic. So expect to be a bit groggy that evening.

Its not painful, more uncomfortable most of the time (except very first thing in the morning...if you know what I mean...) Keep taking paracetemol for for the first few days after and you should be fine.

I went back to work 2 days after the op, but you might want to take more time off especially if your work is physical.

Top tip: If you wear loose boxer underwear usually, make sure you have a good few pairs of tight underwear stocked up as it stops things moving around down there so it's less uncomfortable!

Day 7 tomorrow and the scar and stitches are a bit itchy but no pain at all worth talking about.

I found this video on google of a guy's account of healing after his circ. It's a bit graphic but really gives you a good idea of what to expect: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbjk60_matthew-s-circumcision_tech

Best of luck with it man, nothing to worry about!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Nip The Tip

Hi guys,

I've going in for the deadly oper...sorry, "procedure". Deadly procedure on Monday. Full circ. This thread has been really informative and thanks to those who contribute usefully.

I hope to contribute too by posting daily with observations etc (anyone interested in before & after pics?? Thought not :))

I went private, I have VHI for years so hopefully that will cover it, the consultant surgeon I saw said it would. Doc had no probs referring me, a few days later I saw the surgeon and he offered to op within a few days, but due to being flat out at work (lucky me) until now I chose to wait several weeks until it subsided.
    I've taken the next week off work too for recovery. The surgeon was very friendly and helpful, but he was kind of closed book about the mechanics of the op, i.e. I asked for a "High & Tight" and to remove the banjo, but he just drew a pic of exactly what was to be removed so I concurred as this was his gig and what do I know about penises and surgery. LoL
    RolfHarris wrote: »
    My advice would be to stock up on DVDs for the first few days...But, please, please, please double check that there aren't any sexy scenes in the DVDs you buy

LoL I have stocked up on DVDs already. I built a "to-do" list over the weeks in prep for the op, and 1 item was to load a few movies onto the iPod to watch when in the ward. As a foot note I wrote "for the love of jeebus, NO PORN!!" on the list! :D

Anyhoo, I'll keep the thread posted for the benefit of others who may or may not need the op. Not feeling nervous or anything, I've been in hospital a few times. LoL

Day 0

Well I got the aul snip done this morning.

Like Rolf I was pacing the floor back & forth before sunrise this morning, got a lift to the hospital and got booked into the day ward. A nurse took blood pressure and confirmed some details, then a dude in scrubs (surgeon's assistant?) came in with the opening line "so you're getting the chop yes?!" :pac:
    He took notes on my medical history and then the anesthesiologist wandered in and exclaimed "I'm gonna knock you out!" :pac:

A few nurses trolley'd me to the theatre, and for some strange reason I was grinning like an idiot the whole way :rolleyes:

So I'm up on the operating bed thing and was watching the thankfully not hot nurses (don't want hot young wans seeing my now shrivelled/inverted dinkle) and next thing I know I'm waking up back in the day ward.

I couldn't feel a thing. Drifted in & out of consciousness a few times due to the anesthetic wearing off. Nurses came & went every so often taking blood pressure, and lifting up the sheets to check I'm not bleeding.

So then after I'd woken up somewhat properly they asked me to get dressed so I could go sit down and eat toast. But during my dressing ritual I felt like I was taking a piss and I couldn't hold it.... so I put my hand down my pants and pulled it out (my hand!), hand now had a smear of blood on it :(
    The dressing had been pulled off, probably by my tight jocks as I squatted down to put on socks etc.

So the nurse took off the dressing and threw on another real quick and held me lad to keep pressure on it (thank jeebus I didn't get the horn :pac:) until the surgeon came down. Meanwhile quite a few drops of blood had made it to the floor.

So in comes the surgeon and his crew with a medical soldering gun of some sort?? I think I actually heard the little fella scream "oh s**t!" :eek:
    So he welds the weeping bit closed with it, while a few of the nurses distracted me with chat.
    Even with the whole area still numb, I still felt the thing inside somehow, like when you get an STD test and the doc shoves a sampler down the aul schnake eye :eek:

So then I had to lie still with my lad out for an hour to let that settle. I got my tea & toast then, and shortly after off to the jacks to ensure I could still whizz.
    Then they gave me a prescription for painkillers & antibiotics, and instructions for how to use my lad for the next few days etc.

Well it's 7pm now, 9 hours since op and I still don't feel anything, not even the uncomfortableness I've read about. Perhaps the local anesthetic is still good.
    So I'm just John-Wayneing around the place, not because I have to but more out of fear of making it bleed again.

Observations from today;
    • My feckin throat is real sore, from the oxygen pipe they stick down your neck during op.
    • I am still surprised by how pain-free the whole thing was (famous last words :pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Glad to hear it went well(aside from the bandage incitent!).Hopefully the recovery will be as easy,do keep us posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

This is probably the most informative forum on the entire net. Big thanks to the moderators and posters. I am thinking of getting a circ done with a few years but am going to doc soon for an opinion. I have a few concerns if anyone has a bit of info that could help. I am a diabetic with 18 years and always had a tight foreskin but in the last few years it is fully non retractable. I never knew that phimosis was a side effect of being diabetic. Where can i get more info? As to the operation, can i chose a time of year to have the op? I am farming and nov dec would be best as it is the quietesttime of year for me so i am probably looking at next year. Also i am allergic to a few antibiotics so post operative infection is also a concern. And finally i have 4 young kids(tight foreskins dont reduce your fertility much apparently:D) but the thought of getting a kick by one of the kids after the op and blood everywhere is not exactly attractive. On the plus side, being able to climax without pain is extremely attractive. Again many many thanks for an excellent topic

Day 1

Well lads it's been over 24hrs since the deadly procedure.

Yesterday evening I was nice & comfortable but last night the dressing was falling off again (I guess they just don't make dressings small enough :pac:) and in my pre-bed slash I noticed a rather large swelling of the haematoma variety on the right side of the little dude.
    But upon inspecton this morning it had dispersed a bit to become a bad bruise, I assume that's where they injected the penile dorsal nerve block (apparently that's the "local anesthetic") and they made a bit of a balls of it (pun intended :rolleyes:)
    I'm keeping an eye on it today and if it doesn't improve more tomorrow then I'll have to bring it to the doc in case it needs attention now - I don't want a dick that looks like Mikhail Gorbachev :pac:

Ok so woke up once or twice this morning with worry because I was on a bit of a horn. Didnt feel any pain though, just slight uncomfortableness.
    So with the dressing now fully fallen off I did the pint-glass-&-warm-salty-water job.
    The instructions say to take a bath daily (nurse confirmed baths, not showers) but in my experience the bath should be left for a couple of days so as not to dissolve stitches prematurely.. so I just stuck to the "quick dip" in the pint glass instead for today.

Still haven't felt the need to take a painkiller. I think it may be a tad early to wander around with no gauze etc on it but I've been giving it a bit of air. Been cut plenty in my life and I know the fastest way to heal it is to let the air at it, but keep the wound still and not under and stress etc.
    RolfHarris wrote: »

I'm a bit bored and restless now....The tip of my head, which has seen the most daylight since the operation is much less tender than the sides which are more recently exposed. It's still strange if anything touches the side, but i guess it'll get better. There's still a lot of swelling around the stitches,including some weird bulges under the head, but the antibiotics will kick in and all should be well.

To be honest, I go through stages of wishing I'd never done it, and getting frustrated that I'm not healthy again.

+1 to all of this, must be the 2nd-3rd day phase :rolleyes:

Observations:
    > My feckin throat still hurts bad on swallowing, I must have been orally assaulted by a donkey during the op :pac:
    > In hindsight a dressing gown is a good idea, means I dont have to squat down to put on pants etc and thus pull off the dressing by way of tight jocks.

I'll post again tomorrow with any non-events etc.

Day 2

Been looking over my posts, lot of rambling, not sure if anybody is reading but hey I've nothing better to do!
    Might use up all of the tinternet though..

48hrs since op, this morning I woke up a couple of times in a bit of a sweated panic as I was on pretty much a rager.
    Bastards took their time about subsiding too (lousy girly dreams) so I didn't sleep too well.
    Small bit of bleeding around the left side, like when you snag your leg on barbed wire.

So like Rolf said before, I think the nights are slowing down the healing due to the inevitable involuntary rodding.
    I think the problem is the girth stretching and not lengthways, as I purposefully curl up going to sleep to avoid the lengthways stretching if ya
    know what I'm schmokin'. So when you get the odd "flex" that you didn't mean, it does sting a bit.
    Stinging goes away once the rod goes down.

Did the pint-glass-&-warm-salty-water job again today.
    Left it hanging loose and unbandaged to let the air at it for a couple hours as I watched Me, Myself & Irene (I nearly burst a stitch laughing at the part where Jim Carrey goes to take a slash and it ends up firing all over the shop etc, reminds me of me after the op, trying to take a whizz through a bandage :D)

The bruising has gone down a bit again as is the overall swelling, beginning to look like a normal penis again.

Observations:
    • Sleeping in the foetal position really helps minimise midsleep involuntary rod damage
    • Having a pic of your granny beside the bed really helps when subsidation of said boner is urgently required
    • My throat is still sore, but I think it's my glands (not glans :rolleyes:) are swollen and not the skin of my throat
    • For the love of jeebus, do not look at girls on tinternets

Day 2

Been looking over my posts, lot of rambling, not sure if anybody is reading but hey I've nothing better to do!

you'd be surprised how many are reading..keep it up going!

Day 2

Might use up all of the tinternet though..

Are you joking! i'm waiting for your posts everyday ha! I'm in for my snip in Nov so im really interested in how the after effect is, so keep them coming!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,446 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Day 2Left it hanging loose and unbandaged to let the air at it for a couple hours as I watched Me, Myself & Irene (I nearly burst a stitch laughing at the part where Jim Carrey goes to take a slash and it ends up firing all over the shop etc, reminds me of me after the op, trying to take a whizz through a bandage :D)

If there's anything to prevent you from getting an erection, it's Renee Zellweger

Advertisement