Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

army of two the 40th day for PS3 only 6 euro in argos well worth it for that price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I might actually pick it up at that price. Enjoyed the 1st one, but wasnt bothered with this one. For €6 though. I dont think I canresist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

dmcdante wrote: »
    army of two the 40th day for PS3 only 6 euro in argos well worth it for that price
    what aboiut xbox price?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,162 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

what aboiut xbox price?????????
    €7.99

not too bad for a decent game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Thanks for the heads up, picked up the last one in cork yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Beatalls

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Not sure if this has been mentioned, But..

In GAME if you buy Killzone 3, you can get a ps3 controller for €35...

this one: JungleGreenPS3controller.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Korvanica wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, But..

In GAME if you buy Killzone 3, you can get a ps3 controller for €35...

this one: JungleGreenPS3controller.jpg
    GameStop are doing the same deal but the controller is €30.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Picked up Forza 3 Ultimate Collection for €19.99 in Game last night. Was €29.99 in HMV, so might be worth a look for anyone hasn't gotten it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Picked up Forza 3 Ultimate Collection for €19.99 in Game last night. Was €29.99 in HMV, so might be worth a look for anyone hasn't gotten it!

Cough Cough!!!

Hogzy wrote: »
    i officially ****ing love you for this spot hogsy:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

i officially ****ing love you for this spot hogsy:o

yeah hogsy , nice one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Good bargain with forza there, wepl worth it

Good bargain with forza there, wepl worth it

Yep ordered mine this evening great value

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Braid is €2.70 on Steam at the moment, great price for a fun little game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Braid is €2.70 on Steam at the moment, great price for a fun little game.

http://www.humblebundle.com/
    They'll give you a code for redeeming the games on Steam as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

its 39.99 for at least the past year tbh. still good value but wireless sticks are meant to be utter crap and illegal if you ever gonna enter tourneys etc.

Which gamestop is this in? I've been half looking for a stick for street fighter and I haven't got tekken 6...

Why are wireless sticks meant to be crap, poor response or something? I don't think I'll be entering tournaments anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Same reason wireless mice are crap. IR and RF signals can have interference from other electronics, micro- and radiowaves etc.
    For competitive gaming, hell, even just for twitch fps a hardline for your control input and your web are best.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I just hate the weight of wireless mice with the batteries, likes me a nice feather-weight corded mouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Might have been posted...

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (Game plus Awakening expansion pack and all 7 DLC content packs) - €22.49 delivered

Xbox 360

Been meaning to get into this series for a while now, this will do me nicely for a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Nevore wrote: »
    Same reason wireless mice are crap. IR and RF signals can have interference from other electronics, micro- and radiowaves etc.
    For competitive gaming, hell, even just for twitch fps a hardline for your control input and your web are best.

I know this is getting a little off topic but you're saying that for online or competitive gaming you shouldn't use wireless controllers or a wireless internet connection? I'd imagine 99% of the people out there use the standard wireless ps3/X360 controllers and are connected to the internet via wireless, what you're saying doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Good luck finding wired controllers even. Should people also use old analogue TVs to eliminate any lag in HD digital signal processing?

Seems a little extreme to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Good deal on Steam this weekend.

Far Cry 2, Assassins Creed, Call of Juarez and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 for €13

I'm tempted!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Good deal on Steam this weekend.

Far Cry 2, Assassins Creed, Call of Juarez and Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 for €13

I'm tempted!

Yeah, that is a good deal...however (like most PC gamers here) I've too many unplayed games on Steam already, so not sure if I'll go for it! We all can't help ourselves when we see these deals offered, but if we don't end up playing the games it isn't much of a deal anymore, is it?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

ionapaul wrote: »
    Yeah, that is a good deal...however (like most PC gamers here) I've too many unplayed games on Steam already, so not sure if I'll go for it! We all can't help ourselves when we see these deals offered, but if we don't end up playing the games it isn't much of a deal anymore, is it?! :)

But just think of all the money you're saving by buying all those games you're probably never going to play! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Dammit. Too many Steam games I'll never play. Welp, there's four more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Already own Far Cry 2 (and I'm one of the weirdos who actually liked it too) and AC but still couldn't resist this!

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

ionapaul wrote: »

Yeah, ARMA2 is sitting there with about 20 minutes play time. I switched it off after my character told some guy he was going to squeeze a few off on the range. Only time will tell if he meant bullets.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Yep ordered mine this evening great value

And you made a good dessition. Online of it is great too. Love the classification of cars. So if you want to race your old golf mk2 vs ferraries, then drop in mk5 turbo engine in to it , do a few mods, bring it up to class A, and you can race as an equal member.

Its great system as you can race with slower cars against opponents in youbperformance rango. No freaking races where all have to choose one dastest car in game....

Great balance. I got gt 5 and forza 3. I havent touched gt5 in months now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭moonboy52

• Borderlands
    • Alpha Protocol
    • Batman AA
    • Stalker COP
    • Bioshock 2
    • Burnout Paradise
    • Unreal Tournament 3
    • Hawx
    • Civ 4
    • Fallout 3 expansions
    • Supreme Commander Gold
    • Rainbow Six Vegas 2

And the best deal in my opinion............

• Metro 2033 as it can be registered with Steam :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement