Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Game have metroid other m for 12 euro on the Wii new

Yes_Man wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheapest place to pick up borderlands for xbox 360?

15 used in gamestop I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Thanks for posting this, which store did you see it in and did they have many left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

I was in the one on Dawson St on thursday looking for this very game but its still 34.99! Where did you see it?

penev10 wrote: »
    I was in the one on Dawson St on thursday looking for this very game but its still 34.99! Where did you see it?

Mahon point shopping centre in cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

no it wasnt. its been priced in the sale since the sale started.

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    no it wasnt. its been priced in the sale since the sale started.
    OK well lets just say the copies I saw were marked at 34.99 :D but I shall return tomorrow to claim my bargain! Thanks for the heads up :)

Also just seen Play have Fallout New Vegas for 19.49! 30+ hours of gameplay, value for money or what.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

anyone see any bargains for bioshock around cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭markf1982

Yes_Man wrote: »
    Anyone know the cheapest place to pick up borderlands for xbox 360?

zavvi.com had borderlands with all the downloadable content for €21 for the 360 last week anyway, not sure if they are still doing it but a bargain at that price if you dont mind waiting for delivery

• Advertisement

Thanks for posting this, which store did you see it in and did they have many left.
    Can confirm Metroid Other M in GAME on Dawson St for 12.98! Got my copy earlier, thanks for the heads up folks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Yes_Man

markf1982 wrote: »
    zavvi.com had borderlands with all the downloadable content for €21 for the 360 last week anyway, not sure if they are still doing it but a bargain at that price if you dont mind waiting for delivery

Damn it anyway just a few days to late, i picked it up the original for €18 in gamestop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

gamestop (Rathmines) have Battlefield 2 for 20 euros , dont know if thats good or not , anyone see it cheaper anywhere else? not a bad game to have in the arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Can confirm Metroid Other M in GAME on Dawson St for 12.98! Got my copy earlier, thanks for the heads up folks :D

you got the last one(I sold it to you), but its 12.98 in all stores.

I thought you worked in that store alright lol!! Anything else in game great value for money?

Small world! I thought I got the second last one though:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

God of war 3 €18.99 in Argos. Stock in some stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

quite a few of these left in Ilac centre branch

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

markf1982 wrote: »

zavvi is great on prices, but theyr delevery times are just plain stupid...

its good to get bargains if you are not in the rush, and wiling to wait for few weaks...

got borderlands goty edition for pc 12 quid... still waiting on it thought...

zavvi is great on prices, but theyr delevery times are just plain stupid...

its good to get bargains if you are not in the rush, and wiling to wait for few weaks...

got borderlands goty edition for pc 12 quid... still waiting on it thought...

I have only had 1 game I bought from zavvi I ordered it 3 days ago and it's in my hands right now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

maybe it depends on the item, in general i have to wait ~2 weeks to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I have only had 1 game I bought from zavvi I ordered it 3 days ago and it's in my hands right now

then you are lucky man, m8. I ordered demons souls which was dispatched wensday, and i was told: delevery time estimated: 10-20 days.

I ordered borderlands, and i checked is it in stock, and it was in stock. Dispatch date estimated 20th...

my friend ordered box set of them, and he got it in 3 weaks...

I love theyr bargains, 90% of games are cheaper then any place online, but damn deleveries are horible...

then you are lucky man, m8. I ordered demons souls which was dispatched wensday, and i was told: delevery time estimated: 10-20 days.

I ordered borderlands, and i checked is it in stock, and it was in stock. Dispatch date estimated 20th...

my friend ordered box set of them, and he got it in 3 weaks...

I love theyr bargains, 90% of games are cheaper then any place online, but damn deleveries are horible...
    Maybe I got lucky lol will expect a long wait in future now don't really mind though as they Re just so damn cheap

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I think certain games are in stock in the UK and others are in stock at their suppliers. If you're lucky you get the UK stock in a few days to a week. If you're not so lucky (like me on a few occasions) you get it in about 3 weeks or in one case - not at all. I got an email saying they no longer had it and refunded my card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Yeah anytime I ordered from them I had to wait a week to 10 days for my stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Dragon Age on PC is €6.99. Brilliant price, on play.com
    http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/6060875/Dragon-Age-Origins/Product.html?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Dunno if it's going to be the best price, but seems like it could be a contender, so...

LittleBigPlanet 2 will be €45 in HMV from tomorrow.

dunno if i posted this here before but resi 4 wii is 11 euro in game at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I just preordered Crysis 2: Limited Edition on PC for the grand total of £22.90

http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/games/inspiration/crysis-2.list?

Which works out at €27
    By far the cheapest you will be able to find it around.

It's supposed to be £26 but asda are giving £5 with the code 'crysis5'
    £0.99 delivery is included in the total price of £22.90 with discount

The same code works for the PS3 and Xbox360 versions too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement