Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

• Registered Users Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Broken Sword: Director's Cut is currently free on both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad. Not sure how long it'll be free.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Broken Sword: Director's Cut is currently free on both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad. Not sure how long it'll be free.
    Just played through it on the PC there last week. Great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Any good Irish sites that accept laser cards? I'm looking to get Undead Nightmare for PS3 but it's sold out everywhere.

Any good Irish sites that accept laser cards? I'm looking to get Undead Nightmare for PS3 but it's sold out everywhere.
    You can buy it through the PSN.
    Basically, (via PSN) you are just paying for the addon and not the multiplayer stuff that comes with it on the disc.
    If you just want the Undead Nightmare addon and not the multiplayer stuff, then PSN (voucher card) is probably the cheapest.

• Advertisement

You can buy it through the PSN.
    Basically, (via PSN) you are just paying for the addon and not the multiplayer stuff that comes with it on the disc.
    If you just want the Undead Nightmare addon and not the multiplayer stuff, then PSN (voucher card) is probably the cheapest.

Yeah, but wouldn't I need the Red Dead game to play it? Besides I do want all the DLC stuff and it works out a bit cheaper on the disc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Sorry if this is more of a request but i'm wondering where is the cheapest place to get Enslaved and Spiderman Shattered Dimension on the Xbox 360.

I'm fairly sure I saw Spiderman going cheap in xtravision, not sure on the price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

NBA JAM for Wii is 17.99 in hmv at the mo! Wanted it on xbox buy it's 35 on xbox and ps3 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 irishstoner

You could try Gamesnash they have really fast shipping, not sure if they have it in stock you'd have to check yourself

• Advertisement

They don't have it, cdwow don't have it either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

GTR63 wrote: »
    Sorry if this is more of a request but i'm wondering where is the cheapest place to get Enslaved and Spiderman Shattered Dimension on the Xbox 360.

http://www.sendit.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/spider-man-shattered-dimensions/10226411.html

http://www.sendit.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/enslaved-odyssey-to-the-west/10174148.html

They're both fairly short so you may want to rent instead.

yes renting seems to be a good idea with a lot of games why pay top dollar for a 5 hour game??? good point sir!!!

smyths have a buy 2 get one free on all second hand games at the mo if anyones interested?

i posted this over in Bargain alerts.

Just noticed that the Irish Gamestop website is selling;

Enslaved for the PS360 for €21.98
    http://www.gamestop.ie/core/common/default.aspx?quickSearch=enslaved

Vanquish also for the PS360 for €17.98
    http://www.gamestop.ie/core/common/default.aspx?quickSearch=Vanquish

I presume the usual €2 delivery charge is to be added to these prices.

goldeneye for the wii has been price reduced to 22.99 in hmv

i posted this over in Bargain alerts.

Just noticed that the Irish Gamestop website is selling;

Enslaved for the PS360 for €21.98
    http://www.gamestop.ie/core/common/default.aspx?quickSearch=enslaved

Vanquish also for the PS360 for €17.98
    http://www.gamestop.ie/core/common/default.aspx?quickSearch=Vanquish

I presume the usual €2 delivery charge is to be added to these prices.
    they had instore vanquish for that price 2 weeks ago since then price went back up to 25 i think instore still great value at 25 its a great game

xtra vision selling brutal legend for 7 euro used on xbox360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

xtra vision selling brutal legend for 7 euro used on xbox360

I was going for around that new in argos a while back , not sure if it still is.

calex71 wrote: »
    I was going for around that new in argos a while back , not sure if it still is.
    was it? good call calex my good man ;) happy new year btw ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I dunno if this has been put up yet but game are selling fallout new vegas(new) for €25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I dunno if this has been put up yet but game are selling fallout new vegas(new) for €25

Yes great price and fable 3 think is 35 or 39!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

i got halo odst , fifa 10 and mass effect all for 15 euro in game, the are doing a buy 2 get one free. bought mass effect as its a classic and hard to come by imo. fifa 10 as i play only when a few mates come round with a few beers (fell out of fifa love a while back) and halo odst was a mistake but my 5 year old seems to like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

PerrinV2 wrote: »

What platform? The PC version is £13 on Amazon.co.uk and qualifies for super saver delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

What platform? The PC version is £13 on Amazon.co.uk and qualifies for super saver delivery.

AFAIK it's xbox and ps3 and I'm pretty sure the pc version is around the same price as on amazon.. Seen this deal a while back think it was on before Xmas but don't know if it would be a good game as I rarely play RPGs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

AFAIK it's xbox and ps3 and I'm pretty sure the pc version is around the same price as on amazon.. Seen this deal a while back think it was on before Xmas but don't know if it would be a good game as I rarely play RPGs..
    I posted earlier in the thread that GAME in Liffey Valley have the PC version for €18, so I'm guessing it's the same in other branches??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Its pretty far removed from a standard rpg, it does have a lot of dialogue and social interactions to progress though, you may like it though but if you havn't played it yet, fallout 3 would be the more stable less buggy game and a bit more action oriented.

I'm not too sure if this can be gotten cheaper as I haven't been checking around for it but

Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Wii is only €9.99 in HMV. Saw it in Grafton St yesterday. Great game. And seems like a really good price if you dont already have it.

• Advertisement

I'm not too sure if this can be gotten cheaper as I haven't been checking around for it but

Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Wii is only €9.99 in HMV. Saw it in Grafton St yesterday. Great game. And seems like a really good price if you dont already have it.

Nice one Brian will be visiting hmv tomorrow so ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement